The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An afternoon of terror Durro-Tesara
10-24-2021, 01:21 PM,
An afternoon of terror Durro-Tesara
Made this channel for you two. The scene will start with Tesara at the large conference room after they decided to head to the basement. Tesara is at her current time line.

Durro is on the 31st floor at Topolino's. General Graff just took Alizee in to the private dining area for her "talk". For Durro this takes place about 30 minutes in the past.

Please keep these notes in mind.

Game On!
Tesara Anerin — 04/30/2021
Tesara can feel her heart beating in her chest like a terrified bird, but she moves quietly and steadily behind Kaleb.  Over and over in her mind, she can hear Durro's voice.  'Stay calm and remember your training'.  There had been many times over the last 12 hours that she nearly gave in to panic.  Instead she dug her metaphorical heels in and refused to do so.  When Ava and Nova left for the bathroom, she fought the urge to panic that the group was splitting up.  When Alizee chose to go to the wounded battle master, she saw the chances of her preventing the future in her vision slip away.   But no matter what, she could not stop someone from doing something potentially life changing of their own free will.  It remained a steadfast, albeit sorrowful one, that she would never let go of.  Free will was something her mother had always taught her was the greatest gift of the Spirits.  Free will to choose your own path, whether or not it meant you fell on your face of your choices or succeeded because of them.   She watched Kaleb's back as they moved, and had to admit that she had been both shocked and amazed when he had pulled the blaster on that Baklid native.  The man had looked like he was about to loose his bowels!  She was glad he had not.   Instinctively, she reached up and grasped the talisman that Mariana had given her.   She could feel that it would help, although how she did not yet know.   The fact that Durro had not yet joined them made her nervous.   She glanced around quickly in the dim hallways and then closed her eyes, allowing her training to kick in and her feet to follow Kaleb without needing to see him.   Grateful for the training, she reached out through the force, seeking him.   "Master, are you all right? I have a large group of people stored in what I hope is a safe, large room on the second floor.  Will you be coming to join us soon?"
Tesara Anerin — 04/30/2021
@Durro Thel-Tanis
Durro Thel-Tanis — 04/30/2021
(Sorry, I was busy. Did not get the ping.)
Durro is sitting at one of the tables, eyes moving around the room and a drink retrieved from the kitchen before him. He had thrown his weight around as an Elite to be allowed into the kitchen, Graff's soldiers watching him like a garva-raptor while he poured his drink, but it did add an air of authenticity to his persona. To the soldiers and other patrons, he appeared a a noble who was putting on a brave face in the face of adversity. In actuality, while his eyes roamed and observed, his mind was inside the room with General Graff and Alizee, the dark swirl of the Force flowing from the room and through him. Then, another presence joins him on the river's bank, his apprentice's question reassuring him she was safe, as he knew she would be.
"I am safe, Tesara. The Force called to me to protect Sha Koon; left on her own she would have challenged Graff and been killed. I wished to prevent as much suffering as I could. She still lives, and Graff has been 'questioning' a select few of the hostages."
A brief pause, then;
"How many people have you gathered? Is Lady Graff and Loran's children with you?"

(@Tesara Anerin)
Tesara Anerin — 05/01/2021
Relief flowed through her when his response came.  I am glad to hear she is still alive. Does it look like Graff is a danger to anyone he is questioning?  She asked, and then continued before he could answer.  "I was able to gather a little over a hundred people.  I fear that the danger is not with Graff, but with the Guardian.  Remember I told you what Mariana had said?  It is him, and those with him, that are a threat to those who are guests of the resort.  I have not seen him yet.  Perhaps he is the one from Lysire's dream, with the fangs.  I believe the servants will be safe, which is good, but the others I cannot say.  As for Lady Graff and Lady Loran's children, they are not with us.  Ava wanted to go find them, but she was voted down. However, I believe I may have given her an opportunity to do just that by having her stay behind while Kaleb, Nova and I go to the basement.  We have a plan on how to move everyone out of the resort by dressing them in the servants clothing from the laundry.  At the moment, it is the only plan we have.  I hope Ava does go find Lady Graff and Loran's children.  Lady Graff is military, and no wilting flower.  Having her with us would be a great advantage."

@Durro Thel-Tanis
Durro Thel-Tanis — 05/01/2021
"Those Graff questions come back out quickly, within five minutes, and they all say he just stares at them, saying nothing. I believe he is interrogating them mentally, via the Force."
"I thought the monsters were one and the same; General Graff, though I could be mistaken. Does the Guardian want to kill the Core Guests in order to save the locals?"
"Your disguise plan is good, but will take longer than you realize. Not to mention that few of the guests are going to want to change, and it's likely the local warriors will see through the ruse. Don't you have an amulet that servant girl gave you; one that promises protection from the Guardian?"
(@Tesara Anerin)
Tesara continued to follow Kaleb silently, her connection unbroken with Durro.  "No, they are not the same. Graff's arrival somehow confused those who want the Core elite to pay for their supposed crimes.  Granted, these folk do treat these people horribly, and I can see why they would want to get revenge, but they are planning on blowing up the entire resort by bombs in the basement.  And yes, I do have the amulet, but it protects only me, or so much as I understand it to be.  Is there an idea that would better serve us?"

@Durro Thel-Tanis
"The way I see it, a clothing swap is unlikely to fool the native forces for very long. They know roughly how many of their own are on the inside and you will be bringing out too many. Your best ploy is to lead them, they will not harm you because of your amulet. Use your immunity to call for a parley and try to negotiate with the Guardian."
There is a moment of silence before Durro continues;
"I'd offer to join you and assist, but I want to see what Graff has planned, if I can. Prevent any of the Republic forces from trying anything foolish. Be mindful of your training, and I know you'll do well. Making peace between peoples is what a Jedi does."
"Remember, the Force will be with you; and hopefully soon I will be. I have faith in you, apprentice."
(@Tesara Anerin)
She grasps the amulet carefully.  I will, master. Please be safe. I will contact you when I can.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
(At that, Durro would let the connection fade)
/end