The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talking to Che'rie 6/6/22
07-17-2022, 11:42 AM,
Talking to Che'rie 6/6/22
Princess Astra Korraay — 06/06/2022
Astra stayed on the bridge keeping an eye on what was going on throw the observation window. She looks over to Cheer'ie. " So Cheer'ie how's jedi training going?" She asked. She was trying to come up with sumthing to full the silence.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/06/2022
Che'ri looked up from her station and turned to face Astra, "it is much more than i ever dreamed of and so much more than i could have hoped." She smiled broadly.
" Oh, I was a padawan not too long ago. I know what you mean." She said with a bright smile. "If you ever have questions you don't want to being to Master your are always welcome to ask me. I was his padawan once. In the order im originally from the previous Padawan or is some cases the senor padawan of your master would help the new one understands there master and find there footing" Astra said gently.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/06/2022
Che'ri nodded, "i see. To be truthful. I really enjoy the slow approach Master is taking with me. I was afraid i would be expected to know things i don't. But he has instead, inspired me to learn more."

She leaned back in her chair, "i want to know so much but more importantly, i want to be like him. A real hero."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" I see, out of curiosity what did you find out when I came to get you you said there was a situation something to do with your sisters?" She asked.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/06/2022
Che'ri shook her head, "Master has always said that we must always remain in the moment and not be distracted."

She pointed to the large windows and the Sith beyond, "this is the moment, everything else can wait."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" Everything is quite we can talk and keep watch, anything you wish to talk about? " Astra said she had been keeping an eye on the sith troups outside the window.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/06/2022
Che'ri nodded, "We can, but that conversation is just a distraction from more important matters." She moved her attention to her controls, "I want to be ready the moment Master calls upon me to act."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" Smart this is a dangerous mission. What do you think of all this" Astra asked?
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/07/2022
She leaned forward and scratch her head, "I don't know. I know those people. Well not personally, but who they are. They are the people who massacred my village, murdered my family and enslaved me."

She frowned, "i wanted to run away when we first arrived. But i know to be a hero like Master and Tesara i have to face these fear and not let them control me."

She turned to look at Astea, "its really hard not to. But i am trying."

@Princess Astra Korraay
Princess Astra Korraay — 06/07/2022
Astra nodded " Courage is not the Absence of fear but the ability to act inspit of it," she said as she let the silence hang in the air for a moment.

" I know Quinn before he became a sith. I loved him, and a part of me still does. He was not always a monster" She added there's a sadness to her voice.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/07/2022
Che'ri turns to Astra, "you know Darkness can't completely consume anything."

She paused a moment before continuing, "i used to be so scared of the darkness. My mother would tell me that even in the darkest of nights, there is light. You just have to know where to look for it."

@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra blinked and started at Che'ri. " im sorry what did you say Sweet pee" she asked.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/07/2022
She blinked almost worried that she had said something wrong. "Um, just something my mother had told me. I'm sure its silly to a Jedi."

@Princess Astra Korraay
" No it's I just, it sumthing l"  she looked out the window for a moment then holds her hand up so Cherie can see her bracelet.

" This was one of two gifts given to me by another jedi his name was Sol. When he gave it to me he made me promise to always believe in the good nature of people. He died some time ago befor our daughter was born. Anyway what you just said it remains me of that promise. " She said carefully telling the story.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/07/2022
Che'ri nodded, though looked confused,"i am glad," she said then paused, "i think."

It was clear she was struggling with the translation in her mind. "It was just something that my mother used to tell me when i was scared of the dark," she explained.

@Princess Astra Korraay
" well your mother in right, promise me you won't forget what your mother told you, and I won't give up on on Quinn deal" Astra said.
@TheTraveler
TheTraveler — 06/07/2022
Che'ri nodded with a smile, "i won't"

The bridge doors hissed open, Che'ri turned to see Master Thel-Tanis and Haj walking on to the bridge.

(/end scene moved to mess-hall-revisited )

@Princess Astra Korraay