The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 20 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 20 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 26 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ava Finally Calls Ryan [Ava and Ryan] (Closed)
06-28-2021, 03:07 PM,
Ava Finally Calls Ryan [Ava and Ryan] (Closed)
Ava Forma — 06/13/2021
Ava remained in the room to keep an eye on the two princess. Seemed they were starting a force sensitive and noble collection which could be useful.  If she could figure out how to get everyone into the same page. As she sighed rubbing her temple of her nose for an moment.  As she took out her comlink and called Ryan once she stepped off to the side where she keep an eye out but be somewhere more quiet. As she calls Ryan. " hey Ryan "

TheTraveler — 06/13/2021
Ryan answers the phone with the sounds of explosions and combat in the background, "boss lady!" He said happily. "What's up!"

The explosions continues as Ryan calls out, "shit! Shit! Shit! His breathing is heavy.

"Okay, okay, Hey Boss Lady! Hello?!"

Ava Forma — 06/13/2021
Ava listened to the background it sounded like Ryan definitely needed help. She knew at least maybe Sinya was on her way there. " well I was going to apologize to you about earlier and tell you your not actually fire. As well tell you about your marvelous parking job. Though from the sounds of things it seems you need some help. "

TheTraveler — 06/13/2021
"Get him! Fuck him up!" Ryan calls out in joy.

He laughs, "nah, we got those  Stinking brits!"

"Oh your left! On your left!" Ryan said loudy, "I got you buddy...."

"Wait," Ryan said in disbelief, "when was i fired," he questioned with surprise in his voice.

Ava Forma — 06/13/2021
Ava took an moment an wished that Ryan had a holo comlink. Wondering what the check was going on exactly. " you officially wasnt, I said that when you said you lost the ship. As well as left the directions to the ships location on the flight deck of the ship. Where exactly are you Ryan? Whats with all the noise in the background? "

TheTraveler — 06/13/2021
"Watch that house, there are three.....NOOOO" Ryan cried in horror...."ZEB2209345.....you were too young...." his voice turned to crying, "so young..." the sounds of blaster fire filled the audio. "THIS IS FOR ZEB YOU BASTARDS!"

"Sorry Boss Lady...." Ryan said as his focus returned to comlink. "Of course I left directions to the ship on the flight deck. What if the Droid needed them to find his way back to the ship." He laughed, "you are funny Boss Lady...." A new round of blaster fire, "DIE BRITISH SCUM!"

"Oh, I am on the transit to Europa," he said as an explosion filled the audio. "TO YOUR LEFT!"

Ava Forma — 06/13/2021
Ava raise a brow at the background noise. As she listened to it. It sounded like Ryan was fighting in combat. Turning up the volume to hear any other noises. Knowing if that was actual combat you dont exactly have the time to have a conversation. " Ryan i love you like a brother but sometimes I worry about you. The Droids on the ship you said where powered off.  If the Droid left the ship how could he possibly use them if they are on the flight deck? "

TheTraveler — 06/13/2021
"RIGHT RIGHT.....damnit ZEB, your other right!" Ryan said laughing, "no no, don't pick me up, I got about a squad around me."

"Well, I mean, if he powers himself back up...and decides to take a walk....he might need them..." Ryan explained. "Okay, I am heading back....I am about two clicks behind you guys."

"Anyway....Did Sinya find you guys. She contacted me, and well I didn't tell her Kaleb was in a fire fight with a bunch of Jedi. I figured she didn't need to know that," Ryan said laughing.

Ava Forma — 06/13/2021
" Ryan why does it sound like your in the middle of a war zone? Can you send me a picture so I know your not in any danger. Sinya will never let me live it down if you got hurt on your way over to Europa "  as she listened to Ryan's response.

" yes, Sinya found us. Am glad she managed to get a hold of you to stop you from getting the ship. Technically he was in a fight with only one from what I know of. Did he get into more trouble when he was out there? "

TheTraveler — 06/13/2021
"Oh we are playing this game called Battlefront. Its pretty fun!"

He laughed, "no Kaleb was fine when I left him. Well his normal I am constipated, Kaleb." He laughed. "You know, I wonder how Kaleb and Tesara would work as a couple."

Ava Forma — 06/13/2021
Ava raised a brow atleast Ryan was finding something to entertain himself with.  As she made a face " i dont think either is interested in dating each other. I think if Tesara wants to find someone she will do it when she's ready to. Oh I meet your friend at the club. Atleast I think he is your friend he give me a peice of candy when I asked about the candy shop. If it hadn't been for this boy that over heard us we wouldn't had ever found it. I was way to over dressed. The guy at the club mistaken me as a agent. "

TheTraveler — 06/13/2021
"Ugh, well thats not good. The only way it could have been worse is if they called you Ms Agent Lady!"

"But let's talk about the really important things. Tesara and Kaleb have so much in common. They are both super up tight. They are both virgins!"

"And before you ask me, seriously.....Kaleb AND Tesara....who would?"

"And, they are sooooo  Condescending," he said dragging out each word so painfully long.

TheTraveler — 06/13/2021
He thinks for a moment, "well I mean there is Sinya, proof that it is possible to exist without a heart AND a soul. I mean I have seen Droida with more humanity. I think it would be a dark act to hook her up with anyone." he said jokingly. "So if not each for, than who.....or would you prefer to see your two best friends alone for the rest of their lives?"

