The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operations midnight picnic 6/11/21
10-24-2021, 01:35 PM,
Operations midnight picnic 6/11/21
( occ: This in-between takes place after failing to find durro and the songbird talking to ava. Before durro rescue Reine as ava's alibi )

After failing to find durro and her talk to the song bird. She figured the plans of rescuing Reine was in place. So she looked for Nova and hooked her by her arm. " follow me " as she lead Nova to a palace speeder.
@Lady Ryne Roke
Lady Ryne Roke — 06/11/2021
Nova had finished looking for Durro at this time, she was sighing and looking over the book to figure out which one is the crystal Durro had said they needed. A bit surprised by the fact that she was being grabbed as such by Ava in the current place they were in. "Oh? Very well." She was slightly curious about what she had planned as they went for the palace speeder.
Governor Ava Forma — 06/11/2021
Ava stopped thinking about it changing her mind " actually I have an better idea. " as they headed off to the kitchen finding a empty basket filling it with fruit, and cheese putting together a little picnic basket. Along with a couple of wine glasses. " would you like anything for our date? " giving a smile
@Lady Ryne Roke
Nova gave a small giggle as Ava changed her mind, "I see." They put together the picnic basket which made Nova brighten up when she saw the wine. "Well other than a piece of the cake I made, if there is any left. Then no not really."
Ava had disappeared for a few moments to go fetch the bottle of wine from the wine cellar and returned to the kitchen adding it. Seeing nova brighten up and heard her comment " it was very delicious, I believe we do have some left over. Packing up the last two slices. As she went off to fetch a blanket and some candles and matches. As she made sure they had everything including plates and silverware. " Alright i believe we are all set ready my love? " picking up the basket.
When Ava added two pieces, she removed one of them. "We will share one." She then finalized everything and Ava picked up the basket, "I am but let me carry it until we aren't being watched." She whispered since it will make sense for her to carry it if they were spotted on the way to wherever Ava was taking them. "Oh I know what we can do, we can flip to random pages in the book and enjoy some interesting poetry... I think that is what this is." Giving a shrug.
Ava noticed the book Nova was carrying around finally it clicked in Ava's head as she lean in " nova if anyone sees that and knows its importance than something bad could accor. " whispering to nova as she let her take the basket. " please be more careful if the song bird or Loran sees that they could quickly identify it for what it is. I would also be wary of her servants. " as they started heading outside
Nova giggled softly, "I know. I only look at it if anyone isn't around. And even then it is briefly." She slipped the book to the basket using the plates and napkins covering it. They went out and she held the basket and walked with Ava around.
Ava lead them off out of the palace. Walking them though the palace grounds to the gardens. She going til they found a secluded area and stopped looking around. "This looks like a good place for our picnic. What do you think?"
Lady Ryne Roke — 06/12/2021
Nova was enjoying the alone time they had as they walked to the gardens. "Looks good to me too. I was hoping we wouldn't be in a chaotic setting for our anniversary but oh well." Had wished it was on their ship, just relaxing and not in the middle of a mission though she wouldn't complain as it was pretty where they had picked.
Governor Ava Forma — 06/12/2021
Ava listened as she set up the blanket. She came out here to talk to nova about the song bird. However thinking over it if the song bird ever figured out it was ava behind it she could make things worst. She would just have to be careful around the song bird. Deciding not to have at conversation. It really wasn't that important this was more important. " well now, we are in a less chaotic setting we can actually enjoy our anniversary "
"Yes we should enjoy this garden around us." she helped set up the picnic, "Lady Loran keeps trying to feed you Ewok. I am not a fan." She gave a giggle as she finalized the set up and kept the book in the basket under the napkins.
" those poor Ewok's " looking around the palace " I wish there was away we can keep her from doing her plans to this place. She wants to turn it into a cafe slash museum. Planning to do alot of remodeling. Just to mock the Jedi about Lord Baklid i dont see someone weak when I look at it. I see someone with a story. I wonder what was his story. An jedi ended up being lord of Baklid that must be an interesting tale. I would ask Loran but she has her ways of spinning everything. Anyways we didn't come all way out here to talk about lord Baklid or Loran. " as she smiled back at nova as they finished setting up.

As she sat down " i been very concerned about you. Mostly because there was a time when if anyone talked to me like Reine had you would probably threatened them like you had Lysire. I know you been though alot but I feel like I hardly know you anymore. I wish to learn about you agian this new person the universe is transforming you into. I do love and care deeply about you Nova. "
Nova listened and joined Ava in sitting before softly giving a nod, "I don't like the person this universe is turning me into as well. That side is telling me to threaten her as I did Lysire but that won't get us anywhere other than another person who will be unwilling to assist." she shook her head with a sigh, "I was hoping to just see if crafting and cooking will help me but it keeps making it worse. And I am worried if I am left alone to my thoughts, I probably will break again."
Ava frowned deeply " well we can't have that happen can we. I believe its time I figure out how to change your role. Lady Loran dispise men so maybe if you come into some money... ofcourse a new name and chain code. Unfortunately I don't have the money to get you a real chain code. " looking around and lean in " don't freak but it nearly broke me. Thats why I really need to do this black swann job. We need more than Ryan's spice income. I need to bring a income as well to the table. So we can do the things we desire to do like get actual chain codes. I think if I move you up where I can have you at my side than I be able to help you. Definitely going have to give you a make over your beautiful but they may know that beautiful face. " she softly spoke.

