The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Rules for the Beta
07-11-2013, 08:58 AM,
Information  Simple Rules for the Beta
I want this beta to be ran to iron rules and ideas for the full launch of the online Scenes In-Between side of New Horizons. I am open to all suggestions and ideas. Be ready to defend them and lobby for them among other players of the Beta.

To make this easier and to allow the test players a chance to learn the universe, I have asked all of those taking part in the Beta to play Jedi Younglings who have been sent to the Temple on Imaginous.

The time vested in the Beta will go toward a well built character. IF you wish to keep your Youngling once we launch, that character will be come a lvl 1 Jedi Padawan.

Currently I have not required player to create characters sheets for their characters. The reason for this, is that this is going to be a Role Play heavy Beta. If you join, please be prepared to take part in this heavy Role Play Beta.

Membership in to the Beta is by request. PM me your character concepts (IE Basic Background, Race, Name and home world). Members who take part in the Beta will be considered for possible Moderator roles in the future.

Akira