The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fan Fiction of the Thunderchild
11-28-2014, 08:54 AM,
Fan Fiction of the Thunderchild
So I have already talked to most of you. I wanted to show all of you what I am working on. If you go to the following link, Trek BBS, you will see the thread I am posting our stories to.

So what does this mean to you? That's a good question.

First, as a contributor I will be posting up your game posts to this story. But you have understand that some posts may have to be edited to fit in to the over all story. I will clean up grammar, phasing and language. Unlike our site where we have loose rules over content, Trek BBS has very tight rules that we must follow.

What if you don't want to be a contributor? Then you need to contact me and let me know. I have talking to most of you but I haven't been able to reach all of you. So if you don't want to be a contributor, please send me a PM, email or text and I will not post your work with our stories.

Is there money involved? Current? no...lol I am not expecting to get paid for this. Nor should anyone have such expectations. I am doing this to get our story out to the mainstream Trek Fan base. I would love to have these stories spawn a fan base for our game and best case have a few new players join our game.

What about the posts being edited here on this site? As I go through the posts and edit them for Trek BBS, I am making edits to these posts. If those edits clean up and make the posts better over all, I am reposting them to our game posts for the enjoyment of others. As long as you are a current member of this game, I will not be making any changes to your game posts. NPC and abandoned characters could see changes to their game posts.

Do you have to do anything? No. As long as you agree with what I am doing and don't mind being a contributor, you need not do anything. Sit back and enjoy the growing story.

Remember that this is our game and we each play for the enjoyment of everyone. So keep posting and writing Smile

If you have any questions please contact me.