The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can use it better 2/17/2022
05-07-2022, 05:26 PM,
You can use it better 2/17/2022
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/17/2022
After finishing a (very late) dinner with Hadaza, Durro heads for his shuttle in the cargo bay. On the way, he sends a text-message to Astra on his comlink:

[ Astra, come see me on the shuttle. - Durro ]
@Princess Astra Korraay
Princess Astra Korraay — 02/17/2022
Astra is literally just headed to the training area when she got Durro's message. Damit she thought changing cores and headed there. " hello Master, is there sumthing you needed. I still have you to get any practice today I was distracted by your mess and a sparing match with Tesara and Hadaza" She said as she entered the shuttle.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
(((The training course is in the cargo bay. lol I literally imagine the shuttle sitting in the background every time we spar.)))

"Fortunately for you, I haven't the energy to spar right now."

She finds Durro sitting on one of the crates that has been in his shuttle since Dubrillion. Rather than secured against the wall, he has moved it out into the open floor and is sitting on it.

"It's customary for a Knight, now a Master, to give a small gift to their former student on achieving Knighthood. It's always something practical and not flashy or extravagant, but it is a custom. At least it is where I'm from."

He gestures to the crate.

"I realized I have something give you."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" I bet you did a number on the training bay. Care to tell me what gotent into you?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

She drops her arms to her side and her face goes red at the mention of traditions. She drops her head to look at the ground. She is still struggling with finally being a Jedi Knight. She was Excited but that has disappeared and given way to dought for the moment. get your emotions in check she mentally scolded herself.

" you don't need to do that master. I'm not sure about this whole knight thing. I'm not really sure im ready to me a knight" she said quietly. She was qutly afraid she would mess up and he busted back down to padowone.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
Durro raises an eyebrow at the parental tone.

"I'll tell you what I told Hadaza." He says in an amused tone of voice. "It was a training exercise that got out of hand. I underestimated my abilities and had to work very hard to not get taken down."

"Well, I knighted you. So ready or not, you are a Jedi Knight. Believe me, the feeling of not deserving it never goes away. You must learn to conquer your self-doubt and to trust in the Force and those around you."

He stands, allowing access to the box.

"As for this box, there are two more right there." He gestures to two others that are sitting un-secured against the wall. "They're yours now; you'll get more use from them than I would. Why don't you open one?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
" you almost go your but kicked. That I would pay to see" She said bursting into giggles for a moment.

" I trust most of the people around me" she said. Know full well that was not what he meant.

Astra stared at Durro confused but walked over to a box and opened it. " Thank you master" She said.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
Inside the box are tightly packed books, scrolls, diagrams, and other documents written in languages from all over the galaxy, though all containing notes and translations into basic. Flipping through a few of them would show they are healing techniques; using the Force, medicines, herbs and other treatments from various worlds all over the Outer Rim; some familiar but most unfamiliar.

"Those are all that's left from the Medical Station that caused a stir a while back." Durro says with a smile. "The Station was run by Jedi, and inside the Masters' Tent were three massive bookshelves crammed with these scrolls and tomes. Nova offered to digitize them; scan them into a database for me. I'm not sure how far she got, but they were still in her old room on the Jupiter 1 and she had not been aboard for quite some time. So when we parted from Ryan and Mishka on Dubrillion, I made sure to take these with me."

"After talking to your friends and seeing your memories, I realized you focused your studies more on healing than fighting; a quality I admire about you. I thought you could use these; more than I can."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" You and Tesara can both heal too though master" She said smiling remembering when Tesara healed her arm earlier. She was not about to mention that incident to Durro. " your just as capable of this as I am you just need practice" she said. Turning her head sideways. Wondering why he admired her healing abilitys it did not make much sense to her.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
"Yes, we can. And I'm sure we'll benefit from these as well. In truth, they'd been locked away so long I forgot about them. Share them with Tesara if you wish, but as someone who has, by her own admission, focused more on healing than fighting, I thought you would gain more from these tomes than I did."

He turns to leave the shuttle.

"Each box is the contents of one of the three shelves. They're yours now to do with as you see fit. Congratulations, Astra."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" Master come her please" She called. A huge grin on her face. " you know I can help you learn this stuff right. I will say your not wrong I prefer to heal people rather than harm them."  she said. She wanted for him to come back befor Ambushing him with a Huge. " We as in you Tesara and maby Hadaza she may be a little wild still for healing. Should all look throw these together. It would be fun. Thank you again Master. She pulled back from the hug but befor she let him go she kissed him on the check. " You know I'll always see you as a hero master," she said with a smile.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
Durro returns the hug, and freezes for a moment at the unexpected kiss. He steps back and straightens his cloak.

"Pass on what you have learned." Durro quotes. "It's the Jedi's most important mandate. I'd be honored to learn more of these arts from you, and Tesara as well. We can all benefit from pooling our knowledge."

He turns again to leave the shuttle.

"I'm off to bed, it's late and we arrive in a little less than hour. I want to be rested when we explore tomorrow. Goodnight Astra."

With that, he leaves the ship.
@Princess Astra Korraay
" Good night master sleep well. I know some good Lullaby that are helpful for sleep I can always send them to you" she said with a grin.  She emedityly sends Tesara a Text after Durro Leaves. You need to come see oth these text on healing when you have the chance

(End)
@Tesara Anerin ( just so she can see the Text astra sent her)
(((I mean, if you two want a quick scene here, go for it.)))
((( that's up to Tesara I just wanted her to know astra told her about this)))
Tesara Anerin — 02/17/2022
((in reference to my still ongoing really shitty workday, I’m going to storyboard this and say that Tesara joins Astra in the cargo bay looking into the books and tomes and scrolls and is super excited about it and thanks Astra for sharing it with her)))
((I had a fealing I just know Astra would shair that so I wanted Tesara to be aware))