The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Two: A Whole Old World
02-26-2016, 09:27 PM,
RE: Chapter Two: A Whole Old World
Suki listened to everything that was being said around her. She held on to Adrian's arm, "wouldn't be easier to go to the flight deck and get the nav information from our ship or one of their fighters?"
02-26-2016, 10:17 PM,
"Suki we already got the info from here, plus we are not allowed off this deck remember the rules." He took a look at the maps and found a few names he recognized, pointing to each of them. Here, see these four stars, you should be able to locate them easily. This fifth one will be here if we are in 3161, and here 3061, we don't need to know where exactly we are or get an exact day we just need to know which one we are in."
02-27-2016, 12:33 AM,
Alice nodded and put her tubing away, "okay. I miss understood." She turned and looked at Adrian and Suki and then Jake and the Captain, "please be careful you guys."

She turned to Eric, "well without further delay, shall we each take care of our tasks?"
02-27-2016, 03:02 AM,
Taking a pill while keeping Suki's arm on his arm

Shall we go somewhere?

Before getting through the door, Adrian turned to face the others

Doors are always open and data is always available. You just need to understand all of it.
In turn they tested each Clan namesake
In trial against the Ice Hellion's mettle.
Each chased the Ice Hellion, hunting it down.
All failed to match the predator's speed and grace.
Khan Cage smiled and said, "And that is how we shall be."

The Remembrance (Clan Ice Hellion) Passage 5, Verse 3, Lines 1 - 5
02-27-2016, 03:33 AM,
(OOC: Okay, twelve hour warning. This scene ends in twelve hours or when the last person posts that they are leaving the scene. AP will be award as that time. Watch the boards for the next scenes. If you are going to deviate from your assigned mission please PM me with what you will be doing.)
02-27-2016, 09:33 AM,
Suki nodded, "got it" she said in the direction of Eric's voice.

She then turned to the direction of Adrian's voice, "So are we the handy team" she said playfully playing off of his earlier comment about a blind person and a crippled. With joy in her voice and a bright glimmer in her eyes she added, "I think we are a winning team. Nothing will get by us." As she spoke she waved her hand in the air as if pretending to not know which direction she was being led. Laughing, Suki allowed herself to be guided from the medical bay.
02-27-2016, 01:26 PM,
"Let's do this, Cap'n," Jake said firmly, heading off to the right after passing through the exit door, without waiting for the captain to follow.
His eyes scanned the hallways, searching for danger or for clues.
02-27-2016, 03:23 PM,
We just need to find the Ugly and we will be a true winning team.
In turn they tested each Clan namesake
In trial against the Ice Hellion's mettle.
Each chased the Ice Hellion, hunting it down.
All failed to match the predator's speed and grace.
Khan Cage smiled and said, "And that is how we shall be."

The Remembrance (Clan Ice Hellion) Passage 5, Verse 3, Lines 1 - 5
02-27-2016, 07:10 PM,
(OOC: Okay this thread is closed! All posts within this thread are here by considered OOC!

Ice, nice coming in with that last post just under the deadline.

I am opening up three threads during the next twenty four hours. Each thread will be for the following teams.

Adrian & Suki

Jake & the Captain

Eric & Alice

As promised, here are the AP rewards for your involvement. I am going to include a bit of constructive advice with the AP. Please only take this for what it is.

Eric: you are being rewarded with Four (4) Adventure Points, plus one (1) addition for taking up the mantle of leadership in the absence of a strong leadership. Eric has a remarkable ability to maintain leadership should he decide to keep it. Your posts set the standard for everyone to achieve. I have little constructive advice for you other than keep up your efforts.

Adrian: You are being rewarded with four (4) Adventure Points. I have seen more posting from you since you joined the game. being one of the newest players, I know you are getting a feel for your character and the game. So i know that you are still within the learning curve. My advice is to keep growing within your character and within the game as a whole. It also wouldn't be a bad idea to include a bit more of his inner thoughts within your posts.

Jake: You are being reward with three (3) Adventure Points. You are one of the more original players/characters, no one in the game should have a better feel for the game than you. There is no reason why as a player you shouldn't be taking a stronger role in the game. I have all the faith in you and know that you can do this. Jake is (I think) the youngest character (aside from Suki), with the best room to grow. With that in mind, I would also like to see some growth from him in your posts. Take the time to create posts that speak to what Jake is thinking, feeling and doing.

Suki: You are also being rewarded with three (3) Adventure Points. I have noticed that your posts are inconsistent and sometimes are more just filler posts. I know you have the largest adversity being blind, but that doesn't mean that Suki is helpless. She has a remarkable background and unlimited potential. If you want to remove your blindness, please let me know and we can make this change. If you with to continue with this path, we can continue to work on your character's perception (giving her other senses a more clearer advantage).

Thorchan: You are being rewarded with two (2) Adventure Points. Yes I am aware that you are the newest member of the group. But you agreed to take on the role of party leader and this character. I need to see more involvement from the Captain than in recent days. The party needs its Captain and Thorchan is a well developed character who still has lots of room to grow. If you need help keeping pace, please let me know and I will do my best to help you.

Remember that included in these AP rewards, each Character receives their Learn Score equal to Skill Points. Please make sure that you are updating your character sheets with unspent points or changes in characters. Remember that AP and SP are not the same and should not be added up during record keeping.

As always everyone, I am free to be contacted either by KIK, text/phone (PM me for my number), or over this site's PM service.

Recruitment: If you guys don't mind, I would like to put the word out for a couple of new players. I would really like to "awaken" the last remaining members of the Merc Unit. If you have any suggestions on possible players, please talk to me.

Questions about spending your points or looking for suggestions? please talk to me. If you are picking up a new skill, you need to have a reason for getting it. Meaning you have used the skill (unskilled checks) or someone has taught you. Currently I am going to be a bit easy on this rule. However in the future I am going to get much harder on this rule.

I would like to personally thank everyone for their continued involvement in our game. Lets keep up the great work together.

Akira)