The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Was Missed (5-26-14)
05-27-2014, 01:59 AM,
What Was Missed (5-26-14)
What Was Missed 5-26-14

Okay so, due to a major oversight on my part. The game store closed at six, which was actually the start time of the event. So for everyone that showed up late and found the Colosseum of Comics closed, you have my apologies.

Long before the actual event we heard word that we lost another player. This now set us with two solid players, a new player and one who's attendance is in question.

However, there was some good news! We were able to pick up a new player. We actually picked up a pair of new players. But one might not be regular due to his work schedule.

All in all, this group is slowly building up nicely.

Well, we set around and worked hard on teaching the fundamentals of the game and its history. We did some minor work on character creation and hammered out the general background of the two new characters. They are going to be Drow from Seona. Brothers in fact. One hire to the Throne, the other loyal to their God (Priest that is). Which means this week, I need to find a good God for them to worship.

After the store closed we carefully moved out to TGI Fridays. But not before a quick stop to the bank. After all I needed to repay the Site Administrator for the renewal fee for our Domain name. Yeap, its official. We owe www.orlandogamers.tk

During our dinner chat, more history was talked about. So many stories were told tonight lol.

And just for pointers, TGI Fridays has no idea what a Ceaser Salad is. lol I asked for one and got a regular house salad with Italian dressing lol

All in all, it was not a bad meeting.

I am hoping that everyone will have their characters ready for the return of our glorious Party Leader next Monday!

As always, any questions please ask me.