The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Cosmic Reflection
08-26-2017, 07:42 PM,
A Cosmic Reflection
Ashla had arrived back at the temple on Corruscant. She needed answers and hadn't told anyone the reason why she was going to the temple. She didn't wanted anyone to tell her it might not be wise to do what she was about to do. As she started to search the temple she figured it might be a little hard locating the other Ashla. All the files on her had been sealed. She wondered why they were hiding her--she knew she was hiding because of the seal file and the fact that she was in the temple. There were also other factors, like never seeing Ashla in the open while she had been here. 

After hours of mindlessly searching the temple she finally found the other Ashla in one of the gardens. She was watering and tending to the flowers. Ashla felt a little nervous doing this, but her curiosity got the best of her. 

"Hello," she said softly.
08-26-2017, 08:00 PM,
RE: A Cosmic Reflection
Walking up behind her, Our hero, Ashla saw the Ashla of this universe dressed in traditional Jedi garb. She was carefully working over a plant as she spoke softly. "I know it hurts. But I have to remove the dying branches or you will get sick and die."

She raised her head and looked around. She turned with a bit of surprise on her face, "you look so familiar," she said with a hint of humor in her voice. A simple cloth covered where her eyes were supposed to go.

She raised a hand to silence comment, "I have been told all about you. Actually I have been following your exploits in the news and reports," She turned back to her plant. "It has been quite exciting. Its like watching another life that I could have lived." She turned with a smile on her face, "but instead its your life. Not that I am complaining. My life has been enjoyably quiet."
08-27-2017, 12:30 AM,
Ashla watched the other Ashla tending to the plant, talking to it as she removed the dying branches. It was amazing how different this Ashla was from herself.

A light chuckle escaped her lips. "I know, right? It's like I am looking into a mirror." She listened as the other Ashla spoke. "It has been exciting in its own way, though I haven't really been able to test my skills in combat. Whenever I do get into combat I have to faint or retreat because the other person is stronger than I am," she expressed.

Ashla looked around the garden. "It does seem peaceful. Might I ask why they have you in here and hidden away? "
08-27-2017, 12:26 PM,
She thought of the curious question for a moment before answering. Finally she said, "what do you mean hidden away in here." She turned to face Ashla, "this garden is my favorite." She walked passed Ashla and motioned her to follow, "it's not well known or famous. It's just here, a place," She explained as she walked.
08-27-2017, 11:49 PM,
Ashla decided to answer her question. "Well, it's a long story but I don't mind telling you. Years ago, when we first arrived on corcont, me and Auro met Plocoon. He seemed surpised to see me. I learned that day you were poisoned. My sister, Unna, later on discovered Orchid was the one that poison you and I passed the information along to himc" she explained, "I always had wondered what had happened but always had to put it to the side. Until I found the time to go looking in the library. I wanted to see what had happened. The file was sealed but my DNA was able to open it." She had a feeling Plocoon might have done that. "When I went looking for you I couldn't sense you. It actually took hours to find you here. That's why I thought you were hidden." She paused as she listened to the other Ashla talk about the garden being her favorite and started to follow when she motioned her too. "It is quite lovely here."
08-28-2017, 08:51 AM,
Ashla smiled as she turned to face herself. "Well I guess I have you to thank for my recovery," she said with a slight bow.

She leaned against a nearby table, "as I have said I have read all about your adventure and have been captivated by them." She smiled softly, "I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit tempted by your life." She glanced around the humble garden, "for as long as my recovery has gone, this place has been my sanctuary. A place where no harm could come to me. But part me," she said placing her hand on her chest. "Longs for a life like yours."
08-28-2017, 08:00 PM,
Ashla shook her head "Oh no, you don't need to thank me. I just wanted to help you out." She listened to the other Ashla as she glanced around herself, then looked back at the other Ashla. A smile crossed her face. "It is very beautiful here. Hey, would you like to know a secert?" she leaned in and whispered in the other Ashla's ear.