The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Updates and Upcoming Events
01-22-2016, 09:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-22-2016, 09:13 PM by Akirapryde.)
Information  Latest Updates and Upcoming Events
Please feel free to check out our our new dice roller.

For the moment, all dice rolls are Optional. However once the party reached planet side, the dice roller will be required to perform skill checks.

In the mean time, please take this time to get used to using the dice roller. To forward this, I will be awarding one Skill Point for each time a player attempts a skill check using the dice roller.

During the next few days, you will see posts governing skills. Topics will include but not limited to using them, raising them and getting new ones.

Also in the near future Jake, Thorchan, and Eric will be awarded Adventure Points and Skill Points for Chapter One.

Lastly, you will see that I posted a thread in the NPC Forum for Alice Underwood. She is a NPC within the our game. You will noticed that I left out details about her background. I did this so that the players can engage with the character and learn about her past. As a character engages the NPC, details will be uncovered about who she is. The player can update the NPC thread for Alice. Once these details are updated, I will award that player Skill Points for the effort.

For the time being, I am running this test on Alice only. However I plan on introducing a number of other NPC's that the players can engage with and learn about who they are. So feel free to search out NPC's and engage in conversations with them. You never know what you will learn.