The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plots
09-18-2017, 05:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-20-2017, 01:04 PM by Jonash Solo.)
Plots
We have a lot of information about a lot of plots. This thread will attempt to organize everything about plots so that it is easier to catch up on an old plot, stay up to date on a recent plot, or share the latest nugget you've found about a plot. If there is something plot-related that will help you enjoy the game more, we will find a place for it in this thread.

Plan:
* This post will contain summary of all plots and key info. This should be enough to jog your memory or entice you to pursue more information. I will try to keep this post as up to date as possible.
* 1 post for each plot detailing anything you want to know about it. Anyone can post one of these. Ideally, the original poster will keep it up to date, but someone else can take over by posting a more up to date version.
* Posts requesting updates to the content or presentation or whatever.

I fully expect this thread to evolve to meet the needs and wants of the players. What I'm looking for right now is for players to start posting plot threads (which I will add to this thread) and/or thoughts on what people want to see.

====================================================
Active Plots:
* Identify who is behind the bounty on Unna's head and get the bounty removed.
* Discover how the eye gates work (such as those found on the planet with the force-cutting water).
* Recruit pirates to our cause (whatever that might be).
* Visit Azgardian temple on Amora.

Other Plots:
* Find Mother Syrdash and rescue her, if necessary (Per Mike on kik 2017 Sep 20: "It is confirmed via multiple sources and Unna has no doubt. Chancellor Praeta Syrdash was killed when the Victory Class Star Destroyer took multiple direct hits. The rest of the ship was blown to pieces.")
09-20-2017, 12:13 PM,
RE: Plots
I would also like to add to this thread that it will be important for.me.to gauge where the party is going.

During the past few months I have been beaten up over plots and links. What was unimportant and what is important were also issues.

Please chime in and let me know what is important to your character. This way we can more easily work together to redesign the over all plots.

It will give me a clear direction the party wants to go.

Guys I am really counting on you for this reboot to work.
09-20-2017, 12:24 PM,
Well like I keep expressing I would like a trip to the temple Amora. I don't mind us helping clear Unna's name and finding out if auros mother is alive and where she is at. If a recuse mission is possible. Also once we have her we have to figure out where to hide her. Since itchoch probably wouldn't be wise for Someone everyone is looking for.
09-20-2017, 12:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-20-2017, 01:08 PM by Jonash Solo.)
Cox's interests:
* Identify who is behind the bounty on Unna's head and get the bounty removed.
* Discover how the eye gates work (such as those found on the planet with the force-cutting water).
* Find Mother Syrdash and rescue her, if necessary.
* Recruit pirates to our cause (whatever that might be).

If I think of others, I'll edit them in.
09-20-2017, 09:26 PM,
Most of these are alreay in motion, or are about to be put into motion.

1. Train the pirates.

2. Learn more about the gateway system to see if we can use them.

3. Learn the true origins of the Jedi and their philosphy.

4. Unite the Jedi again.

5. Free all the Clones.

6. Create a humanitarian and peace keeping armada that will help the people that are being hurt by this war.

7. Remove the coruption from the Republic if possible.

8. Stop the Son.