The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Notes to ALL Players
06-07-2016, 04:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2016, 04:35 PM by Akirapryde.)
Special Notes to ALL Players
The following represents characters special connection through the force with each other.

For reasons beyond anyone's explanation, our player characters (the four beginning characters) have a strong connection with each other through the force. This connection has become a solid foundation within the force between these four.

These characters, for the practical purpose of this post, shall be known as the Linked.

Any use of the following Forces Skills by a Linked player character on any other Linked player character will gain a plus one ( + 1 ) synergy bonus.

Effect Skills are only:
See Force
Empathy
Telepathy
Farseeing
Friendship

This bonus may or may not apply to rolls made using the Sense (Force Feat) rules on vague impressions.

Limitation to this bonus is that the over all effect must not have a negative or preserved negative effect on either player character. This bonus can not be extended to any other character beyond the Linked. This bonus can only affect the Force skills listed above and maybe the Sense (Force Feat).

Akira
06-07-2016, 05:20 PM,
Thumbs Up  RE: Special Notes to ALL Players
Both an intriguing story element and a clever way to encourage party unity.
"I am a servant of the light and of the life which infuses it."
06-07-2016, 06:19 PM,
RE: Special Notes to ALL Players
Yes, it should....

Also, I want to let everyone know. There will be no character generation on Sunday. If I can't confirm that all characters sheets are ready, then I will be forced to delay the game one week.

Please please use this week to get your characters completed. Backgrounds are not as important as having your characters record sheets completed.

If you need help please contact me or otherwise reach out for help.

Akira