The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increase Amadaeus
08-03-2014, 12:24 AM,
Increase Amadaeus
Increase Amadaeus – Trill

Chief Science Officer of the Thunderchl

Greyish-blue eyes - Age: 23

Brown to dark brown spot - A Cinnamon complexion - Height 6’2” – Weight 210 pds

Studied in the fields of: Metaphysic's, Neurology, Biophysics’, Molecular Biology, Genetics’

Growing up on the Trill home world, academics are the weapons of choice. Something like a mixed between the Vulcans and Humans. Increase’s parents loved each other very much, and spent all their lives savings to make sure he had the bed schooling, after school training, and sleep learning. They were both accomplished Neurologist. His father skilled with the way thought passes across the synapses of the brain and his mother studied Dreams and thought patterns. This ultimately led to more and more learning… a sort of experiment on a child, by two genius parents. Because of their care for the child, Increase never wanted for anything. Which ment, he never had to worry about the unimportant things so he can focus on his studies...Increased loved all the games they came up with…to teach…he also enjoyed very much. It’s what helped develop his competitive edge.

Increase was home taught, since his parents were accomplished in their field of academics, they were also able to teach the basic things kids need to know. They wanted take him a field trip to other planets. Thou his love is not for outer space, he did grow a knack for Metaphysics…because he believed in something greater then himself.

Increase was a happy child, never really had a problem with anyone. Even those whom he challenged and won against, he would try to make friends with them after words. As a result, he has made many friends and connections in the strangest of places. Increase has never really known emotional struggle (or struggle in any form.) and because of what his parents provided…always having everything…pushed his mentality that he is good at everything. Graduating top of all the classes he was ever in, they shipped him off to Starfleet.

In Starfleet…Increase faced the challenge of new and different races that were not seen often on the Trill Home World. This only caused him to sink a little more into the mentality of being better than everyone. Armed with the study skills his parents taught, he did just thought and studied day in and out. He passed most all his classes , his only rival threw most of Cadet school was Julian Bashir (Chef Medical Officer of DS9 and the Defiant). Luckily for [FFA500]Increase[/color], he found someone of like mind and thus forged a friendship.

Meeting Bashir was perhaps the best thing in his life at that moment. Bashir was studying for the Medical Field…a place he want to go, however the councilors thought otherwise and shoved him into it. However, upon reflection in this….he is rather happy where he is in life.

They both wanted to be stationed on DS9…but they already had a good crew of Science Officers, however the Thunderchild was looking for some. This is now where [color=#]Increase is stationed as Chief Science Officer.

“Personal Log…Increase Amadaeus…Not sure how I am gonna like my new assignment, but I will give it my best like I will always do. a breath heard New faces, new people…how bothersome. I guess this is the life my parents told me about a faint chuckle thank you Mom and Dad...I am glad to have been born to you and I promise to apply all you have taught me….computer chimes – Program loaded. Mid 1800’s, red Light District - End personal log”