The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realizations & Visions 6/2/22
07-17-2022, 11:33 AM,
Realizations & Visions 6/2/22
Princess Astra Korraay — 06/02/2022
Astra came out of the vision slowly. Her mind and heart rased. She took several deep breaths. Considering the vision she had had. There was another her here on this world. Not only that but this other she had attacked her befor turning herself over to the sith Queen. That could not happen, but how to stop it from happening. She shook her head she would not wish the torcher that Quinn could bring on anyone. If they did not know about this new clone. She thought for some time. She had the fealing she was safe for now. " Ashanti?" She called hoping her friend would join her.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/03/2022
Ashanti answered, "i am very disappointed with you Astra."

The Sith appeared before Astra, "as a Sith, I can appreciate your tight attachments. But not the foolishness of placing everyone in danger for them."

@Princess Astra Korraay
Princess Astra Korraay — 06/03/2022
" Yes I know but he is alive and there's another Astra. If I went to see Quinn do you think you could free us from them again" She asked.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/03/2022
Ashanti frowned, "as always you give me only partial information and expect me to have complete answers for you."

She crossed her arms, "it doesn't matter rather he is alive or not. We have an obligation to keeping those little girls safe. And you ignored that obligation."

Letting out a long sigh, "like this, no. Projecting myself requires too much effort and i won't be able hold it in combat. Last time, I was able to catch him by surprise. I don't believe I will be able to pull that off again."

She thought, "another Astra? Explain."
" if we go to him they have no reason to look on the ship for the girls. It's me they want. Also in the vision, I saw the clone attack me from behind." She said she thought trying to use her words carefully.

" she attacked me with a strange im not sure if she druged me or killed me. Ether way she then turned herself over to the sith Queen and agreed to serve her in exchange for Durros life. I was thinking if we go to Quinn Avoid the sith Queen perhaps he could be manipulated into let g us go. I know you would have to use my body to do it. But it might salve are a problem at least for a little while." She said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/03/2022
Ashanti thought for a moment before speaking, "I am sorry, but did i miss something. Don't the Sith know we took the girls from them."

Shaking her head, "assuming they somehow forgot that fact, Quinn is one of them and even if we can manipulate him there isn't any guarantees that the Queen won't hunt us further the moment she learns of our escape."

"Now if this clone of you attacked you and is serving the Queen, we can't allow her to get close to Master. She could confuse him or manipulate him."

She ponders, "it could be the reason behind her attack."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" I don't think so she agreed to serve the Queen in exchange for Durro's life I think she was trying to protect Durro. But I would not wish the torcher Quinn can inflict on anyone. Not to mention your right the Girls are in danger because of my choice. If I remember correctly Quinn is pretty easy to seduce " She said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/03/2022
Ashanti frowned deeply, "i thought you Jedi were all about free choice and what not. Or was that just another lie told by the Jedi."

She crossed her arms and shifted so to lean to one side. "Then again, free will does clash with following the Will of the Force."

"So tell me, Jedi Knight," there was a mocking sense of disrespect in her voice. "Which is it, free will or the Will of the Force?"

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra stared at her, " What do you mean of course there is free will" she said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/03/2022
Ashanti dismissed the statement with a roll of her eyes, "you say so. Yet you yourself defy this all the time."

"But let's assume you are being truthful. This clone attacks you. Do you know why," Ashanti asks.

@Princess Astra Korraay
" No I dont know why, and i would have to waght a week to get that answer from farseeing but perhaps speaking to this clone would be a good idea" Astra said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/03/2022
"And you know she willingly goes and helps the Queen of the Sith, our enemy." Waving a hand as if to wave off the coming argument, "i know, i know to save Durro’s life. But still, as you and Tesara have proven. You two refuse to follow what Durro would want. So why would this clone be any different? She is still betraying us to the Queen."

She let out a long sigh, "you know she will betray us and all you want to do is talk to her."

Shifting to her other leg, "and what does Durro appear to feel about this?"

