The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piecing together the puzzle 5/21/21
10-24-2021, 01:26 PM,
Piecing together the puzzle 5/21/21
Tesara feels like her mind is being squeezed.  This ship is so small and there are far too many people inside it.  Tensions are running high and the very air is charged with energy - none of it very good.  She walks away from Nova with a definite sense of unease.  Something doesn't seem right.  She could tell that she wasn't getting the whole truth, but which of the answers she was given were downright lies and which ones were only somewhat true?  Why on earth would anyone tell Nova to wait to apologize to Lysire?  Just because of the dark force within her?  Lysire is perfectly sweet and calm 90% of the time and....wait.  Tesara stops, frowning.  Nova hadn't even known about the dark force within Lysire when this happened.  Confusion mounting, she rubs her temples.  Think, think think!  She tries to concentrate.  When Nova threatened Lysire's life (TWICE!), why didn't Durro say something to Nova about it?  Tesara now knows she wasn't there.  But Durro had been.  Had he addressed this with Nova?  Threatening someone's life is a serious thing.  The word WHY continues to ricochet around her head.  She sees Ava, sitting by herself, looking a bit shaken.  Ava knows Nova better than anyone in the world.  Ava might have answers.  She goes over and sits down across from Ava and reaches out to take her hand, squeezing it gently.  "Hey."  She whispers.  "You ok?  You looked pretty upset when I arrived down here."
@Governor Ava Forma
Governor Ava Forma — 05/21/2021
Ava had her eyes closed calming herself down. Her mind was going a mile a minute. She didn't wanted to make any rash decisions while she was upset. Though a few and hard decisions were on her mind. Her eyes opened hearing someone sitting down. Seeing it was Tesara feeling Tesara take her hand and squeeze it. It made her feel slightly better. " no I am not alright.  I have a few hard choices I may end up having to make when we return on the Jupiter 1. " she softly spoke.
Tesara Anerin — 05/21/2021
Tesara nods, pretty sure that means whether or not to drop Reine somewhere and continue on without her.  "Yes, that is a hard decision.  But you're not alone.  We're a team now."  She smiles reassuringly.  "Although..."  She frowns, glancing over to Nova, seeing her talking animatedly with Reine.  "I do have to say I was really surprised at now Nova reacted to that whole, very tense conversation you just had with Reine.  I was confused as to why she was smiling?"  She asks, then continues.  "And why she wouldn't have come to your defense?  Did the two of you have a disagreement or something?"
@Governor Ava Forma
Ava nodded her head in agreement. Tesara had a point even though lately it hadn't felt that way. " i assumed she was smiling cause she thought it was halious since she was giggling as well. Her new friend whose a stranger gets to embarrassed her lover. Yet I never said a single thing bad about Nova. Even though she has her flaws lying being one of her flaws. " still a little emotional. Apart of her didn't care anymore about keeping Nova's flaws close to the heart anymore. " I don't know why she didn't come to my defense, I thought everything was going strongly between us. Unless this is payback for the resort. However Nova knows there's a type of way I have to behave and always been understanding of that. However now am not sure of that. Am not sure if I can trust her anymore. I love her but this has opened my eyes. If this is who Nova truly is someone who would take a side of a stranger. Than am back to thinking about a hard decision I may have to make to protect my heart from braking any further. "