Than gasp " thats it thats the frist steps in changing your position a new look and a new name. Ofcourse the chain code can come later maybe we can find a world to get you a new identity as in papers or you can figure out how to change chain codes. I think you can handle easily " prasing her lover at her skill.
Nova sighed as she listened. She figured the chain codes were expensive. "Yeah I figured it was a lot since my mentor made me work on the side to pay off the debt of it." she then listened to Ava continue, "Aw thanks love. I will test on mine since mine is deactivate right now. I am not opposed to changing my name a looks, my hair has gotten fairly long and it has been a pain to maintain."
" well when we go to the village to drop off the baby we shall definitely have to see how much a make over was. Remember I had long hair as well. Probably not that much as a chain code is. Your lessons however begin after our date looking noble is one thing acting is another. " she softly spoke. As she nibble on some of the food after making herself a plate. Thinking to herself " however we can come up with your new name if you want. It be fun. Your last name should be someone known but not famous so core but someone who you wouldn't think twice about looking into. Definitely not a forma that would be awkward. " as she thought back to the other universe to the circles she knew.
Nova listened as she had some of the snacks they brought. "Yeah looking noble will be easy since I can think of something." She then thought, "Depending on which ship we take or if we are getting picked up by a ship, I can look into the famous names of the studies we learned about during school. If anything, I can see if my mentor's last name is famous."
" I would advise against using your mentors last name. Last thing you want is the wrong type of attention. With me I could easily say am someone's neice or something but they don't ask. I know off of my head four names that were officers. You could went into the demolitions field. The four names are Sloane, conar, Alico and Autem. You may want to look them later though once we arent around here. But you can pick whatever frist name you desire. " she smiled as she thought for an moment.

" as for what ship that depends. Right now it would be a transport ship. Just everyone would have to keep quite on the way there. Once there we may be stuck at the village unless I tell the transport to wait but it wouldn't be wise. I hope that the hunters will move on soon. I know as soon as coms are back online I need to tell Ryan not to bring the ship. "
"Oh I like Sloane family so much for what they do. We will definitely have to see." She then hummed as she thought, "Hmm what about Ciera Sloane?" giving a giggle at that. "I think you should praise Ryan for successfully parking the Jupiter one, and that we have some spice candy for him."
Ava thought it over and nodded her head " I definitely like it. We can make it official at the Yami store once I get the credits for it. Though that means actually doing this job of finding the black swann. I think Ryan maybe able to help. He's able to probably get more information than we can. "

As she took an moment sipping some of her wine. Listening to nova. " yeah I was going to apologize to him. I just got worked up that he lost the ship. I mean its like if I lost his spice and forgot where I put it. Ryan would probably have a field day if he couldn't have his spice. I will definitely be apologizing and praying him and tell him I have a present for him. Am also thinking about getting him a lava lamp. " she smiled.
Nova listened in and gave a nod, "I was a little mad as well since I enjoy that ship. I think we can get money if I can sit and craft with someone. It will take some money but the outcome we can sell for more, especially on baklid since it would be medpacs." she then thought as she took a small bite out of the cake, "Maybe I can talk to Yami and see if I can sell some of my stuff to them if they give me some of the profits also."
Ava took an moment to think carefully. As she looked at it from the military stand point. " actually I think it be best for right now for you to continue play the role of body gaurd  and servant. Being sun co's regional operation officer i need to know who has my back and after the three times with Reine. Where you may think it may not matter it does nova. I need to know you have my back before I move you to my side. Because once your at my side one false move may lead to me having to do something I dont want to do to protect my name.  However my love, I would take a bullet for you. "

Ava paused for moment. Setting down her glass and took Nova's  hand its my love its time to show me you would still do the same. " she knew they just discussed about nova having a new identity but in order to get there. She would have to know Nova was in her court from now on. For this to work successfully.
Knowing this conversation was going to take that route. "Very well, I understand." She played with her wine. "I know how good it will be if you were inside helping out."
Ava looked at her own wine glass for an moment and nodded her head. " am going to try to work myself up to prove my royalty so when its time she will hand over the company to me. That is one of my goals to get sun co under my name. Anyways we are talking shop agian. Would you like to talk about anything? "
"I will do all in my power to help everything you have to do go swimmingly. But given how hectic our group is, chaos will ensue." she then sighed, "Well did you like my plans? I was going to make you your favorite food but I didn't have the right ingredients."
" it is fine my love, your cake turned out delicious. As far as your plans, yes I did like your ideas I think you should do them. Just be careful alright love. "
Nova hummed before smiling with a nod, "It will depend on if I can even get my hands on the materials. Currently the only things I can make are the droid poppers with what I have from that bag."
Ava thought for an moment " Ryan may be able to assist. He probably knows a few people. Like the people in the club. " she softly spoke. As she checked to see if coms were back on since was after an hour. However she than put it away since they were still on thire date.
@Lady Ryne Roke
Nova gave a nod. "Maybe but for now, I am just going to enjoy your company." She looked at their items.

((Can end if you like))
Ava as they spent thire time together towards the end she received the message from durro. Without thinking about it she took the book from the basket and hid it on her person. Since she also had to pickup Kalebs weapons as she sent the message to the group " we need to discuss the future with the group and have everyone on the same page. " as they went to drop off the basket and head off towards the lovers house. After ava got Kalebs weponds. They went to leave the summer palace for the morning

/end
( left it like this incase we managed to get Tesara)
Nova noticed that Ava got a message and she got up and made sure everything was packed up before being taken with to do what she needed to.

/end