The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ava’s surprise 3/25/21 – 6/18/21
10-24-2021, 01:12 PM,
Ava’s surprise 3/25/21 – 6/18/21
Ava’s surprise  3/25/21 – 6/18/21

Governor Ava Forma — 03/25/2021
These events take place the night next before next game. ( mar.25th )

Ava comes into her and nova's room. Sporting her new hair style. It was blonde and straight with a slight curl on the bottom. As her eyes meet nova's, nova would noticed her eye color was now blue.

As she set the bags on the bed she turned her head " you guys can just set the box right here. "  t
Two Droid's came into the room and set down a large box on the floor. Than the droids left the room after she sent them off.

As ava turned her head back to nova she give a excited looking smile " So I went shopping and arranged for Ryan to pick us up for tomorrow's event. "
@Lady Ryne Roke
Lady Ryne Roke — 03/25/2021
Nova smiled brightly. "Looking good love." She looked at the box and then back at Ava. "What else did you get?" Wrapping her arms around Ava's waist seeing her new eye color up close.
Ava smiled as she felt nova's arms wrapped around her waist. As she did the same holding her close " that is a surprise, dont worried you will see it soon. So how was your evening? "
Nova smiled softly before nodding, "I am looking forward to it. Though I mostly stayed inside while you were out." She hummed happily. "I was just observing everyone in town as I waited for a reply from the queen."
" your so brave " she said softly tilting her head to the side and batted her eyes. " that sounds extremely boring. I would go insane if I had to stay inside all day. Though doing  surveillance sounds interesting. Did you happened to see anything while you was watching people and waiting on the queen to reply? "
Nova chuckled, "Nothing was interesting. If anything, I wished I had left with you." She then kissed Ava softly and then softly touched her hair. "You are so beautiful my love. I hope we can have some fun fairly soon."
Ava kissed back and smiled softly. She enjoyed being in nova's arms. " not as beautiful as you are my sweet. And am sure I can arrange for us to have some fun soon. Speaking of fun would you like to see whats in the bags on the bed? "
Nova smirked and gave a nod. "I would love to see what you got. Shall we enjoy our time?" She caressed Ava's face with a happy smile.
Ava showed nova the beautiful dress and the matching hair peice she gotten. The dressed looked like the one the guy at the yami store had tried to sell her.

Than nodded her head as she took the bags off the bed after putting them away. " yes my love lets go have some fun " she softly spoke as the scene fade to black.
Governor Ava Forma — 06/18/2021
/end