The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Padawan Angelique Heartman & Jedi Master Falynn Drease
07-04-2013, 09:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013, 08:55 AM by Akirapryde.)
Originally Posted: February 21 - 23, 2011
Communication via the Galactic Holonet
Jedi Security Protocols Engaged

Padawan Heartman

Private Message to Master Falynn Drease:

Dear master, I am sorry i have not contacted you. We really messed up big time. Daz and me used the force in the wrong way to effect Lefty's mind to keep the tec's aboard the ship. I thought at the time Daz knew something that I didn't he keep saying that my sister was going to kill the techs. It was wrong to let our actions get the best of us master. We took off and left then Daz contained to worried about the techs i was worried as well. Then he made a comment. Thats when this woman agreed with him and thew out four thermal bombs and leaped out of the back of the ship. We landed and Daz thought it was best to let the spy that was hidden with the techs go at the time. Thanks to Ogon we manged to hide techs Daz's and my head was still wrapped around the thought that my sister wished harmed on them. We wasn't apart of the events that append but i cant help but feeling that Daz and mine actions might push the motion into action with the misused of the force. I understand now what you was always saying about being careful how you used the force. I hope we meet again someday under better terms master. Contact me if you desired master.

May the force be with you
Angle

Master Drease

Private Message to Padawan Angle

My Friend,

I know all about what happened. I know that you and Daz had your hearts in the right place. I wish that I had had more time to spend with you and help you learn more about understanding the nature of the force. Sadly our paths pulled us apart much too early. Sometimes I can not help but wonder if it was by a larger designed that placed you and Daz at key points during the past events. I want you to know that I still believe in you and Daz. I know that you two will find a way to clear your names and set things right.

As for me, I am sure that you have heard that I left the Order the day after Master Chun was sentenced to prison. I tried to speak up for him but he just looked at me with those eyes. He always had a way of silencing me. I think deep in his heart he felt that he was responsible for the assassination of our friend. I have never seen him so broken and in such deep pain. I know that this is un-Jedi like, but I do fear for his well being. More since his prison break three days ago. Before last week he was a model prisoner. Then he just up and snapped. I have not been able to find out anything about the prison brake or how he managed to get his lightsabers back. Last I knew they were being held at the Coruscant Temple.

It would appear that we are both been chosen to travel the path of challenges during this point in our lives. I want you to know that I will be here for you no matter what.

Master Falynn Drease