The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commander Birgr Heartman and Jedi Master Angelique Heartman
07-04-2013, 10:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013, 08:57 AM by Akirapryde.)
Originally Posted: December 5 - 8, 2011

Commander Birgr

The drive back to the encampment was relatively uneventful. Birgr had to work a little to getting permission to leave the camp and stay at the lodging Angelique had acquired. It was about two in the morning when they finally arrived.

After obtaining the whetstone and axe, Birgr takes a seat on the bed and starts to sharpen the axe. After a few minutes of scraping the stone along the edge of the axe, he speaks. "Did I ever tell you about my brother?"

Master Heartman

Angel remains silent on the drive back, she was busy thinking in her mind. Wondering about the events that just accorded. It was awful to think the king of fay was dead. Angel wondered asking herself how this assassination accorded and who was behind it. Angel felt exhausted of not having any sleep in the last twenty-four hours. She was happy when the finally reached the city and arrived back to the room she had rented for their stay. Angel watched Bigir as her starts to sharpen his axe that he had bought up into the room. Angel sits down on the other bed as she thinks about hitting the sack. When Angel heard Bigir spoke up and asked her if he ever told her about his brother. Angel shook her head as she replied with. "No i don't believed you have ever told me about your brother before."

Commander Birgr

"Ariq was a great warrior, to say the least," Birgr replied without raising his head from his work. "It broke my heart when I had heard he was taken prisoner. I never spoke of it, but I secretly hoped that he would reattain the honor that was lost." He took a breath before he continued. "That is why I had to see him after he had killed that civilian."

Master Heartman

Angel listens to Bigir carefully as Bigir spoke of his brother, Ariq. As Bigir finished speaking about his brother a number of questions filled Angel's mind. Angel replied with "Am sorry to hear that your brother was taken prisoner, may i asked why he was taken to prison for?" Angel says with interest she never heard Bigir talked about his brother before and wanted to learn more.

Commander Birgr

"It was during the Jedi Civil War. His unit was demolished, but there was a Jedi healer who robbed him of his glorious end. Senni was supposed to have died there as well."

Master Heartman

Angle nods her head as she listens to Bigir, he answered her questions. She takes a moment to think. "I am truly sorry to have heard that happened to your brother, I know this sound odd coming from me because I am an Jedi as well. But it wasn't right what that Jedi healer did." Angel said as an interesting question came to her mind. "I do wonder if Senni was suppose to had died their then how you did she survive?"

Commander Birgr

"The same way Ariq survived, I suppose. She ultimately was robbed of her glory as well." He paused for a moment. "I knew she was alive long before the battle with the chaos."

Master Heartman

Angel nods her head as an another question came to her mind. OOC: Angel waited till he finished and reply with. "How did you know she was still alive?"

Commander Birgr

"When I went to talk to Ariq, after the whole bit of taking Daz's arm and killing the civilian, I asked why he had killed that civilian. He said that he would only tell me if I would...spare him the dishonor that he was about to endure. I agreed so he told me that the civilian was no civilian. He was the very same jedi healer who robbed him of his glory. So he had challenged him to a fair duel." He stops his sharpening for a moment to wipe a tear from his eye, playing it off like he had something in his eye. "That is when he attacked me, so that when i killed him, like I agreed to, it was in self-defense."

paused, "Just before he died he told me that the healer told him that she was still alive."

Master Heartman

Angel think for an moment as she with holds her emotion of sadness. She watched as Bigir wiped something that seemed to be an tear.* Angel clams her centering herself before she reply. " Am sorry you had to kill your brother. Why did the Jedi healer told him she was still alive?"

Commander Birgr

Birgr shrugged. "Maybe he wanted her to be rescued." He paused for a brief moment, looking puzzled. "I'm not sure why I just told you all of that."

Master Heartman

Angel nods her moment a bit starting to understand about his brother past and a bit about what happen with Senni. " Maybe you felt like you needed to talked to someone who's close to you? " Angel replied guessing.

Commander Birgr

"Ariq and I used to be very close. He had even told me about his feelings toward Senni." Birgr bit his lip. That was more information than he wanted to reveal.

Master Heartman

Angel felt conflicted part of her wanted to tell him these feelings was normal. Of course She knew better then to say that cause she knew that Azgard law was different from Jedi. Angel took a few moment to figer out what to say. Then deiced to asked him another question. "Feelings what type of feel's" Angel asked even though she had an feeling she knew that answer.

Commander Birgr

Birgr looked into Angel's eyes as he said with a sadness in his face, "Feelings that true Borns are not supposed to have." He was trying to convince himself and failing. "But we seem to get them anyway," he stated as he continued to sharpen the axe.

Master Heartman

Angel nods her head as she thinks of something to respond with she knew true born are not suppose to feel that emotion but deep inside her she always hoped that would change maybe it was because her Jedi ways that made her have that feeling over time. Angel looks a bit confused as she asked " How is that possible? "

Commander Birgr

"I have been asking myself that same question for a long time." He was slightly frustrated with the idea. "Ariq had them. Maybe it's a brother thing." Birgr bit his lip again and looked away.

