The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jedi Master Heartman, Commander Birgr Heartman, Ashla Shyrne and Captain Ogon Koo'Lak
07-13-2013, 08:43 PM,
Jedi Master Heartman, Commander Birgr Heartman, Ashla Shyrne and Captain Ogon Koo'Lak
Originally Posted: March 5 - 31, 2012
En-route to Colonial World of Weishu (Free Space Between The Reich and Shana'duna Republic)
Aboard the Azgardian Assault Shuttle
Traveling through Reich Space
October 10th, 1936

Master Heartman

Angel looks at Birgr as she thinks. "Master Visst gave me his blessing, that am free to leave the order and pursue my path." She picks up Birgr sword that he had lend to her.

She studies Bigir sword for a moment getting a feel for it since she never used an Asgard sword before. "I am wondering how we're going to do this without harming the others, or damaging the ship." She smiles at up him. as she stands up.

Commander Birgr

Birgr looks up to see Angel smiling back at him. He returns the smile as he stands. "Very carefully." He draws the axe. He was looking forward to this. The excitement was almost too much.

Ashla: to Captain Koo'Lak

Twitching a little at the love in the air Ashla watched the two lovebirds spar. She would need to ask Birgr if he would be willing to teach her unarmed combat.

Looking to Ogon to give those two some time she contemplated something. "Ogon, what does Carissa want with our blood? I never did get to ask her."

Master Heartman

Angel nods as she takes an step toward the center but keeps away from the others on the ship. She finger if they keep in the center they should be fine. She moves the sword thew the air a bit feeling the difference. She takes a step toward Birgr as she swings. Hoping he was ready.

Captain Koo'Lak: to Ashla

Ogon continued tinkering with his suit. "Near as I can tell, she wants to set up a genetic catalog of our group. As to the reason why, she wouldn't say, so all I have is my own speculations."

Ashla: to Captain Koo'Lak

Sighs. "Look I am not a fan of run around, I deal with enough of that when I am hunting to want to deal with it at home. I am honestly, right now, not willing to give something of myself over to the Azgard who are notorious for keeping to themselves. However I would appreciate if you could tell me anything you might think or know about it."

Ashla was trying to be patient with them, after all she needed to show them that they could respect her...and well after last night she knew she had a long long way forward to that end.

Commander Birgr

Birgr decided to try his new disarming technique, as he deflected the attack. Unfortunately, he messed up his footing a little, leaving him unbalanced and prone to being disarmed himself, with his failed attempt.

Master Heartman

Angel smiled as she brought the sword around ignoring the opening to disarm him. "You know, I used to spar with my sister all the time" she said as she dropped spinning around and kicking out her leg catching his forward leg. The unexpected attack knocked him further off balance and caused him to crash backyards to the deck. She spun the sword around once more over her head in a clear sign that she was learning very fast. Her follow up attack with both hands hammered this fact home as it came down just inches from manhood striking the deck with sparks.

With a smile on her face looking deep in to his eyes as the sword rested just inches from his manhood, "Tell me. Would you love me?" she asked then added, "would you die for me?" while there was a smile on her face, her tone told Birgr that she was serious. The only thought that crossed his mind was, what deeper love for any Azgardian to have than to die for the one they loved. Then as if to answer the question on his face she finished with, "I would, without a second thought and within the last beating of my heart."

Commander Birgr

Birgr was slightly stunned. He didn't expect her to pull off such an amazing maneuver...just one more reason to love her.

He decided to take advantage of the position of his legs and swept her feet from beneath her, allowing her to fall on top of him. Before her landed, he spun her, so that she was on her back, beneath him, and they were staring face to face.

He looked intently in her eyes. "Of course I would." He leaned for a kiss.

Master Heartman

Angel thinks for a moment, taking in her relationship with Birgr. She watches him lean in for the kiss. Her mind races with emotions that before seemed so unreachable. Caught in the moment her face blushes as her lips touches his.

Commander Birgr

Birgr only let himself get lost in the moment for a brief second. He decided to take advantage of the fact that she was distracted and used his knee against her stomach to hoist himself back up. He swung the axe and let it strike next to her head.

"Death is a last resort, though. We are too valuable to each other, as well as the group, to loose our focus while on the battlefield. Especially, because the other is on the field."

Master Heartman

She smiled at the clever sneak attack which did catch her by surprise. "Remember my beloved, to die in service of Azgard is a great honor." she said softy quoting Azgardian lore. She continued, "Seconded only by allowing our enemies to die before the might of Azgard herself."