@Tesara Anerin
Tesara can see the pain in Ava's eyes.  "You can love someone and not know everything about them.  There are things that Nova hides and when those come into the light, it can be painful.  But if you love each other, you can get through it."  She says, kindly but firmly.  "Talk to her.  Find out why she was giggling.  Mayhap there is something she knows you do not.  Give her a chance to explain."  Tesara squeezes her hand again and lets go.  "There is something I have to ask you about Nova.  Is that all right?"  She asks gently.
@Governor Ava Forma
Ava listened thinking about it. She suppose she should talk to nova about that a more in depth conversation. Than the one they had though thire secret language. " ofcourse it is " ava assured Tesara.
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara sighs a little.  "Sinya was upset with me because apparently Nova threatened Lysire's life.  I had no idea this had happened, but she is, rightfully I might add, really pissed that no one did anything about it.  She thinks I was there but when I asked Nova about it, she did admit to doing it twice.  But said I wasn't there.  However, apparently Durro was.  And she told me that she had been asked NOT to apologize to Lysire because of the 'thing' within her.  But things aren't adding up.  It's been almost a year and she never did apologize.  And..." Tesara pauses, glancing back towards the area of the ship where her Master was still deep in meditation, "Durro knew it had happened, but what he did or said about it is really unclear."  She turns back to Ava.  "Did you know about this?"
@Governor Ava Forma
Ava recalled the conversation Tesara and Sinya had. A little curious how exactly Sinya came to learn about it. She would investigate the matter to learn about exactly how Sinya discovered what happened a year ago.

Leaning back in her chair thinking " yes, it started when Ryan called me to the flight deck. There was footage of what happened between Nova and Lysire. After seeing what transpire I went to get Durro and brought him to the flight deck. To allow him to see what happened, I wasn't sure what actions to take. I was looking for a second opinion. It unfortunately was handel with very soft gloves. I lecture to nova and confine her to her room. However she didn't stay there for long unfortunately. Durro give a speech to her as well before training. " than paused for an moment.

" here's how the whole apologizing thing went down. After I had approached Nova and talked to her about her actions. I told her she should go apologize. Nova refused to cause she believed at the time. She had done nothing wrong. It came to the point where we were just going in circles. So I give in and told nova she should wait to apologize and than went to Lysire and apologize on behalf of nova. Any questions? "
@Tesara Anerin#3565
Tesara listened and sat for a moment before answering.  "So Durro DID say something to Nova about it, but what he said is unknown.  And YOU apologized to Lysire on Nova's behalf, but you did that on the Jupiter 1, right?  Which is why Sinya has no idea of it.  How did Lysire react to the apology?"  She asked.
@Governor Ava Forma
Ava thought back she remembered there was a speech before training. She just couldn't recall what the speech was. " I don't remember what durro said. I would say durro may remember that part. That's correct the apology was done on the Jupiter 1. " than thought hard on it. Trying remember how Lysire reacted. " it was passive she said that i wasn't the one who needed to apologize. It wasn't my fault. "
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara nods, feeling like this entire thing is a tangled mess of mishandled episodes.  "That would explain why Lysire moved into the Shadow and has been avoiding being in the same place as Nova ever since.  I didn't even notice it until now, when I look back on it all, that seems like it should have been obvious to me that something was wrong."  She sighs and glances towards the flight deck door, then back at Ava.  "Thank you, this helps put another piece of this thing in place.  I appreciate you, Ava.  Don't let Reine get to you.  She's..."  Tesara frowns.  "Uniquely able to push everyone's buttons exactly where it stings.  You're a good person, Ava.  What you do from here is your decision alone, regarding Reine and beyond."  She smiles a little sadly.  "I'm going to try and face the Sinya music."  She gets up from the table.

((OOC you can stop her if you want to say anything else - she has not walked away yet)))

@Governor Ava Forma
Ava nodded her head in agreement " I also made sure to keep them apart. I wish there was more I could had done. But am not sure how I would handle it differently. I still find myself unsure what better actions I should had done. Since at the time it happened on the Jupiter 1. " she softly spoke. " as for reine she going end up pushing the wrong person's buttons if she keeps that up. If she does it with me agian it will end up with her being dropped off at her village. If it's with someone else with less tolerance. Well she may get punch in the face. Not stating a threat just stating the facts. Before I make any decisions I will discuss it with the group. Good luck with Sinya. "

( occ: we can end it here )

@Tesara Anerin#3565
(got it.  Thanks, Jess)
( no problem)
Tesara nods.  "Thank you, Ava."  She walks away from Ava and heads for the flight deck door, her heart pounding in her chest.

/End