The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Act One, Scene One
12-11-2014, 12:33 AM,
RE: Act One, Scene One
Captain Campbell, Lieutenant Noonia Ensign Skytower and Cary

Lylliana would stand off to the side of the pavilion, eyes scanning the crowd at the Captain proceeded to give his speech and present Lt. Noonia with the Medal of Commendation. She would offer a small smile, the same as anyone else would. Small, and polite, keeping it very.. ' political ' in a sense.

After the Captain had finished his speech and presented the award to Noonia, shaking his hand, she would fold her hands in front of her, seeing Noonia step up to speak. She would draw her attention towards him, listening and nodding at the appropriate moment. She felt the presence he tried to bring, like the rallying of the troops. She took would clap softly in approval as she stepped forward, "Well said Lieutenant. " she would offer, giving him a nod.

She would turn her attention towards the Captain, "Thank you Sir, for your attendance to the festivities. I'm sure your mere presence here was enough to boost crew moral. I appreciate the time you took from your schedule. " she would again offer a respectful nod of her head. Wondering if they would need to wrap it up, she began to turn towards Lt. Noonia, as Cary approached and offered her hand up to him.
12-11-2014, 01:50 PM,
Captain Campbell, Lieutenant Noonia Ensign Skytower and Cary

Shook hands that were offered, but was just a smiley bastard at the moment. "HEllo." he replied.
12-11-2014, 04:23 PM,
"You are welcome, Skytower. I'm glad I came but I'm afraid I do need to head out." Suddenly a civilian walked up to the group and offered her hand. The captain shook it but offered no word. Civilians had no place on his boat, especially ones who thought they should be first in line to congratulate an officer on a commendation. Her place was behind the crew. He made a mental note to tell her in the future but this was not the time or the place. He clasped Noonia on the shoulder, "Enjoy your moment Lt, you've earned it." With that the captain turned and started toward the exit.
12-11-2014, 06:41 PM,
Cary smiled as she took Lieutenant Noonia's hand and shook it. Despite being dressed for the occasion, a slight oversight of mittens was obvious by her cold fingers. "Hello"

She watched as the Captain walked away. She looked slightly concerned and offered, "did I offend the Captain?"
12-11-2014, 08:20 PM,
Released the hand and gently motioned towards a table not that far away. "No, you really didn't. The Captain is wearing a Kilt, and I imagine he's doing it Traditionally." a wisp of a smile flickered on his face, a devious little smile that settled there. "Let's get you some Hot Chocolate. Tell me, what brings you aboard the USS Thunderchild?"

Of course, during the movement to the table, he shook a few more hands and greeted his friend Townsend who was probably heading to Skytower. Ensign Habachi was living it up with a small group of custodial crew, which made Noonia quite happy. He hadn't had much free time to spend with his friends of late.
12-11-2014, 09:23 PM,
Cory smiled and nodded, "I can see why he wanted to make a hasty exit, but I don't think that was the reason behind his look towards me." She allowed him to guide her towards a table. "Thank you but I don't much care for the taste of chocolate" she said politely and added, "I don't mind continuing our conversation."

She looked a bit at the question as if gathering her thoughts, "What brings me to the Thunderchild? I am Doctor McCoy's assistant. My duties aboard are to support her. It was decided by Admiral Tate that due to crew limitations, there couldn't be a large staff like what Doctor McCoy wanted. So to answer this limitation, it was decided that I would be added to the manifest to assist the Doctor in her work. Now that she is the Chief Medical Officer, my services have expanded to helping her keep track of much more" she explained softly as she took a sit at the table. Her mannerism, refined behavior and elegant form of speech reflected almost a sense of noble upbringing.

"And you, Lieutenant? what brought you aboard" she asked softly.
12-11-2014, 09:51 PM,
Lylliana nodded as the Captain took his leave. She watched him change as the woman had approached Lt. Noonia. She raised a brow watching the interaction before shaking her head. She would just let out a deep breath, as the event had taken its toll on her. Many hours of planning and setting up had gone into this, and she was beginning to feel the wear. However, despite this, she would adjust her sweater dress, and head back up to get something warm to drink, making her way quietly through the crowd.
12-12-2014, 06:09 PM,
Walked over to the table regardless. Getting one for himself, a nice cup of tea that was simmering hot from the replicating device that was settled there. "Apparently the Fates sense of Irony. I requested to be transferred to the USS Thunderchild. Experimental ships tend to lead well to learning more about a subject you're interested in." He said without much preamble, as it was the heart and potatoes of why he was there. "What sort of work do you do with the good Doctor?" inquired politely.
12-13-2014, 02:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-13-2014, 02:04 AM by Akirapryde.)
Cary smiled as she politely listened to how he explained what brought him to the ship. As she listened to the question pissed to her, she carefully ran her hand through her hair and fanned it out a bit as she answered.

"Oh, most of my work is relatively easy clerical work," she stated with a pleasant tone in her voice. She continued, "Scheduling appointments for her and keep track of records. But once in a while I get to do something exciting. Like last week, Doctor Bell lost his favorite PADD somewhere in one of the Medical Offices. I was asked to help locate it."

She thought for a moment, "but nothing exciting like what you guys do" she added with a smile.