There were many things that Angel knew well. She knew about being a Jedi. She knew well about being a Jedi Pilot. However one thing she didn't know that well was being an Azgardian warrior. It was one of her most deepest fears and something she worried would drive him away. Looking deep in to his eyes, she continued to smile hoping he would not notice her leg carefully inching its way up between his. Along with her fears, she felt on a great scale. Being compared to great Azgardian female warriors like her sister Talon and his best friend Senni. 'how could I measure up to those two in his eyes' her doubt gave away her intentions.

Once her leg was in place, she attempted her move and failed horribly. With an added advantage he easily dodged her foolish attack. It was something clearly no other Azgardians would have tried. "um, yeah" was all she could get out as her attack left her open to his next attack. 'At least I can't fall back on to the ground' she thought as she rested her back on the deck of the shuttle in defeat.

Commander Birgr

Birgr chuckled to himself at her failed attack. It was a good move, but poorly executed. He decided to refrain from the open attack, as it looked at though she was accepting defeat. This was mildly disappointing; he was hoping for a longer fight. He rested the axe on his shoulder and allowed her to get up.

"I win the first round." He smirked with a sparkle in his eye.

Master Heartman

Lifting her head off the deck, she grinned a bit as she looks in to his eyes. 'winning?' she thought almost pleasantly, 'that's not how it looks from where I lay.' She knew that in the ways of Azgard, winning was more defined than simply winning the battle. She knew that she could never beat him without relying on the Force. However that was not going to stop her. Not here, not now, not ever.

"I suppose you did." she slowly started to stir then kicked her feet out once more as she lunched herself in to the air with her hands. Once more her move was flawless, and reflected her close relationship with her sister Talon. He should have seen something like this coming. A mistake that he would not make again. Only one word came to mind as she performed her move, clever! Her feet landed squire on his chest and with the force of her entire body in motioned the blow sent him flying backwards. The blow nearly toppled him over, however his genetically advanced reflexes were able to keep him upright. However it did knock him back enough that she was able to get back to her feet once more.

Her grin grew fully in to a smile, "You won a single battle, Warlord. The war is far from over" she said quoting a Azgardian warrior's poem about love, battles and the afterlife. "I shall fight till the last of my breath, and deny in defeat my very death." The last words were the ending of the very poem she quoted. He knew the poem well. The poem was about a pair of lovers who were leaders of opposing factions in a war. As the war raged, their love grew till neither could no longer deny it.

She moved his sword around in her hands once more as she readied for the second round. "Come Warlord, claim your prize!" her playfulness matched the look in her eyes as her smile beckoned him in to her trap.

Commander Birgr

Birgr was impressed. He decided that he needed to keep a closer eye on what she does, because she kept throwing unexpected maneuvers at him. He quickly thought of what to do next. He didn't want to jump right in and try another disarm attempt, that would be predictable. He decided to use the hooked shape of the axe to its fullest potential. He swept in low, intentionally over-extending the blow slightly; just enough to be able to hook her heel. With a mighty pull, he lifted her leg high into the air, and she was once again on the floor.

"You enjoy being on your back, don't you?" He taunted as he winked at her.

Master Heartman

Angel smirks at him. "Not, as much as your going to enjoy it." She tries to moves her leg to hook her foot around his leg, him fall back onto his back. But her attempt ended up fails when he avoids her leg easily. She thinks for a moment knowing she needed to come up with something more creative. "Err that didn't go as well as i plan it would." She says rolls her body moving it to the right as she watching him looking out for the next attack.

Commander Birgr

Birgr laughed out loud as he dodged her predictable attack. As soon as she started to recover, he stomped her in the stomach...really hard. He didn't gold back because it was not the Azgardian way. How else is he going to know she is as worthy ad he hoped her to be.

He let her catch her breath as he allowed her to stand again. "And round two is also mine."

He stood with his back to her, ready for whatever attack she may bring.

None of that was going to let him stop him from being as awesome as he was.

Master Heartman

Angel tilts her head as she looked at Birgr's back as a grin crosses her face. She felt aching all overing her body. As she decided she was going to let him attack first. But first she needed him to turn around. She looks down at the ground and picks up an small pack. She smiles as she moves her arm back and chucks the pack hitting him in the back off the head. It didn't do any damage but it did cause a satisfying grunt from him. She takes a step back waiting for his next action.

Commander Birgr

Birgr rubbed the back of his head. That was a bit unexpected, but ineffective; however, it was still rather cute. He swiftly spun around and went for the weapon. He cursed at himself for not only mucking up the technique, but also for failing to disarm her. 'You are too damned excited, Birgr' he thought to himself as he prepared for her attack.

Master Heartman

Angel moves into an defense position. She was allowing him to make the next move. As she shifts her body to conceal her actions. She then moves her hand over a pouch. She drops her marbles towards his direction as she then comes forward and swings at him.