The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Negotiations
07-22-2017, 09:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2017, 09:13 PM by Ashla Marr.)
Negotiations
(This inbetween takes place after Ashla speaks with Duncan) 

Ashla turned and walked to the cargo bay where her master had played his flute before. She wanted a place to hold a few conversations in private. After the door closed she sat down on the floor, took out her com, and contacted Lysire.
07-22-2017, 09:31 PM,
RE: Negotiations
Lysire come on the comlink. There was a bit of surprise on her face as she realized who it was. "Ashla, what a timely surprise," There was something about her tone. A sense of urgency as she spoke, "please take no offense, but I must keep this brief. What can I do for you?"
07-26-2017, 11:17 PM,
Ashla could hear the urgency in Lysire's voice. She figured it was probably due to either dealing with their mission or the fact that the party kept contacting them. "Well, allow me to say first my condolences for your mother's death. Since you're wanting to keep this brief I'll just skip the small talk and ask you a few questions." She paused for a moment, thinking. "Why did you guys cover up the attack that happened at our ship? What do you guys know that we don't know? Also, any chance you know who was behind the attack?"

( favor roll: 17 )
07-27-2017, 09:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-27-2017, 09:12 PM by Akirapryde.)
Lysire shifted as she smiled. She brushed her hand to the side, "We covered up th....." she said softly but a male voice beyond her communicator yelled out, 'Lysire did!"

Lysire sighed heavily, "I covered up the attack, because if the world found out about you guys our mission here would be a lot harder. Did you know that Unna is a wanted woman here? This isn't the Republic. Ashla, you guys really are over your head here. We don't know why the Chancellor is poking her nose in our affairs, but this is Jedi business. Please Ashla, respect this, and just leave."

She paused a moment, "I saw in a vision Coruscant in chaos. I saw a battle between Senate guards. The Jedi were on one side of this battle and the Chancellor was on the other. There was a strange voice speaking, as if reporting the chaos. I remember hearing him talk about a woman dying and no one was there to help her. Biggs had a vision some time ago, that he was locked in battle with someone. He didn't know who. Until I told him about my vision he had long forgotten his. But he knew that he was storming the chancellor's office. Biggs didn't remember much about who he was fighting, only that he was a Jedi of lesser quality. Biggs was sure, that in his vision, he killed this Jedi."

She paused once more to react to someone messing with her, "Ashla, what our spy holds are the secrets to these two visions. The Jedi....I.....have to know why these events might come to pass and how we can avoid it."

She giggled and almost dropped the communicator. She swatted the hand away, "behave!" she whispered."

A moment later, "As for who attacked you. I suspect it is Graff or one of his minions. Those creatures only serve the highest levels of Graff's group. I will say this much, the attack wasn't reported to the planetary defense force or the authorities. This left Biggs and I to speculate that it was only scouting mission. To what ends? That we don't know."
07-28-2017, 12:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2017, 01:40 PM by Ashla Marr.)
Ashla listened, she had been aware of that information. The invitation for Unna to come to the palace might, indeed, be a trap, though might not had been the trap the party had been thinking it was.

"Do you know what she is wanted for? Unna, me and Gadeon were invited by Frija to come to the palace," concern was in her voice now, "as far as what the Chancellor wants with your asset, I honestly don't know. I don't think we should be doing this mission either. It seems to be yet another distration."

She softly spoke. "Unna had an simaliar vison, only a different point of view than what Biggs saw. Unfortunately she was cut off before she fully explained all the details." Rembering Ni chiming in that they needed to go to Coruscant, she paused for a moment. She knew she was giving information but she was making sure the information had nothing to do with the information at hand. "If it was a scouting mission that failed that means there might be trouble coming. "