The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commander Birgr Heartman and Jedi Master Angelique Heartman (Part Three)
07-12-2013, 09:52 AM,
Back To Mearisa
Originally Posted: March 1 - 3, 2012
Azgardian Assault Shuttle
In route To the Core World of Mearisa
October 3rd, 1936

Commander Birgr

Birgr had a lot on his mind. The recent event had really stirred him up. Not only did he believe some illusion, but for the first time ever, he had felt the anger and hate around. He had never been force sensitive before, why all of a sudden did he feel it now? It didn't make sense.

There was another issue at hand. Something Daz had said, which almost landed Brigr's fist in Daz's face; however, it may ring some truth: The Immortals may be questioning Birgr's leadership. Birgr had noticed that there has been a slight reluctance in their actions. He wondered if his defense of Junior Birgr had anything to do with it. All the Azgardians wanted to rip him from Senni's womb, but Birgr alone had felt that he deserved to live.

The last thing on his mind was anything to do with Angel. He sat hunched over, elbows on his knees and resting his chin on his clasped hands as Angel approached.

Master Heartman

Angel's mind ran though the events that happen. She couldn't believed she was tricked so easily, she though she had a stronger focus against mind trick. Guess she needed more training herself. She approach Birgir whom seem not to have noticed she was standing there yet. She was very grateful that he had saved her and Swips live.

She looks at him then decides to speak up. " You really save our lives back there, if it wasn't for you we would had been space. Thank you. " She smiled at him as her arm flinch for a moment. As she though for a moment about embracing him in a hug. She held herself together wondering if it was a good time or not.

Commander Birgr

Birgr did not feel like a hero in the slightest. If it hadn't been for Daz bringing it to his attention, they would have seen space. Without looking up at her he said, "I was just as tricked as you. I saw an elevator. If Daz hadn't snapped me out of it..." He let his voice trail off. He didn't like the thought of what could have been. If only he had been more focused.

Master Heartman

Angel thought for an moment, she looked confuse. From what she remembered, Daz hadn't been there when they got out of the air lock. "I didn't see Daz, how did he help you snap out of it?" She wonder if Daz had used a word though the force to snap him out of the mind trick.

Commander Birgr

"I heard his voice tell me to override the airlock. That's when I saw that it was not an elevator, but indeed an airlock." Birgr looked up at her with a slight smirk. "I can only assume that it has to do with that weird voodoo shit." He was hoping to lighten the mood some, especially with himself.

Master Heartman

Angel wonder how Daz manage to get out an sentence. She made an metal note to ask Daz about it later. She laughs a bit. "Yeah that's definitely sound like weird voodoo shit." She thought for an moment smiling remembering something. "Hey remember the time we spent together on Ka-Riss-Ah, when we used to train together in one of the training rooms. Maybe we both need to get back to training together when we can." She knew she needed more training and was willing to help Birgir as well.

Commander Birgr

Birgr looked at a little puzzled by the change in subject. "Do you have something other than your saber to train with? I would like to train with my axe but your weapon will destroy it."

Master Heartman

Angel thought about the weapons she had on her. She laughs a bit, the only weapon she had on her that would work and not destroy his ax was her knife. "I have a knife. Maybe when we get back I see if I can find someone who sells weapons on the ship. Or what till the next planet."

Commander Birgr

Birgr chuckled a little. "I guess we will have to wait but I would certainly love to spar with you anytime." He knew there had to be another reason she wanted to chat right now but decided to wait until she brought it up.

Master Heartman

Angel blushes a bit. Her mind was on there convention earlier. She really need to talk to Visst about her belief's and following Master Falynn's teachings.

She thought for a moment to gather her thought's "Earlier I mention about us having an relationship without having to worried about attachments. If we do it this way we must tread very carefully about it, for this path can make us blind if we get caught up into it."

She looks into his eyes "What are you thoughts about this?"

Commander Birgr

'Aha!' Birgr thought to himself, 'This is what it is about.' He recollected the conversation in his mind again. There was something about how Ogon said it that made it all make more sense.

"It seems similar to the ideal of making sure I put no warrior above another. If this is true, then that is what I was going to try to do all along. As long as we don't do anything stupid, we should be fine." His brow was wrinkled as he tried to sort out his thoughts.

Master Heartman

Angel nods in agreement as she listens to Birgir. "I just hope that Master Visst understands. I know I may be asked to leave the order, because of my desire to follow my own path."

Commander Birgr

"I hope it doesn't come to that, but ultimately, it is your choice." Birgr leaned back and stretched, feeling a bit more at ease about this whole situation. "Well...are you going to kiss me or do I have to steal it again?" He winked as he smirked at her

Master Heartman

Angel nodded as she blushes slightly, having trouble thinking at the moment. She then step's forward leaning in as she kisses Birgr on his lips.

Commander Birgr

Birgr was only mildly surprised that she kissed him so he welcomed it fully. This time was different; probably because last time his mind was so scrambled he had no idea what was going on. This time he could focus on just the two of them and it made the moment that much better.

After a little while, he pulled her slightly away and looked into her eyes as he smiled. "I think we will be just fine."

Master Heartman

Angel smiles embracing Birgr in her arms, as she wraps her arms around his body, holding him enjoying the embrace for a moment before she drops her arms. "I think your right we will be just fine" she said smiling back at him.

Commander Birgr

Birgr held her in his arms for a while. It felt good and relaxing. He needed to relax before taking on this mission.

"Alright, sweetheart, I have to get my suit on so we can complete this mission. That's what I have to keep remembering...the mission comes first. We can spend some time when we get back."

For the first time since they had landed on Fra, Birgr's mind was at ease. He felt focused and ready to take on whatever lay in store for him.