Master Heartman

Angel surges her shoulders as she takes a moment to think. "Maybe so. Did Senni have these same emotions as well?" Angel says trying to figer it out.

Commander Birgr

Relieved and confused that Angel didn't notice what he had said, Birgr responds, "My guess is she did."

Master Heartman

Angel had heard what Birgr was saying. It might being a brother thing but she had asked about Senni. Angel takes another moment of silent to try to center herself as she into Birgr's eyes and asked "What did you mean by maybe it was an brother thing?"

Commander Birgr

Birgr was caught off guard. He had thought she missed it. And now he has to answer her question, and he can't lie about it. His face grew red and warm as the contemplated his response. "I...may have...developed feelings for...someone." He started to sweat from the sheer uncomfortably of the situation.

Master Heartman

Angel watched a Birgr oddly turn a shade of red. She never knew an true born able to blushed she didn't even know it was even possible for one to blushed. Angel was now having trouble centering herself an remaining clam at the moment herself. "Um... who this someone is that you have developed feelings for?" She said as she gives a slight glance at the floor.

Commander Birgr

Birgr turned a little redder and tried to meet Angel's eyes. "She is definitly the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. I knew from the moment I first saw her that there was something different about her. And every time I have been near her since, this sense only grows."

Master Heartman

Angel manage to keep herself clam till she meet Birgr eyes as she see's him turned a bit redder. She listens to him and her face turns red as she listens to his words her mind was unfocused as the though of her feels same to mind and thinks really hard finally making the connect he could be talking about her. Her face went more red when that though connected in her mind. She knew a true born wasn't suppose to express these types of feels and act on them. But being away from the Jedi and the Azgards allowed Angel to see things differently. Angel takes a moment and reply to him. "I am sure this woman you have these feelings for feels the same way."

Commander Birgr

Brigr's heart stopped for a moment and then started beating wildly. Apparently his attempts at being vague were useless...as usual. His mind was flooded with thoughts. He couldn't latch onto any of them. "I...I...uh..." were the only words he could muster.

Master Heartman

Angel shifts her gazed downwards towards her fingers and tassels, which she was fidgeting with. Angel opens her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. “Speak” She screams to herself. Angel knows she wants to say something, and knows she should say something but she cant. Angel knows true borns are not suppose to express these kinds of feelings about another single warrior, and she didn't want to jeopardize anything that might get Birgr in trouble with Azgard law. But part of her mind actually was alright with him expressing these feeling to her cause it was the same type of feels Angel had for Bigir.

Commander Birgr

Managing to get a hold of himself, Birgr speaks. "Do you, truely?"

Master Heartman

Angel shifts her eyes slowly upward having trouble looking into Birgr eyes cause her mind filled with emotions. As Angel continued to fidget with the tassels in her hands as finally is able to make eye contact with Birgr. Angel reply “Yes I do.”

Commander Birgr

Birgr cannot control himself. He sets the axe aside and leans in close to Angel to kiss he passionately.

Master Heartman

Angel watches as Birgr sets his ax aside and watches Birgr as he leans in close to her. Angel felt her heart as it started to beat faster. Angel felt so conflicted in her mind between her emotions and her being an warrior that she was having trouble leaning forward to meet his kiss. Angel manages to tilts her head to the side and leans in a little bit.

Commander Birgr

When their lips met, Birgr felt a flood of sensations. Eveything felt right, but his mind kept telling him it was wrong...that didn't matter at that moment. It almost seemed as though nothing else was going on. there was only Birgr, and Angel.

Master Heartman

Angel felt Birgr lips meet hers. She never though Birgr would kiss her or express these types of emotions to her. Part of Angel's mind knew all this was wrong but there was apart of her mind that was glad that this happen cause she now knew Birgr shared the same strong feelings she had the moment they kissed.

Angel slowly starts to raise her hand upward. She pauses for a moment almost as if she was fighting between her mind and her heart. Angel gives a sigh knowing what she had to do. Angel places her hand on Birgr chest "Birgr we have to stop, I like this a lot, but I just don't want to see you put into an place that cost your honor." Angel shallow this was hard to do for her cause of her strong desires she had for Birgr. Angel looks down at the floor for a moment pausing as she gathers her thoughts. " If we are to do this Birgr we must do it the right way, because I don't want to be the object of your dishonor. Angel looks up and looks Bigir into his eyes. "Because I love you to much to do that to you."

Commander Birgr

Birgr slowly backed away, breathing heavily. "You're right. And it is not a decision to take lightly." He picked up the axe and whet stone to continue what he started. "You may want to get some sleep. I'm gonna go outside to work on this." He stood to leave the room. At the door he stopped and turned around to look at her. There were so many things he wanted to say, but all he could get out was, "Thank you." With that, he left.