Ava Forma — 06/13/2021
Ava looks around and drops her voice for an moment " they aren't interested in each other besides if someone who just joined our group play her cards right she could win Kaleb. This girl already made him open up to her. Well thats atleast what she said and the way she looks at him. Anyways Tesara is more then capable of finding her own person. "

TheTraveler — 06/14/2021
Ryan groaned, "Ava! We can’t give up on Tesara....she so badly needs to get laid!"

He fell silent for a moment, "wait what new person. Person?"

Ava Forma — 06/14/2021
Ava had to move this conversation from the living room to a nearby bedroom. Not wanting to tigger Reine. Since whatever she didnt like hearing would tigger. Giving a nervous chuckle " Ryan do you really want to know about this new person? " she paused for an moment.

Figuring the answer was probably ' duh.' " alright so this new person is goes by the name Reine. We frist meet her at her village and I thought this girl was a nice person. At the time I didn't know much about her just that she was running from something. " as her voice reminded calm.

" So the group let her onto our ship which at the time I had no problems with. " realizing she said our. " well I should say ....wrath and his masters ship. " since she didnt know how secure this call was.

" It wasnt until we're settle in on the ship. I really got to know this girl. I decided to start a  conversation. The motivation at the time was to get to know her."

Ava started to pase in the room she was in. " Thats when her true colors on this girl showed.  As I told her about myself she started questioned everything about what it said. "

" Ryan it was very weird and insulting, she kept saying I appered out of no where. How can she not heard about the Forma name? This girl was clearly shelter and feed with a silver spoon. Not only this girl question  me about being a leader but she took jabs at me where I was weak in. Like my inability of not knowing how to fly. " speaking with a passion now.

" She didn't seemed to understand how I can lead yet not know how to fly that well. I tried to explain to her about my up bringing and hers were  completely two different things. "

" This girl litterly tearing everything about me apart and nova the entire time is laughing. "

TheTraveler — 06/14/2021
'Wraith' Ryan'sanger grew. 'His name is Mr. DINKLES!' Ryan thought to himself trying very hard to pay attention.....

"That fucking bitch CHEATED!" Ryan finally exploded. "One, one whisper from that freak and she pulls the god damn card that seals her hand. HOW the fuck could she have known it was there unless they cheated," he yelled and Ava could image hate filled slumber dripping from his comlink after his rant.

Ryan fell silent as he breathed heavily. The soft sound of psst coming over the comlink, "you know Ava," Ryan said in a calm and relaxed voice. "Its a shame that this new girl doesn't appreciate your gifts."

Taking another deep breath, "is there anything else?"

Ava Forma — 06/14/2021
Ava looked at her comlink a little confused by Ryan's out burst. It sounded though Ryan was still playing his game. ".... Ryan please tell me that out burst was over your game. " the one thing nova never did was cheated.  So she was pretty sure he was talking about something happening in the game.

Hearing his next words confirm that he had been talking at his game.  Which was good she almost snapped at him for calling nova a bitch and a cheater.  " well after three other conversations with this girl I definitely see now who I can and can't trust in our own party. " trying think of anything else.

" lets see we are also going have another new person with a baby coming with us. She seems nice but am going to make sure. The  Mando will be joining us for a short time cause the shadow dancer has to be repaired. "

Then ava remember something  else as she brief Ryan " ah yes,  actually I had a question, what exactly does your girl do agian? You had mentioned it before but it slipped my mind. "

TheTraveler — 06/14/2021
"A BABY" Ryan sad with excitement, "that is wonderful! I can't wait to teach the little slugger how to hit a ball, play catch and....and...and....and It will be the best!" He went silent for a moment, "We can give mommy and baby Nova's room. Not like she uses it..."

"Oh my girl, oh boring stuff," he said as Ava could almost picture the man fidgeting with something. "You know, she does research stuff for the Government. Oh and she makes the coffee in her department. Which she really hates the idea that she has to make the coffee. I mean, just cause she is a gir...woman, she doesn't have to automatically make the coffee. Okay granted, she makes fucking amazing coffee." He lowered his voice, "Her coffee is SOOOOO better than Nova's. I mean not even in the same galaxy better. BUT" he raised his voice, "She shouldn't be expected to make the coffee cause she is a woman!"

Ava Forma — 06/14/2021
" coffee as a government job? Ohh you must mean shes a secretary. Well if thats her job she kinda has to do it, unless she's not a secretary. Than that's not definitely cool of them to make her make the coffee for them. "

TheTraveler — 06/15/2021
"You know, Boss Lady, Amy has over six years of secondary education and as well numerous certificates," Ryan explained. "She is capable of so much more than just being a secretary." He finally lets out a long sigh, "well its basically an office job," he said sounding defeated. "Anyway...I have to go. The next game is loading up. I'll call you when I get to Rotterdam. Take care Boss Lady."

Ava Forma — 06/16/2021
Ava heard the sound of defeat " hey an office job is really cool. Maybe I can meet her someday, if she's your girl than she's family. " hearing he had to go " alright be safe Ryan and take care as well " as she hang up.

/end