The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ava's commlink goes off 5/22/21
10-24-2021, 01:28 PM,
Ava's commlink goes off 5/22/21
Without Warning, Ava's comlink goes of. The channel is opened with an all too familiar voice. "Lady Forma!," Lady Loran said in her pleasant voice. "I just heard your yacht was given permission to land at Rotterdam. I had thought you left world!"
@Governor Ava Forma
Governor Ava Forma — 05/22/2021
Ava heard her comlink going off and answered it. Atleast she now know where Ryan was. Well she had a location. " Lady Loran this is a pleasant surprise. Ah yes I decided to stick around for a little while longer. Even after what went down in the Resort. Am glad to hear your alright. How you been? " glad to hear her voice for once actually.
TheTraveler — 05/22/2021
"I have been in good health and superior spirits," she laughed. "Far better than Lady Graff. She returned home after we arrived at the Capital. And what a horrible ordeal that was. Can you believe these primitives here trying to serve tap water. Water from the very TAP!" She let out a deep sigh, "but I braved through the hardships."

"Oh, I had no intention of sticking around. However, the Prime Minister made me an offer I simply couldn't resist."

She paused a moment, "I never had the opportunity to thank for helping the Jedi in rescuing my children. I truly owe you something." Snapping her fingers, "I know, how about dinner. I can get you the proper clearances and everything. You will simply love where I am!"
Ava recalled what happened with Lady Graff. She hadnt even known she was force sensitive. To have that taken away she knew that had shook her to her core. Remembering Lady Graff was upset about losing that part of herself. " I do hope Lady Graff recovers from what happened to her. "

Ava softly spoke. As she listened to Lady Loran " ugh, tap water? Is that all they have there. Oh I know  I can bring you some bottle water if you like. " as she offered.

As she paused as Loran continued.  Hearing her never getting the chance to thanked the Jedi for saving her children. " oh it was no trouble really your family is almost like my own. "

Ava felt like she needed a brake away from everything that's happened on this ship. " I would love to have dinner with you. "
TheTraveler — 05/22/2021
"Oh you know how sensitive these Graff are now a days. They shy away from anything hard," Lady Loran said coldly. "I mean, I stood there and gazed in to the eyes of these monsters and stood my ground."

"Oh Lady Forma, you are such a sweet soul. Thank you for the kind offer, but I have the Prime Minister’s people bringing me in a case."

She clapped her hands, "oh simply wonderful! I will notify the staff that we are expecting guests for Dinner. You will simply love where I am."

She gasped with delight, "and the Prime Minister is due here as well. You really should meet him. Such a wonderful gentleman."
Ava thought about defending Lady Graff however she was sure Lady Graff could manage herself just fine. " that you did, I took great note of your bravery. "

Ava looked at nova whom was laying beside her for an moment as she listened " well am glad to hear that.  Where exactly is here Lady Loran? " hoping that it was somewhere near the capital.
TheTraveler — 05/22/2021
"So as I was preparing to return to civilization, I was approached by the Prime Minister himself. And wouldn't you know it, he invited me to finish out my vacation here at the Royal Summer Palace just outside the Capital."

She sighed, "of course the kids are not with me. I sent them home. But I did meet a rather wonderful Captain from the Republic Commandos."

She winked, "someone has been keeping by bed warm at night."
Durro Thel-Tanis — 05/22/2021
(Can you hear a wink? Or is this a visual call?)
TheTraveler — 05/22/2021
(Its a holocomlink... lol as if, its the best that money can buy lol and Ava wouldn't be in this circle with less lol)
Ava listened and perked up in internet over that. Though the mission they are currently on it wouldn't be wise for the shadow to be seen there. " oh that sounds quite lovely as well as the company you have. So what time shall I be meeting you at the Royal Summer palace for dinner? I have the best friend you have to meet, you would just love her. " as her mind went to thinking about bringing Reine along.
TheTraveler — 05/22/2021
Lady Loran laughed, "oh Dear, I have access to a wide range of transportation. Compliments of the Prime Minister."

"Seeing how you are in Rotterdam, I can send a driver for you."

She leaned forward, "oh and I would love to meet your new Best Friend. If this one is anything like your servant. Oh what was her name, Tests, Tes....oh who cares."

"I am sure we will have a hoot of a time," she said softly.

"Oh Ava, do you remember that Stoic and handsome man you had with you," she asked softly. "Well, Lady Havia, has expressed a sad bit of depression over the events of, well you know. Can you bring him?"
"  oh I am actually not in Rotterdam i am " she actually takes a moment to think and give her the location of the central market. Knowing she could get there. " oh this one is definitely unique. " she assured her. As she  raised an eye brow " which gentleman would that be i had more than on time there was " she give durros cover name and than gave Kaleb other name if he used one.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 05/22/2021
(H. M. Junge. ? )
TheTraveler — 05/22/2021
She laughed, "oh Ava, you are such the little harlot," she said jokingly. "Oh I had three including one of those native boys," she added with humor in her voice. "He wasn't too bright, but I didn't pick him for his conversations" she laughed.

"Ah, I got your coordinates. The Central Royal Market. I was just there yesterday, for an Outer Rim Market, it wasn't too bad."

She leaned forward, "do you remember the little Puppy girl? Well I guess our BattleMaster took more to her than I realized. The clever little troll got the little puppy on a radio show with some big time local singer."

She waved at the air dismissively, "these natives don't know what good music really is."
Ava laugh at that mostly cause she actually didn't sleep with men. As she listened " wonderful and no its not to bad i suppose for an Outer Rim Market. " as she listened " ah yes I remember puppy girl very well. Oh really how interesting well atleast she's doing tricks and hopefully being a good little puppy. " though she sounded like she really didn't care about the puppy girl.
TheTraveler — 05/22/2021
"I will send a driver for you around four," she explained. With a smiled, "do take care Lady Forma. We will speak soon," she said softly. "I will ask the chef to make his famous Ewok Ribs," she added before disconnecting the call.
/end of this conversation

---------------------
( can we use this for the second conversation. Taking place at the hotel after they exchange information)
Governor Ava Forma — 05/23/2021
Ava picked up her comlink and called Lady Loran after going somewhere more private so no one could over hear her conversation. " Hello Lady Loran, I apparently have a small hiccup. My new tigress i was talking about bringing apparently was very naughty before I aquire her. Not only did it breed but apparently she got her implant  deactivated. I only discovered this when I went to visit the Jedi temple, wanting to do a little site seeing. Luckily cause she was with me, she was allowed in ofcourse. I never had  this problem before I usually don't worry about silly little things like implants on my servants. Mostly cause I never know how long I am going to keep them around for. " she give a dismissive shrug.

@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 05/23/2021
Lady Loran laughed, "oh trust me, I know what you mean. Chain Codes are so very expensive, and when servants are simply so cheap. There are a few in my household, whom I have entrusted with a Chain Codes, but generally the rest I just register them as help and nothing more." She sighed, "well as far as the little bundle of joy," she said mockingly. "Well I guess we have to ensure that the pool of new servants doesn't run dry. I just hope that your servant can fulfill her duties while raising its little bundle of joy"
Governor Ava Forma — 05/23/2021
Atleast have had away now to take care of reine, nova and Tesara now thanks to Lady Loran suggestion. " oh thank you, i shall have to do that at once for her. Aslo so far the tigress has been able to do both very well. I am excited for dinner tonight I only seen the summer palace up close a few times but never been inside it. "