The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaleb are you listening 4/16/21
10-24-2021, 01:19 PM,
Kaleb are you listening 4/16/21
Kaleb are you listening!

Kaleb’s commlink went off, signaling the incoming burst communication. It carried the identifiers for a communication from Sinya. But he couldn’t get a fix on the direction of the signal. Giving a nod as he realized that Sinya had to have sent the signal in such a way to ensure the location of the Shadow wasn’t compromised. He placed an earpiece in his ear so he could listen to the message in private. He entered his personal identification code to decrypt the message.

“Kaleb,” Lysire’s voice was filled with urgency. “You need to write all this down and show the others,” her voice carried the tone of dread. Pressing pause on the message, Kaleb moved over to a near by table and got ready to take notes. He hit play and listened carefully to the message. After reviewing the message and making last moment notes he gives himself a nod. Carefully he puts his notes away and calls out for the party.

Kaleb calls the entire party in to a meeting in the dinning room of Ava's Suite (All @Players of New Horizons are present for this meeting and know the following information). Once they are ready, he pressed play for the message once more. The message began the beginning.
__

“Kaleb,” Lysire’s voice was filled with urgency. “You need to write all this down and show the others,” her voice carried the tone of dread.

“I had a vision; it was so vivid and felt so real. I will do my best to keep it as much in order as I can,” she explained.

“I saw a large building in flames with people celebrating in the orange glow. There were large flags being carried around smaller fires. I also saw in the dark sky high above the burning building the Jupiter being chased by what looked like an Arc-170. They disappeared into the nighttime clouds.”

“In a new image, I saw a wave of angry people marching across a large field. They carried large red flags and chanted angry words. As they marched, the had the setting sun behind them. They were led by a black horned demon in a black cloak. He had large white fangs and yet he didn’t appear to be a hulking man. I don’t think they followed him because of his raw power.”
__

“Next in a fancy restaurant that had views of bright white mountains, I saw a Republic Officer called for everyone to stand down. This officer stepped forward as he offered his surrender in exchange for the release of the others. He pleaded for no further bloodshed to a large man with one red eye. This hulking man had the presence of pure power about him. The darkside flowed around him like a raging river unleashed. I think they knew each other. I heard the large man say something about Gateworlds. But I couldn’t make out the whole statement. The statement shocked and horrified the Republic Officer.”

“I saw Durro in pain. He was holding Tesara. Kaleb, I think she was dead. Her stomach had this very nasty burn across it. A Kel Dor was laying down, her arm and leg gone. I think I know why this happened.”

“I saw next, A female Kel Dor stepped forward from your group. The same one I just saw gravely wounded on the floor. She called on Durro and Tesara to help her take down this man. Kaleb, I watched as Durro and Tesara followed forward as they drew out their lightsabers!”

“I heard the one-eyed man say, that he didn’t come for a fight but wouldn’t shy away from one should it be demanded.”
__

“I think the Force was showing me these images in reverse. Because next, I saw lift doors open and only that large man with a red eye was there in the lift. Waiting for him, I saw you, our group and soldiers waiting for him. Behind them I saw a group of people. I think civilians. You had your weapons out and were waiting for him.”

“There was a hail of blaster fire and the large man deflected the bolts into the floor and ceiling with his lightsaber. Then he reached out with his hand and you all were disarmed. Your weapons flew into the lift as he exited it. The doors closed as he stood there confronted by you and your group.”

“But before that, I think he walked through the halls of some very fancy place. He was at the center of a ring of Droidekas. Soldiers under his command followed behind. He would point down an empty hall and they would fire,” Her voice filled with concern. “But the blasts didn’t hit the walls. I don’t know what the Force was trying to show me there. They walked calmly through a large room; I think they were looking for your group. There was a Jedi Master walking with them as well as other officers. It was a large group of warriors and combat droids.”

“Next, I saw a large white hallway. It was clean, but there was a dead Twi’lek on the floor. His skin was red, and he wore a nice suit. His body had all these little holes where he bled from. The lights were sparking and flickering. There appeared to be bluish energy crawling over everything. I think I saw this before but, I am not sure.”
__

“The next image was of a group of men dress in the clothes of commoners. They were standing around a table looking at something strange. It was made of metal tubing and carved wood. It looked like some kind of slugthrower, but nothing that I had seen before. It was so crude and rough in appearance.”

She took a deep breath. “I think that this is the last of my visions on this. I saw a young man speaking desperately to a group of well-dressed aliens. The Red Twi’lek was there. The young man begged to speak to Durro. There was desperation in his voice and concern in his eyes. I think he was under arrest or something.”

