The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Was Missed (5-19-14)
05-19-2014, 11:56 PM,
What Was Missed (5-19-14)
So Jess and I hit the road right around 2:45pm for the game store. The first call came in right before we left. Two players bowed out of the game. On the road, we lost one more. As we got there, a fourth. Then numbers five and six. Tell you guys, it was like they were dropping like flies. LOL Don't mistake this. I get it that no one planned it and I am not even bothered.

I was able to focus on Jess and her character, which really helped. We were able to hammer out a lot of details and do the much boring paper work that goes with character creation. Because of these turns of events, and to make sure that no one is left out. I am going to make myself available on Sunday to anyone that would like to work on their characters. This can be either online through skype or face to face. However I ask two things. One: Have your concept down. Two: Make sure that you write down all your questions this week. I find that both of these little requests saves allot of time.

Okay so what did you miss? Well you missed out on two big bag of chips. LOL It was buy one get one free from Publixs lol.

Two: OMG the Staff at our game site, Coliseum of Comics at Millenia were one of the most hospitable group of people I have met in a long time. They made a point to make Jess and I feel very welcomed and at home in their store. I wont mention names, but even the poor lovely young Lady who was forced to eat all that spaghetti. The horror guys! THE HORROR. What crime did this young woman do to deserve such a fate! lol Just kidding guys.

Seriously, for all the sadness in the last minute call outs. This group of people really eased the mood. I am also happy to announce that the Staff has agreed to help get the word out about both our game and this site. With luck, we can increase our numbers on both. Of course there is a modest fee that should be offered. A full pie of pizza was talked about. I mean guys, think about it. Don't you want to save this young woman from her spaghetti nightmare!? LOL

Speaking of Pizza, I noticed a few places near there. I am thinking of next week bringing a few pies with me. What does everyone like?

Okay so the next game? Well its not really going to be an official game, as our party leader will be out of town for the next two weeks. So here is what I am offering. Jess and I will be there next Monday between 4:30pm and 5:00pm. If you show, great. We can finish characters. Or run a few small one on one sessions.

These one on ones will be geared to help you build your back story and why you will be on this quest. XP will be awarded during these one on ones.

Can't make it? Its okay. I will accept any reasonable excuse. Death in the family. Family emergency. Cat trapped in a tree. Aliens invading Orlando. Disney realized that their park tickets are too much for the average american to enjoy Walt's dream. Oh wait, that was is simply too far fetched, even for me to accept. Big Grin lol

For those out of town, contact me directly, I have a means for you to make up the missed XP.

I hope to see you guys there next week. If not, please keep following the boards.

Your Narrator
Akira