The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 20 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 20 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 26 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble with the Hunter Knight [Tesara and Astra] (Closed)
07-10-2021, 06:19 PM,
Trouble with the Hunter Knight [Tesara and Astra] (Closed)
Astra Korraay — 06/26/2021
Some time after Ava left and she had come out of her Meditation. Astra goes looking for Tesara. She need some one to talk to about the incident with Quinn. It was so startling to her that it was even possible that she could be attracted to him. Not only that but she did get some interesting information now that she was calm.

"Tesara are you busy" Astra asked as she approached her. If Tesara was Busy she could waght.

Tesara Anerin — 06/26/2021
Tesara smiles warmly at Astra.  “Hello, Astra. Of course!  What would you like to speak to me about?“
" The hunters well Quinn to be specific. He approached me after I left Ava and Nova. " She said quietly.  She looked down at Roza who was happily asleep in her arms. " I got some information but I also he umm... I feal Horrible Sol would be so upset if he were here" she said quietly. She felt herself getting upset over the incident all over again.

Confused, Tesara touched Astra’s shoulder.  “Why would Sol be upset? What happened?”  She asked.

Astra took a deep breath. " That crazy hunter was floating with me, he was really bad at it to like Sol" she grilling for a moment as she remembered Quinn almost running into a tree. Then her face turned red. " I umm was attracted to him. I love Sol it's so wrong that I could even" she said. It was clear this troubled her a great deal. The thought of hurting Sol was unthinkable. Even with him having been dead for a year. She never did manage to move past the day she Lost him. Though getting her to admit that would be tricky.

Understanding washed over her.  “Ahh.  Well, your attraction isn’t misplaced.  He was very very handsome.”  She smiled and then turned her head a little, frowning ever so slightly. “Do you think that Sol, who loved you so very much and loves his daughter from within the Force, would begrudge you happiness?  Astra, you have a child.  Being a single mother is difficult enough on its own without having a legacy trailing behind you and shoes you are supposed to be filling.”  She shook her head slightly.  “Sol would want you to be happy. He would want you and Roza to have the best of everything.  Even if that means you find love after he’s gone.”

Astra nearly burst into tears. But took a few deep breath and regand control. The last thing she needed was to get upset enough to wake up Roza. She shook her head. " That feals wrong Tesara like a betrayal to him. I still love Sol and that's not going to change.  How could I let a strange well he's not a stranger he love my friend Roza but still feels wrong to let him come in and take Sol's place. Especially when that day was my falt Sol would not have been on boklid at all of it went for me. " she said.

Tesara didn’t think, she reached out and took Astra’s free hand as the other was holding the baby.  She squeezed the girls hand reassuringly. “Astra….listen.  Nobody expects you to forget Sol!  You only just met this boy Quinn….again.  Just because you’re attracted to him doesn’t mean you have to do anything about it.”  She said gently.  “Your Will is your own. Do you remember General Pacey from the meeting?  I found him very attractive. But I haven’t done anything about it because now is not the time.  Just because Quinn tried to flirt with you doesn’t mean you betrayed Sol.”  She kept her tone calm, not only to prevent the baby from waking but to reassure Astra.

Astra calmed and settled. " I don't think that's the last we will see of him. I have a strange fealing if he is as much like Sol as I think we will see more of him he almost ran into a tree. That's totally something Sol would have done. " She said. She took a deep breath. " I know why there after Durro" she said. Finally fealiing better and for now letting the subject of Tree boy go.

“He ran into a tree?”  Tesara’s face split into a grin. “ He must have been mortified!”  She laughed a little, then put her hand over her mouth to not wake the baby.  It took her a moment to let the image of a blue uniformed Jedi Hunter walking smack into a tree fade from her mind.  It was hilariously delightful.  She exhaled, pulling herself back to  the conversation with Astra.  “They’re after Durro because they believe the devious lies that he’s a terrorist.”  She made a face.  “Idiots.”

" no that not why they are after him. The are after the olivan order it's secrative even among us. They believe there's something dangerous going on I think bit they think Durro is cenected to them that's why they are after him they want him to tell them about the olvain order" she said.
Astra smiled " If you can hide your connection from Durro from them it would be best bit don't try Lieing to his Master trust me on this one it's a bad idea." She added.

Tesara shook her head again.  “Like I said, idiots.  Durro has one very thin thread to the Oliver order. He barely knows anything about them.”  She pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed.  “ I agree that lying to any force Master would be a foolish thing indeed.  Let’s pray that I can avoid having to speak to him. But… I also have done nothing wrong. Neither has Durro.  There are secrets I keep of course, yours being one of them. But I have done no crimes or dark side activity.”  She glanced down at the baby, who was deeply asleep.  “Is there anything else that they told you that I might need to know?”

" they also don't know that you Durro is from a different Univers. There's a Durro here. I remember meeting his sister. They probably think that he is that Durro. I know there had enlisted Rozas help to look into the olinan order and she was killed shortly after. There was an umm..." She posed for a moment as if trying to remember it was important. " there was a map stolen from the cortisone repository, they suspect a Jedi female from that order but when they closed in on her she was dead in much the same way Roza died. I think it was. The same bounty hunter but I have no proof of this it's just speculation from what I heard" she said.

