The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Honor Amung Thieves (Eli & Arwen)
09-04-2017, 09:58 PM,
RE: Honor Amung Thieves (Eli & Arwen)
Eli listened and nodded as they walked through the forest. "I wonder if this black ore is linked to this coming struggle between light and dark," she said in draconic. "It wouldn't be the first time the Gods got their hands dirty in the affairs of mortals," she said moving her left hand for Arwen to notice the gloved hand. "The next temple of the light we get to, I want to explore it."

"As for calling me an Imp in this tongue," she said softly and calmly. "You will have to understand that there is so much that dragons really don't care about. So they don't bother to create words for these things." She thought a moment, "dragons are creatures of meaning. Try using this instead. Gein Wo Wahl Mindol," Eli said slowly. "It means one who makes tricks," she said translating between elvish and Draconic.
09-05-2017, 07:43 PM,
Arwen listened to Eli as they walked though the forest. She honest didn't know what the black ore was linked to. " I don't know what the plan with the ore is but if it has a bad effect on the group, than nothing about it can be good. I usally stay out of the affairs of the gods. They don't bother me and I don't bother them. Though I been thinking about worshiping the goddess of chaos. " her eyes drifted to Elis gloved hand as she pointed it out.

" what's under the glove? " arwen asked still speaking in dragonic. Thinking about addressing the temple subject after she had an answer. She contuined to listened to Eli as she spoke teaching her an new dragon meaning. " oh thank you " she softly spoke in dragonic.
09-05-2017, 08:01 PM,
Eli laughed as she thought about challenging what Arwen said regarding the Gods and their involvement in her life. Her mouth opened to explain that what she and her friends were doing was the bidding of the Gods. Instead she let out a deep sigh, "we are all pawns of the Gods. Rather we know it or not," she said in dragonic.

She turned as she came to a stop. She glanced around to make sure that no one was watching, "its a lesson," she said moving her arm up between them. She slowly moved the arm around so that Arwen could get a good look at it. A black leather glove ran up her arm just above her elbow. It was matched by the one on her right arm. "I didn't follow my orders," she said as she reached up and pulled the glove off. "And so I was punished," she added revealing a arm that was half flesh and half (from the elbow) skeleton. She didn't wait long before returning her glove.
09-05-2017, 09:18 PM,
Arwen listened to Eli. "You have a point. I know we are trying to prevent a god from waking up and devoring the entire world. A goddess gave us the quest. I was just saying that I try my best to not to piss them off," she explained.

Arwen almost ran into Eli when she came to a sudden stop. She listened as her eyes gazed at Eli's arm, watching and listening as Eli pulled off the glove. Her eyes widened in shock. "Well, I know which god I'll be sure not to piss off. I am sorry you were punished. Maybe we can help you figure out how to appease your god so Loki can forgive you and restore it to normal."
09-05-2017, 09:49 PM,
Eli's frown grew deep as her voice drew darker, "don't be foolish young one." she said in Dragonic. "That is my true form," she said then waved her hand over her face, "this is the mask."

She turned and continued to walk through the forest, "I am more raised dead than living," she explained. "I had my time in the sun. Did what all good little elves do. I was raised in a powerful noble house, married a good man," she said then glanced back at Arwen, "I even had a son," she said with a smile. It was fake though as she fought to repress her feelings and emotions. (Bluff Check: 10). In her heart she longed for her time. She missed her people, her family, her son greatly.

"I became a master assassin," she let off a bit of a giggle as she continued, "triggered a war that consumed every kingdom across all the realms. Watched my people driven beyond extinction. I gave my son, to the war. Watched him become a great warrior king, who ended that war. Lived out the rest of my days," she turned back to Arwen once more and shrugged her shoulders, "there were many left, in peace. I died in the arms of my son, in a bed facing the lights as they touched the realm."

She returned to walking, "I remember my last thoughts. I questioned if my sins had been atoned for." She paused a moment then asked, "tell me Arwen, what do you think your last thoughts will be." she paused once more then joked, "I am sure it might be, 'that damn Imp."