The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Informataion here please
05-19-2014, 06:52 PM,
Star  Player Informataion here please
Please add your contact info below mine, like I put in, so any of us can contact the others if needed, especially for Mike and Jess.

Philip Henderson
email: phenderjr@gmail.com
cell: 617-797-8991
05-19-2014, 11:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2014, 05:58 PM by Akirapryde.)
RE: Player Informataion here please
Just so everyone knows

I am Mike, the Narrators of your story. Yes I say Narrator. No I am not a Dungeon Master, for I am not in control of the story. You guys are. This is your story, I only narrator what happens in terms of reaction to your actions.

My lovely wife acts as our faithful Secretary. If it was not for Jess' help, there would be no way I would be able to make the time needed to run this or any other game.

You can reach me via my cell phone, however to get my number you need to PM me on this site.

If you don't feel comfortable posting your number here. Please PM it to me or my wife Jess (AKA Mikia). Throughout the week we update everyone on changes to the board and the game.

Akira