The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quinn Speak to Me Please 2/24/22
05-07-2022, 05:30 PM,
Quinn Speak to Me Please 2/24/22
Princess Astra Korraay — 02/24/2022
"Ouch Quinn stop that hurts, Please talk to me" She whimpered As he pulled her down the hall to force knows where. " Quinn please" She said ones more keeping up with him now in an attempt to avoid the bourses he would no doute leave on her arm.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/25/2022
Quinn turned to her, "what Astra," he said stopping in the middle of the deck. Crewmen moved about the ship as they went through their daily task. "This is what you wanted, right?" He smiled, though his eyes couldn't be more determined and on mission. "We are together," he added.

@Princess Astra Korraay
Princess Astra Korraay — 02/25/2022
Astra shook her head she could not be more confused. " are you so sure Quinn? You really think I want to be drug down a hallway to force knows where? " She said. She noted the look in his eyes. She reached up and touched the side of his face. " what has gotten into you, before the sith queen you would never be so ruff with me or plot to kill anyone" she said there was clear confusion in her voice.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/25/2022
He waved around him, "everything has changed Astra. Don't be so blind or dumb. Our Queen, YOUR Queen has plans that will reshape the galaxy."

He smiled, "as for being rough with you, if you would simply walk on your own without the melodramatics, I wouldn't have to be."

He pointed down the hall, "don't worry about their deaths. I meant what I said, I will take them to speak with our Queen. She will love breaking Durro. But I sense they are lying to me about the mouth."

He moved forward and pressed her up to the wall, "if they are lying about Tesara, then they are lying about Orchid."

Grabbing her on the chin forcefully, "tell me, my love. Where is Orchid and the other traitors that have followed her?"

@Princess Astra Korraay
"She is not my Queen Quinn" She said a hard edge to her voice. she takes a deep breath trying to force herself to be calm. Jedi are calm and I control my emotions she thought to herself.

" Melodramatic!" She snapped. Quinn had struck a nerve. She shut her eyes taking several deep breaths. Calm she thought. "Quinn you want to kill people I care about, what kind of response did you except if I tried to do the same to you how would you fear and react" She finally countered.

She backed up felling the wall behind her and he pushed her back against it. She could not help the slight tremble that ran throw her. " Quinn stop please. your scaring me" She said hoping he would back up at lest a little bit.

" I don't know where Orchid is iv never met her all I know is that she is related to Tesara" She said.

@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/25/2022
At her loud tone and sharp reply, Quinn reached out and slapped her so hard that she nearly lost her balance, "show some respect, Astra."

He glared at her and the large red mark his gloved hand left on the side of her face, "Astra, are you going to behave yourself or what?"

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astar cryed out shocked. She looked at quinn hurt and confused. " Do you even love me?" She asked. She was fighting to hide that she wanted to cry. But refused to cry in front of Quinn.

@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/25/2022
Quinn gazed at her, "I love you, but you need to learn to see that the path you are on is the path that will lead to your destruction."

He grabbed her by the arm, "come on," he said harshly. "There will be time for you to answer question about Orchid and the traitors." He looked at her as he shoved her in front of him in a lift. "First I think we are due a lovers reunion."

@Princess Astra Korraay
"It's my right to choose it Quinn if you loved me you would let me be who I am. I like who I am and am happy where I am Quinn" she said. She started to pull her arm free of his grasp.

Astra squealed a bit startled by Quinn grabbing her and leading her off again. "Lovers what?! You don't mean. Quinn can't we just talk I im not comfortable with that kind of activity" She said. Her eyes were wide with panic. She did not want to sleep with him. She knows the man she loved was gone twisted into this by the queen of the sith. It broke her heart to see him like this. " Quinn please, let me go." she said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/26/2022
As the lift closed, Quinn stood there next to her, "you can make a choice Astra. You can choose to serve the Queen willingly. Or she will break you, like she broke me."

He grinned at her, "both can be painful and full. But at the end of the day Astra, you and your sight will be hers."

He shoved her back against the wall and forced her to kiss him, "you don't need to resist it. You know we love each other. Its why you reached out through the Foece and found me. It why you found us in the  storm. We are meant to be together."

@Princess Astra Korraay
Princess Astra Korraay — 02/26/2022
" I will not serve her quinn, there is nothing the queen can do that has not already been tested," she said shaking her head.  Her master's words about her stubbornness rang like bells in her mind.

" quinn I can't even control that ability. Why would the Queen be so interested honestly? You both are crazy, ther are far more talented seers out there" she said.

She could not stop the tears that streaked her face as quinn forced her to kiss him. " Stop this quinn" she said and tried to push him away.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/26/2022
Having her pressed up against the wall, Quinn's hand, his physical hand wrapped around her throat. "Then she will kill you," he said cutting off her air supply. "You will never see your daughter again. Never see the end of your journey."

Holding her throat tight in his grip his eyes and mind focused on if she would draw her lightsaber to defend herself.

@Princess Astra Korraay
She gasped she struggled to breth. Panic starting to set in for a moment. She did not draw her lightsaber instead she reached out to the force and used telepathy to send him an image of there first kiss. "Stop you will kill me if you don't" she manually screamed knowing her could likely hear her thoughts.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/26/2022
Keeping life giving breath from her till the last moment, till he let her go. "Our Queen doesn't want you dead," he said softly as he watched her inhale deeply.

"But you are mine to enjoy," he said with a smile. "We will have the Lover's reunion we deserved."

The lift doors opened and once more took her by the upper arm and forcibly led her from the lift. "Within a few weeks, you will be kneeling before the Queen, and she will start your training down the darkside."

He turned them to a door that opened up for him. It was his own personal quarters. "Till, then, we have much to make up for," he added.

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra gasped for several moments. She was to off-balance for the moment to fight back as he pulled out of the lift down another hall.

She did not come to her senses until she was starting into what most have been his Quarters. She planted her feet and tried to pry his hand free from her arm. " Let me go Quinn" she said. She know she had her lightsaber. She could use it but she did not stand a chance fighting him with it not to mention she still could not bring herself to use it against him. She still could not bare the thought of harming him. The man she love was gone bit the one confront of her shared his face.

" Quinn your not the same man I fell in love with and your scaring me. Stop this please" she tried once more to reach out to the sweet gental guffy man she once know.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 02/26/2022
Quinn grinned, "remember laying in bed with me?" He shoved her forward in to the quarters. "You finally get your chance to have that moment again, Astra."

He followed her in to the quarters, "we have plenty of time to play and explore new things." There was a dark tone to his voice as he even slightly laughed.

The door hissed closed behind them, sealing Astra to her fate.

(/END)

@Princess Astra Korraay