Tesara looked at the palace walls from her vantage point near the garden.  “ The Durro from this timeline is dead. He died when we entered this universe in a crash with the 501st.  It is common knowledge that he is dead. They think my master Durro is a counterfeit, a fake.  His sister Atril does not exist in the timeline we come from. He just met her here only half a year ago.  She is the thin thread that ties him to the Olivan Jedi.”  She was thinking, trying to put the pieces together, but once again it was like sand through her fingers, just slipping out of reach.  “So a bounty Hunter had been hired to kill prospective Jedi from joining the Temple here or the Olivan order?”  She frowned.  “Where was Rosa bound for when she was killed?”

" Ava mentioned you guys crashed, I did not Know Durro bit I did know Atrill when I meet her at one of the gladis events I saw a vision of her death she was accused of treason. I told her about and lost track of her after that. Roza well I thought she was joining the healer corps but apparently according to Quinn she was sapose to be going to Olivan. If only there was a way to tell them who Durro really was many they would work with us" astra said.

Tesara frowned again.  More pieces to the puzzle that she couldn’t seem to solve.  “ why on earth were they sending Roza to Olivan if they themselves disagree with the Olivan Jedi philosophy?  Was she supposed to be a spy for them?”

" yes she was, and for some reason, Quinn did not know she was dead either the news was a shock to him. I don't know what Master palpaten is up to but trouble seems to follow him"  she said

Tesara looked thoughtful for a moment.  “Thank you for telling me this.  And as for Palpatine…..”. She trailed off.  “As of right now he’s an unknown player in this mess.  Maybe Durro will be able to help once his time in the mountains is done. But I have no idea how long that will be.” She paused, then continued. “Will you keep Durro’s identity as well as mine a secret from them?  I have a feeling Quinn will return.”

" Of course I will keep it secret to the best of my ability. Like I said Quinn's master might be a problem. Because like I said Lieing to a master Hunter is a really bad idea. We can try miss directing him but that's also risky. Are best bet is probably to avoid his Master. Those tactics are red flgs for them and will draw there interest really quickly. No to mention the masters can be terrifying when they turn to the interrogation." she said with a shiver. " as for palpation every time iv crossed paths with him there has been trouble. He seems nice but Sol and I made an effort to avoid him after...." She started then trailed off as if distracted or trying to remember some detail.

Tesara watched Astra trail off, waiting.  Palpatine from her own timeline was the most feared man in the entire universe.  But here everything was different.

Astra shook her head " iv meet him twice that I know of. The first time I meet him was at the first Gladius I attended. After that on are way back to sereno are ship came across one that had sent out a distress signal they had been attacked by these monsters they attacked us I don't even I wish there was a way to show you the event" she said shaking her head and posing for a moment. She know she sounded insane. " I woke up in a bacta tank afterwords the first time I meet my mother, I did not know that was who she was" she said shaking her head. " the entire accident was written off as a violent leak and we were told it was a hallucination. Most of the others believed it even Sol. Something was to real about it." She said. " the second time that I know of was at another Gladius. A bounty winter had targeted me there as well I was 10. It's where I meet Dorru's sister and had that vision. I had spotted Master Palpatine and Sol decided after the don't hunter had approached us to knock his hood off we talked for a bit. I asked him about a possible meeting on sereno and the monsters on the ship because there was a Hooded man out side the bacta tank I woke up in. Him and Lord sereno insisted I get further treatment for the exsposer to the coolant laek. Like I said the man is trouble" Astra said shaking her head. " Why is Durro interested in him. Too bad he's not here I would wear him to stay clear of master Palpatine.

Tesara blinked in confusion, trying to make everything Astra had just said make sense.  It wasn’t working.  “You think Palpatine was a hooded man who was there when you awoke in a Bacta tank?  I’m sorry, I’m a little confused.”  She confessed, feeling bad that she wasn’t understanding what Astra was trying to tell her.

Astra shook her head. " I thought he was. I think that was actually Dooku now given his relationship to the Queen. But I did see him before the attack at the gladius. I believe but I don't know for sure that he was also there the day I meet Sol. Ether way right before or after there has been trouble in my life he has shown up. He scares me if you and Durro do go looking for him im coming with you. I want let you walk into that mess alone." She said. She felt a desperate need to protect Tesara from the man every one seamed to love.

Tesara smiled.  “We’ll protect each other.”  She said.  “And as of right now I have no plans to go looking for Palpatine. I think we have enough on our plate to not add him as well.”  She looked at the baby, the sky and then Astra again.  “I’m hungry. Are you?”

Aastra smiled " Yes food sounds nice. I wonder when  Quinn with show up again many he will run into a tree" she said Jokingly as she followed Tesara to go get something to eat.

“Oh I would pay to see that.” She laughed. He’s probably a very nice guy, but that would be giggle material for years.”

Tesara headed for the kitchens with Astra carrying Roza beside her.

/end scene