Kaleb looked up, "so what do you think" he asked to the rest of the group. (All @Players of New Horizons are invited to comment and engage)
Tesara Anerin — 04/16/2021
((((OOC Questions:  this statement doesn’t make any sense to me:   “ They were led by a black horned demon in a black cloak. He had large white fangs and yet he didn’t appear to be a hulking man. I don’t think they followed him because of his raw power.” ))))
(((((Hulking?  Didn’t follow him because of his raw power?)))))
TheTraveler — 04/16/2021
( @Tesara Anerin  OOC: it was an observation made by Lysire. It isn't meant to be clear or concise. After all, she is just a teenager and not some wise Jedi Master....cough @Durro Thel-Tanis  cough lol
Lady Ryne Roke — 04/16/2021
(OOC question: the hutt, the one that wants to see durro, does he have a red eye? I think I remember a reporter telling Kaleb about him but not sure if I am remembering correctly)
TheTraveler — 04/16/2021
@Players of New Horizons

(Okay, lets not ask so many OOC Questions. These questions can easily be handled in character and would serve the group better.)
TheTraveler — 04/16/2021
@Lady Ryne Roke
(OOC, to answer Nova's question. No the Hutt didn't have a red eye)
Tesara listens, frowning slightly.  Her eyebrow raises at the mention of her death.  It is not how she believes she will die.  No, that is a long long time from now on a different planet than this one.  She glances around to see the faces of her friends and her mentor.  He wears the same thoughtful frown that she does.  Tesara glances over at Nova.  “Are you aware of any one with a glowing red eye?”
Nova tilted her head and then shook her head, "Though I do remember a red twi'lek. They were the one that pointed me out to the Hutt, the one that wants to see Durro. I can set up a meeting for Durro and me since I was given the note. But I am not sure if going or ignoring it is wise, both have pros and cons. I could do research on a few people." Since the hutt was a resort guest and they just got good information details on a few of the other people that she can see if they are guests or going to have to fly/sneak in.
Tesara nods. “You’re the best at ferreting out information. See what you can dig up on everything that Lysire’s visions revealed.”  She frowns again and then looks at Durro. “Or didn’t reveal as the case may be.”
Governor Ava Forma — 04/16/2021
Ava leaned back in her chair listening to the conversation. As Kaleb spoke and heard the question as nova answered. Thinking about the fancy restaurant vision. " the fancy restaurant the republic officer would be the battle master thats already here. The large man with the red eye is someone he fought agiansit before I belive. Thats how they would know each other.  Gateworlds is a reference to the place they fought agiansit each other. "
For the first time, Tesara smiled. “Now we’re getting somewhere!  Do you know who the man with the red eye is?   If the other man is the battle master, he and Alizee are supposed to be leaving in a few days I think. If that’s true, then whatever is about to happen is coming very quickly.“
Governor Ava Forma — 04/16/2021
Ava shook her head " I dont but I think nova can find out who it is. Nova I need you to look up Gateworlds. If we find out what happened at this place, than we can identify this large man with the red eye. I belive your correct though Tesara. "
(((Durro or Kaleb? Any input?)))
( @Durro Thel-Tanis @Kaleb Wren )
Durro Thel-Tanis — 04/16/2021
Durro has been sitting there listening, stroking his beard. It is getting a little unkempt; how long has it been since he last trimmed it? On the Jupiter 1? How long ago was that? Durro pulls himself back to the question at hand. Finally, he speaks.
"The dark man with the red eye carried a lightsaber, and used it and the Force against... well, us. If I had to guess, I'd say he's probably the escaped Jedi created by the Graff family."
Lady Ryne Roke — 04/17/2021
Nova looks at Ava after hearing Durro, "I will do research while you inform Ryan that he will have a ship after him soon. We don't need to lose the Jupiter 1." She then turned back to the holonet that she had been messing with before this and began to research about Gateworlds, Graff family's created Jedi, the Hutt that wants to meet Durro and anything else anyone asks her to look up.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 04/17/2021
"A man often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it." Durro says softly, almost to himself.
TheTraveler — 04/17/2021
https://1drv.ms/w/s!ApBU9z34c6a6oVHgqdbLAWnatOLT
The Battle of GateWorlds.docx
Microsoft Word Document
(OOC:
@Players of New Horizons

Here is what Nova Found on the Battle of Gateworlds. I suggest opening it word and letting it read aloud lol

And I did write this with @Durro Thel-Tanis and @Kaleb Wren  in mind lol)
Lady Ryne Roke — 04/17/2021
"I have the information on the Gateworlds. It is very interesting, here I will share what I found." She starts to share what she found.
Tesara Anerin — 04/17/2021
(((SEVEN PAGES!??!!??!)))