The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies to Friends 2/23/22
05-07-2022, 05:30 PM,
Apologies to Friends 2/23/22
Princess Astra Korraay — 02/23/2022
( this would be late in the afternoon and ill let you all decide who astra speaks to first. Rather then doing three separate in-between I would rather do them in one thread sense they should be short. @Durro Thel-Tanis, @Tesara Anerin, @Haj)

After returning from the market Astra sent Tesaea, Hadazs and Durro a message, asking to meet with them when and where would be a good place.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 02/23/2022
(((Durro and Tesara do not get back to the ship until well after dark. If Hadaza is around she would logically be first.)))
((Ok I kinda figured she would not get a response from anyone until we'll after dark as Hadaza is doing goodness knows what))
Haj — 02/23/2022
Hadaza responds - "Highness, I'm in the galley. Meet me here and we can share a meal"
@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra hears her comlink sees the message smiles and heads to see Hadaza. " Hi Hadaza how are you" she asks as she enters the galley.
@Haj
Haj — 02/23/2022
Haj is in the kitchen proper. Ingredients are strewn all over the counters and there is something wonderful smelling in a pan on the stove.  There is flour on her hands and clothes, even a smudge in her braids.

"Have a seat, Highness. The first batch will be ready in a few minutes." @Princess Astra Korraay
" What are you doing you got flour in you hair. Her let me help you " she said dispensing to find a clean cloth she got it damp and returned.

" Do you mind if I clean up this mess in your hair" She asked?.
@Haj
Haj — 02/23/2022
"I had a craving for pancakes. Please don't worry about cleaning me up now. They'll burn if I'm not careful. Please have a seat and I'll bring them out."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" ok," astra said reluctantly she set the cloth some where safe and went to sit down she wanted for Hadaza.
@Haj
Haj — 02/23/2022
Hadaza brings over a tray with pancakes and some of the Acamel brandy that has been simmered down to a thick syrup. She sets everything down and joins Astra for the meal.

"You wanted to talk to me, Highness?", she says as she steps away to get tea @Princess Astra Korraay
" Yah I wanted to apologize for my earlier freak out it was a lapses in judgment and I let my emotions get the better of me. I'm carry sorry, for the mess and any issues I may caused you" dye said gently.
@Haj
Haj — 02/23/2022
She comes back over with 2 cups of tea, setting one down in front of Astra. She settles herself before her plate, pouring the brandy syrup over her meal before speaking. It's a long moment for Astra, waiting for Hadaza to say anything.

"You have nothing to apologize for, Highness", she says finally. "My lack of judgement and subsequent indiscretion were responsible for upsetting you. It is I who should be sorry."
@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra blinked " Umm... No you have nothing to apologize for you did not do anything intentionally. I'm a Jedi Knight now I should have handled that better iv had a lifetime of practice to learn the skills to handle such situations" Astra said gently.
@Haj
Haj — 02/23/2022
Hadaza is deliberate in her words and movements as she sits across the table. She wipes her mouth with a napkin and takes a sip of tea. Another long moment passes in silence as Haj gathers herself.

"Intentional or not, and I assure you that it was not, I am, nonetheless, sorry for having created a situation that caused you such distress. I can't say I know why it did, but it did … and that's what matters to me. I can assure you that it won't happen again."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" You could not have know I did not share the entirety of the vision with you. It's not your falt" she said taking a bite of a pancake. Where did you learn to make this these are great" she said with a smile.
@Haj
Haj — 02/23/2022
Haj returns the smile, "Thank you. Honestly, I'm surprised they came out as well as they did. I was sure that anything that I prepared would poison whoever tried a single bite." The smile turns into an impish grin. "Here's hoping I'm wrong."

She sets down her fork and looks at Astra. "I have to admit, when I saw Ashanti joining Durro and me to investigate that vessel, I thought she had decided to punish me for upsetting you the way I did. I'm glad she didn't, though put that more to Durro's presence than any change of heart or purpose of Ashanti's. I have no doubt that she would revel in my discomfort."

She picks up her cup and swirls the dregs of tea before rising to get more. From the sideboard, she says, "If I had known the details of this vision of yours, maybe I wouldn't have done whatever it was that upset you so. All I knew, know, is that I am somehow responsible for …  … for what I don't even know.  Simply that I am an instrument of your destruction.  And now, it seems, that those events are coming to pass, despite attempts to circumvent them. How do you propose we move forward from this, Highness? How can you trust me now, given what is now no longer merely conjecture?"

She drops her head to gaze into her cup. "And for that I'm also very sorry ... more than you know."
@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra smiled " I think she did have a change of hart. She is currently trying to earn Durro's trust bevoyse he is important to me. As for you well at the moment let's just say you and tesara both don't want to know" she said dryly.

" I should have found the time to explain the entire vision to you. And as for it coming true I don't see that happening right now. The ship was gone when you went to see it right? " she asked.
@Haj
Haj — 02/23/2022
"Where Ashanti is concerned, no, I really don't want to know. There is no love lost between me and the helvete, though, for love of you if nothing else, I think neither of us will come to blows despite our differences."

She returns to the table with a fresh cup of tea. "You are correct, Highness. The ship in question that I boarded was no longer in port. Any information or insight that might have been gathered was unavailable. The trip was for naught. I only know what I saw and experienced."

She takes a deep breath, letting it out slowly before she speaks again. "I don't know what the future holds. I know that Durro's warnings have frightened me to my core.  I also know that upsetting you to the degree that I did …". Haj holds out her hands to Astra across the table.

"Lillesøster, I would not hurt you for all the known worlds. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" Thank you for that" she said with a slight smile.

She lusiond careful the mention of Durro's worning packed her curiosity. " What did he worn you about that has frightened you so much" she asked.

" L-LILL..So...ster?" She asked totally failing to comply the word. " There's nothing to forgive you did nothing wrong and im not angry or upset with you. In fact I wanted to be sure you and the others were ok" she said with a sweet smile as she took Hadazas hand.
@Haj
Haj — 02/23/2022
"Lillesøster - it's Dathomiri for 'little sister'", she says, squeezing Astra's hand. "I'm glad to know you are no longer upset."

She pulls back her hand. "If you'll excuse me, Highness. I need to take care of this. I think if the sjørøver who runs this barge sees what I've done to his kitchen, he'll put me off at the next port."

She leans over the table to give Astra a hug, picks up the dishes and turns to walk into the kitchen.
(((/end Hadaza scene)))
@Princess Astra Korraay @Tesara Anerin @Durro Thel-Tanis
Astra smiled" I'm glad I could talk to you. If need anything let me know I still have to talk to Tesara and Master thel-tanis. I am honored you see me as a sister" Astra said gently.
((End for Hadaza))
TheTraveler — 02/24/2022
((OOC: I am ending this IB. Tesara and Astra will be live tonight))