The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Was Missed (6-2-14)
06-03-2014, 03:00 AM,
What Was Missed (6-2-14)
What Was Missed (6-2-14)

Well my friends, if you missed this game than you missed some fun Character Background building. Even though it was a low attendance (Two Players plus me) we had a blast. The game store was open till nine this time so we had no issues with game times. And for those who were wondering we did pay homage to the all powerful, all knowing and all forgiving keepers of the game store. Tonights worthy offering was in the form of twelve subway cookies. It was clear that the Gods of the Store were most pleased and once more gave us their blessings. We shall all bow down and pray that we will always have the blessings of the Gods of the Store. For they are wonderful and powerful LOL!

Okay all joking aside, this was a great event. We got to introduce Tluth Dar (Site name: a magical taco) our resident surface Drow Ranger (lvl: 1). Tluth Dar hails from the Drow city state of Seona. Hair to the Throne of Seona, Tluth Dar knows full well the cost of the Great War despite the propaganda that has been spread by Arendale. His family's mistrust of Arendale has been well earned. However his life took an unexpected turn when he was visited by the Seer of Seona. What secrets did she reveal to him? Now Tluth Dar knows that despite all his hatred and mistrust of his fellow Elven-kin, he must find a way to unlock the mysteries of his destiny. Already, the Tome of Destiny, written by the hands of Damon's own wife (a powerful Necromancer), has shown Tluth Dar that his future is not going to be an easy one. The Tome has identified Tluth as the Son of the Divided Clan. And it has already shown him how to locate future allies. One such passage revealed, the Princess Who is Not. Tluth Dar feels that this person from the Tome is none other than Princess Celine. Princess Celine is a Gray Elf from the Kingdom of Adrirawyr. Together the pair has managed to find each other and share critical information.

Princess Celine having just arrived at Esterbrook only the day before Prince Tluth Dar, was able to show the Prince around the grand city of Esterbrook. This massive city is only compared to by its spender and wonder. The Royal Court of Arendale wasted no gold or other gems to build a city that had no equal across all the Realms. Floating water fountains and dazzling show of lights welcomed all visitors to the Royal Seat of the Council of Peace. However for the young Princess, Esterbrook holds a much darker symbol. For it is here that she will be forever wed to a man she does not love. A man three times her age and cares little for her. Her only escape of this fate became a simple side trip to a museum with the dashing Prince Tluth Dar. With her help, Prince Tluth Dar was able to steal the Tome of Destiny from the Museum of the Righteous War, This place was a tribute museum that told the story of how Arendale fought a brave and heroic battle against the hoards of evil vile human invaders. Once more, Princess Celine helped Prince Tluth Dar to reach the most heavily guarded part of Esterbrook and have a private meeting with Muirgen. However, despite her help, Prince Tluth Dar's own mistrust has shown its head as he questioned the Princess of how she is referred to in the Tome of Destiny. Oh the omen that this could become, if the Prince of Seona can not set a side his mistrust and work with those around him to save all of Liasien.

The Tome of Destiny has shown one more ally that must be found. For this ally will bare witness to what the Tome calls the Awakening. These two signs are key to unlocking when the Clouding will begin. This ally has been identified as the Son of Vengeance. Now the pair must identify who he is and lure him to join their ranks. Still the calls from Prince Tluth Dar's past echoes in his mind as does the warnings from the Seer of Seona.

On the 9th of June, we will be kicking off the official game. If you do not fully understand or have read the History of the game world, I urge you to read it. The game will start right at the end of the World History. Please make sure that you read it, it is largely helpful to what is going on.

So guys, this is only but a bit of what you missed. If you would like to know more by all means please contact the players of these two characters and ask them. With backgrounds and characters completed, I will be kicking off the actually campaign on the 9th of June. If you don't have a character ready or you need some help, please contact me at our Game Site. I will gladly help anyone who would like to join our game. However I must make this clear, I will not be doing any work on character creation on the 9th. If need be, I can ask another player to help you out. Also, if you contact me or my wife ahead of time we can be there as much as two hours before our start time to help you finish up.

Your Narrator,
Akira