The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion for Rules to this game
07-08-2014, 04:19 PM,
Suggestion for Rules to this game
The following are suggestions for rules for our game. Please read them carefully and add your comments. Once I am sure that everyone has had their voice heard, I will remove this entire thread and repost the official rules of our game.

Rules for Play

1) A player must have at least one character in the game to post to the game threads. Players may decide to play more than one character aboard the ship. The limitations to this is the following. You may only play one member of the Bridge crew and any number of other department personal. I would prefer that a player only play one department head.

2) No player my make an action for any character not under their control, this includes NPC's. However limit control can be granted via requests for use from that player or the Narrator. Department heads my give orders to NPC Department members. The results of these orders can be explained in the players post with coordination from the Narrator. The NPC Department members will report back to their Department Head with as much information as they have.

3) A New Episode Main Plot Post (IE: The Prologue) will be posted prior to Tuesday morning. Each player will have a chance to post their introduction with the Prologue. After such a time, the main plot will advance once all players active in the game post or six days later (which ever comes first). I may postpone Main Plot Posts to allow for further research and investigation. Also, the Main Plot Post might be held to allow for further inter-character conversations.

4) It is discouraged to use Out of Character Knowledge. The Main Plot Posts will continue a level of out of character knowledge. It is up to the players to seek questions regarding what their characters know about a given situation.

5) In the course of research/investigation, out of character knowledge can be learned. A play can PM the Narrator and ask questions that will help the character to discover clues. The more detailed the question, the more detailed the facts that can be discovered.

6) It is an understanding that this is a Star Fleet game. There for, all players are asked to follow the ideals and philosophies of a Star Fleet officer. Some minor latitude will be allowed as part of character development. However that latitude cannot cross lines of canon for Star Fleet officers.

7) Be respectful of all members of this game. This game is at the very basic here for everyone's enjoyment. Please reframe from criticizing or being rude to your fellow players.