The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesara goes shopping 5/27/21
10-24-2021, 01:29 PM,
Tesara goes shopping 5/27/21
(((OOC this is to establish before play begins on 5/27/2021 that Tesara DOES want to join the party go to shopping whereas before she had said no)))

Tesara paces back and forth in the room she is sharing with Durro, watching her Jedi teacher sleep so heavily that he hasn't moved or made a sound in a very long time.  The undercurrents of the tensions between Ava and Reine are palpable.  She was pleased it hadn't turned into a full on cat fight, but the chances that it would seemed to be growing all the time.  They were about to leave to go to the market and she wanted to be there in case there was another row.  Tesara had originally wanted to stay with Durro in case he awoke so that she could tend to him if needed, but it seemed as if his foray into the....whatever it was (she still was confused about what that actually was) had exhausted him completely.  That place had scared her.  The more she looked around, the more she sensed in that place, the stranger and more disconnected from reality it seemed.  She was glad she had somehow been able to pull him out of that place.  It wasn't the Jedi Temple, of that she was certain.  If she hadn't gotten him out, he might still be there, and totally lost to her.
She sighed and touched his forehead to check for fever.  There was none.  She bit her lip, checked the time and then made the decision.  She headed for the room Ava and Nova shared.  She knew they were getting ready to go to the large city market.  She knocked on the door, hoping Ava wouldn't be irritated that she wanted to join them.  She had changed her mind quite a bit on things lately, in rapid fashion.  She didn't want that to become a thing.

@Governor Ava Forma
Governor Ava Forma — 05/27/2021
Ava heard a knock on her and Nova's room and went to open it seeing it was Tesara. She give a soft smile " hello Tesara " seeming to be in a very good mood. She was excited that things turned out in an interesting way.
Tesara Anerin — 05/27/2021
Tesara is relieved to see the smile on Ava's face.  Things had been hard on her recently and the last thing Tesara wanted to do was make it worse.  "Hi, Ava.  So...I know I said earlier that I would stay here while you went to the city market.  I said that because I was worried that Durro would wake and need me.  But he is very, very asleep and likely will still be when we return.  May I join you after all?"

@Governor Ava Forma
Ava listened to Tesara as she spoke. " ofcourse you can join us. " understanding of the situation. " how is durro doing anyways? He was in meditation for a very long time. Til we landed and he kinda burst out the ship frist. " she was  concern about his mental state as well as his health.
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara smiles but it’s sad. “He’s OK, I’m glad that he’s sleeping and not meditating at least. I know we shouldn’t be gone terribly long so that’s why I feel confident leaving him here asleep. I will write a note for him if he does wake up while we are still out.  Thanks!“ Tesara is grateful and relieved.
@Governor Ava Forma
Ava listened that durro was okay. " no we will be gone for most an hour at the most. I don't see shopping taking any longer than that. " than agian it was shopping. It was hard to put a time frame on it. Roughly estimated time was a hour thought " its no problem Tesara, am glad you changed your mind. "
@Tesara Anerin
“Thanks, Ava.”  She smiled.  “ it’ll probably take at least three or four I would think. But I still think it’s OK, I am pretty sure he’ll still be asleep”
(((OOC we can end here.  Thanks, Jess!”))))
Ava nodded her head in agreement. Tesara probably had a point about it taking three to four. " he should be fine and as long you leave a note. If he wakes up he can always call you if he needs you for something. " she assured Tesara.

( /end and no problem)