The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 20 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 20 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 26 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We May Have All Come on Different Ships, But We're in the Same Boat Now (ZAY)
08-22-2017, 07:16 PM,
RE: We May Have All Come on Different Ships, But We're in the Same Boat Now (ZAY)
Ni immediately felt a part of her withdraw and resist. She understood that agreeing to this was going to be a big responsibility, and she didn't quite trust herself for the task. This was the reason why she never had any pets. One time, at the academy, she tried to grow a plant but it died because she got distracted and forgot to water it. As she looked into Zay's eyes she couldn't help but remember the poor, shriveled up plant that she had let down. Master Henoch had to pause her lessons and comfort her for days because she couldn't stop crying about it.

It was the Zeltron's turn to feel raw fear. "Gaddy would be a better candidate..." Ni began warily, a worried expression wrinkling her brow, "But if this is your choice, then I will respect it..." she extended her hand to lightly touch the clone's on the table. She felt a heaviness swelling inside her chest and sighed, reluctantly adding, "I guess we will be needing more rules, if this is going to work..." then she realized what she just said and pouted with disgust, "I can't believe I just said that. I hate rules."

Ni didn't like what this clone was doing to her, albeit unintentionally. She could see that a big part of this relationship was going to be no fun at all. However, at the same time, she had to accept that things weren't going to magically get better. Oh, she could magic away her own problems easily, in fact she was an expert, but magicking away someone else's problems was actually going to take effort. Still, as the Zeltron searched Zay's eyes, she felt an unidentifiable feeling growing in the space where fear had once occupied.

Ni gently took both of Zay's hands in her own and bent her head. She couldn't stop her hands from shaking a little as she tenderly brought Zay's hands up to her lips, kissing them softly and whispering with resolve, "I will do my best to be who you need me to be."
08-25-2017, 03:19 PM,
RE: We May Have All Come on Different Ships, But We're in the Same Boat Now (ZAY)
Zay let out a deep breath of relief when she watched Ni reach for her hands. There was a great moment. She knew in her heart that it was time for her to change. To be this better person that Ni saw within her. But there was still so much fear. So much doubt. She wanted to be this person, if for no one else, she wanted to be this person for the woman that set across from her.

She smile broadly, "I know who it is that you want me to be. And I will do my best, Miss. But please lets take this slowly." She pulled Ni's hands to her own lips. "All I ask is to understand the fear I hold as you led me in to this great new world," on that she kissed Ni's hand.