@Princess Astra Korraay
"He seamed to be laughing and talking with her like normal. I think we need more information before making a decision. its possible to change visions you know our actions and choices can change the visions" Astra said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/03/2022
She nodeed, "yes, more information is helpful. But lets not ignore what we know. She is a clone of you. Most likely created by the Crusade to infiltrate us. Though i am surprised they found us out here."

She moved forward as zhe counted on her fingers, "and it would appear she has, one, fooled Master Thel-Tanis. And, two, she will attack you and, three, betray us to the Queen."

"This doesn't bode well. I would be careful who you bring this up to," Ashanti warned.
@Princess Astra Korraay
" Well but we need to at least speak to someone Tesara perhaps, I'm sure Master can be trusted, he could be playing a long game, but until its posable to reach him we will just have to weight" Astra suggested.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/03/2022
Ashanti nodded, "i agree he might be. Or he could be fooled by her. As for Tesara, she might become too emotional during this."

Ashanti smiled, "but you know who won't? Who we can trust? Haj. She knews you and won't be easily fooled by a clone. I think you should confide in her alone, at least at first," Ashanti explained.

@Princess Astra Korraay
"Haj thats intoresting coming from you why the suden change of hart" She aske?
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/03/2022
She laughed, "there is no change of heart. Haj is the weakest of the party. If she proves untrustworthy, she is the easiest for you to silence." She waved her hand, "should it be necessary."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" You know i will not hurt Haj. iv already proven that, Tesara may become emotional but she is trust worthy infect they both are. I dont beleave ether would be tricked by a clone. I will start with witch ever one i can find first" she said
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/03/2022
She glared at Astra, "you sure do take massive unnecessary risks with the lives of others in your care."

He moved forward and poked Astra in the chest, "Tesara just proved her inability to think rationally or even following the wisdom and wishes of Master. And like you, refuses to put the safety of others ahead of her own misguided sense of loyalty."

She poked her again, "Haj, for all her weakness, at least knew enough the better course of action."

@Princess Astra Korraay
"Alright then I will speak to Haj first" Astra said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/03/2022
Ashanti smiled and gave a nod, and drew upon the Force. Ashanti's shikkar floated to her hand. "Take my Shikkar," she said offering Astra her glass dagger. The elegant blade solely designed for painful assassinations caught the light of Astra's quarters.

"Just incase i am wrong about the has been," she said softly.

(OOC: wrong mention. Sorry lol)

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra stars at her she gently takes the bald to look at. "It is beautiful but If I'm armed with anything other then my lightsaber it may set Haj off our friend ship is rocky as of late" She said and handed the weapon back.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/03/2022
Ashanti frowned, "it is rocky because you allow her to believe you two are equals."

She took the weapon and walked over to its hiding place, "but that is a you problem."

After ensuring it was well hidden once more, she turned back to Astra, "I don't really care or am concerned about the Has Been. As long as she doesn't cross any lines, like she did on Origin, she can continue to live out what is remaining of her fall from grace."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" what do you mean of corse she and I are Equals, What line did she saposedly cross that mess was my falt" Astra said
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/03/2022
Ashanti rolled her eyes, "you are far more powerful in the Force than she will ever become."

Pointing and accusatory finger at Astra, "and you see there it is. Thst false sense of equality that nearly got the Has Been killed the last time we crossed paths with the Sith and Quinn."

"As for Origin and that mess," she said coldly. "I don't pretend to know everything. But if you are taking responsibility, than i know enough that there is more to it."

She waved a dismissively hand, "oh, save it. I really do grow tired of hearing your excuses for other people."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" you may have a point but just becouse im stronger dose not mean im better then she is" Astra said.

"theres alot to that mess that i dont think we have time for" Astra said
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/03/2022
Ashanti shook her head, "and there we Sith and Jedi will have to agree to disagree."

"The Has-Been is weaker and therefore lesser than us," she said moving towards Astra, "regardless, I will still protect you. Despite your misguided sense of right and wrong." On that Ashanti vanish from sight.

(OOC: Ashanti /end)

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra blinked "Thank you Ashanti" She said and headed off to find Haj.
(OOC: we can end it here will i need to start another Inbetween for Astra and Haj)