The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three (C): Jake & Thorchan
03-10-2016, 07:44 AM,
RE: Chapter Three (C): Jake & Thorchan
Getting closer to the body, Adrian remembered places and people seen before and no longer there.
Drawing with reluctance on his previous life, he began to look at the body, gathering little clues and evidences.

Looking at the ID, he turned it from one side to another, even chewing it.

This ID is a fake. A really good one but still a fake.

Turning to the weapons

No marks or identification signs... Generic models.

Looking all over the body

No signs or tatoos.

Getting closer to the body and smelling something, he opened his jaws and began to look for something

Where are you?
Ah ah. Here you are.

Getting up with difficulties, he.turned to Suki.

Suki, I know you are blind but how are your other senses? Can you smell or feel anything?

Speaking in his com and to the bodyguards

This man is either a pro hired gun or a spy. He is a real ghost.
In turn they tested each Clan namesake
In trial against the Ice Hellion's mettle.
Each chased the Ice Hellion, hunting it down.
All failed to match the predator's speed and grace.
Khan Cage smiled and said, "And that is how we shall be."

The Remembrance (Clan Ice Hellion) Passage 5, Verse 3, Lines 1 - 5
03-10-2016, 06:26 PM,
Within moments of Adrian investigating the body, the remaining of Kimiko’s bodyguards arrived on the scene. The knife, pistol and stunner were all secured by the bodyguards as they secured the entire scene. Alima walked up to Jake and Kimiko, “you are in need of medical attention. Kimiko you should come with us.”

Kimiko shook her head, “no! I want to remain by Jake’s side.”

Jake turned to Kimiko knowing that it was a battle he couldn’t win, this time. “Kimiko, it’s okay. Go with them. I will be okay.”

It was clear she didn’t want to, but she nodded. She turned to Alima, “I want him and his friends move to the cabins at the same level as my own.”

Alima nodded her understanding to the request, “This can be worked out. But there are other issues. The Enterprise is near and is sending a shuttle over.”

Kimiko’s eyes brightened as she heard the name, “Mother? My mother has come!?”

It was clear that there was something on Jake’s mind as he looked over at Adrian. But he didn’t want to speak right in that moment. It was clear Jake had something to say but needed privacy. His head motioned for the door as he held a bandage over his wound. “Adrian, we need to regroup.”
03-11-2016, 04:10 AM,
Looking at Suki and hearing Jake, Adrian understood the need to regroup and share information to understand what was going on but at the same time, he wanted to gather more information and Suki was a plausible source of it.

Just a minute, I want to try something and then we can gather.
In turn they tested each Clan namesake
In trial against the Ice Hellion's mettle.
Each chased the Ice Hellion, hunting it down.
All failed to match the predator's speed and grace.
Khan Cage smiled and said, "And that is how we shall be."

The Remembrance (Clan Ice Hellion) Passage 5, Verse 3, Lines 1 - 5
03-11-2016, 07:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2016, 07:05 PM by Aria Blackthorn.)
(OOC so after three attempts, I finally got my rolls)

Suki took a moment and closed her eyes. She drew in a deep breath and tried to calm her mind. It took a long while for her to get her mind set on what she was doing. "I am sorry, but there are so many smells and sounds around us" Suki said.

True to her statement, more guards had shown up. Someone was talking to Kimiko in the distance.

"I can't!" she said in frustration. "I am blind.....not some super person."

Her mind panicked as she tried to answer Adrian's question. Her breathing raced and she became visibly frustrated. After a few minutes she managed to calm her mind and her let go of her frustration.

"I can hear Kimiko talking about seeing her mother. I think she is still scared. I can feel the engines. They are growing softer. I think they are shutting down." She said then paused.

She held on to Adrian's arm tightly. This world of darkness that she was forced to live in was at time terrifying. Knowing that someone was near helped her face the darkness. "I smell gun powder." she said softly. "Blood" she added but was more unsure of what she was smelling. "Burnt flesh?" she added finally.

She turned in the direction of Adrian, "something else" she added softly. "Some kind of melon. Sweet, and with flowers?"

After that last statement she looked down and suddenly felt foolish. 'Sweet melon and flowers' she questioned herself silently. "I am sorry that I am not much help" she said disappointed in her effort.

What Adrian suddenly realized was that Suki was smelling the soft hint of Kimiko's perfume. A scent that even he had missed, till Suki brought it up.
03-12-2016, 01:21 PM,
(OOC: back from my trip, will resume control of Jake.)

Jake watched Kimiko go, feeling a flutter of emotion in his wounded chest.

"So we don't even know who this hitman is?" he demanded incredulously after tearing his eyes from her departure with some effort.
"There's gotta be something...any implants or anything? Can we scan him?"