The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sister Time 2/27/22
05-07-2022, 05:32 PM,
Sister Time 2/27/22
Tesara Anerin — 02/27/2022
Tesara leaves her room once her conversation with Durro is finished.  She arrives at Astra's door and knocks softly.  "Astra?  Can I come in?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
Princess Astra Korraay — 02/27/2022
Astra smiled answering the door. " Hi Tesara come on in" She said steping aside so she could enter. " How are you?" she asked.
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara steps inside but doesn't answer the question, instead hugging Astra tightly.  "I am better now."  She says, then releases her.
@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra blinks a little supersized but hugs her back. "We are all safe now" she said gently.
"Yes.  And the fact that that is true is still pretty shocking to me." She admits.  "If the Paccosh hadn't arrived when they did, we wouldn't have made it out."  She swallows.  "Astra, I'm so very very sorry about Quinn."
@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra goes quiet. She really did not want to think about Quinn. She wrapped her arms around herself." I'm ok tesara really" she said and tried to smile.
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara shakes her head.  "No you're not, but no one with a brain expects you to be."  She says, realizing the uncomfortable posture from Astra and deciding to change the subject.  "I am still a little unclear on how it all panned out.  One moment I see him fighting Durro and the next he is gone and there is Ashanti.  Honestly, her appearance both surprised me and didn't.  She's growing stronger, isn't she?  How are you doing with her?  And the others?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
" Is it that obvious, the professor would expect me to be fine and he has a brain" She said.

" I dont know what happend when she took over, she is geting stronger but I trust her. the others don't talk mush I can talk to them when i wish but there easer to get along with. I'm not sure what all she did but she is complete exosted." she said quietly.
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara frowns.  "The Professor is a hard man, but I don't believe he would be cruel to you knowing what you just went through.  It is a woman's worst nightmare."  She says, then motions to the floor or Astra's bed.  "Would you like to sit down to chat?"  She asked.  "Ashanti found a way to rescue those girls AND cast an illusion strong enough to fool Durro so yes, I am sure she is exhausted."  Tesara fiddles with her sleeve a little.  "I am fairly certain she still hates me for my role in the medicine debacle."  She says a little sadly.  "She has changed, hasn't she?  I'm not sure what brought it about, but from anything anyone tells me, her actions are less and less those of a Sith.  She saved your life when I couldn't be there."  She says quietly.
@Princess Astra Korraay
"How did you know can you read minds or something, or did Durro tell you" Astra asked. Astra sits on the bed and motions for tesarea to join her. " I alwas enjoy talking to you" She said.

" She dose She feals you inabled the professor. She did change she relized on the sith planit thing. what evver its called. She relized she sees me as a little sister. why am i alwas the yunger sibling." she asked with a slight giggle.
@Tesara Anerin
"You give off sister energy."  She smiles.  "I know Hadaza adores you as well.  And no, I cannot read minds, but it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.  I am glad she's changed.  She scared the hell out of me when she first showed herself."  She admits.  "I couldn't trust her at all but I can admit when I am wrong and she has proven herself to be trustworthy."  She sighs.  "Astra...."  She looks a little more somber than before.  "It really upset me that I wasn't with you to stop them from taking you prisoner."  She chooses her words carefully rather than say his name.  "I swore an oath to you as the heir to the Baklid throne to protect you with my life and I take it very seriously.  And yet you keep getting into danger and I am not around to stop it or fight against it.  It really upset me when I found out I had slept through the entire thing."  She sighs again.  "The Force had reasons for keeping me asleep, but I want to ask for your forgiveness for my absence when you needed me the most."  She looks miserable.
@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra hugs Tesara " Its not your felt, and had you shown up he would have taken you prisoner to he is after orchid then they would have had to rescue both of us and who knows what would have happened. speaking of Hadaza why did she insist on standing behind my chair the way she did. Quinn started calling her a servent." Astra said.

she leaded back and smiled at Tesara.
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara is grateful for the hug and returns it.  "I actually found out what would have happened if I had gone by doing a farseeing.  What I saw terrified me.  You're right, I would have been taken prisoner immediately and tortured for information on Orchid.  But I haven't seen her for a long time.  Any attempt at rescue of the two of us would have resulted in all of our deaths."  She says quietly.  "That is why I stayed asleep.  The Force kept me asleep for this very reason."  She says.  She wipes her face for a moment, pushing away those awful scenes from her mind.  Then what Astra said about Hadaza succeeds in pushing it away completely.  "What?  I know Durro told me what happened but unfortunately I was just waking up and was pretty upset.  He might have told me but my memory isn't the best.  I know Q-  I know he hurt her but the reasons seem fuzzy to me.  What happened, exactly?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
((revised above))
" we were invited to dinner She refused to take a seat and stood behind my chair infect she tried to stay between quinn and i the entire time. she was a bit mouthy and said maybe i just need to be broken more to him as they were leavening to come back to the ship. that's when he choked her. after that he took me to his quarters" she said her voice becoming barly a wisper.
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara gaped openly at Astra.  "Hadaza told him you needed to be broken?"  Tesara was shocked and horrified.  "I don't remember Durro saying that!  I do remember something about her standing behind your chair but...not that!  Why on earth would she say such a thing?"  Tesara looked utterly bewildered.
@Princess Astra Korraay
" What! no no no she was refuging to herself" Astra said quickly clarifying as she realized she mush have misspoke. " She said maybe I need to be broken" Astra clarified.
@Tesara Anerin
"Oh!"  Tesara exhales hard, relief flowing through her.  "I'm glad you explained as that didn't seem like something Hadaza would do at ALL."  She takes a long, deep breath and looks at Astra.  "So you said Hadaza was mouthy and then said maybe she needed to be broken?  To a SITH?"  She pinches the bridge of her nose.  "I'm heading to her room after this to make sure she is OK."  She says.  "As for standing behind you I do know Durro said she did that.  Did she not explain to you why?  Knowing Hadaza it was her way of being close to you so she could protect you."  She says thoughtfully.
@Princess Astra Korraay
" no she did not say anything to me, has anyone healed her neck Quinn would not let me and Durro encouraged me to go with him" She said.
@Tesara Anerin
Once again Tesara is dumbfounded.  "What--- he encouraged you to go with Quinn??"  She shakes her head as if to clear it.  "Err...no that is where I am headed next.  I have been a bad friend and teacher to not attend to her sooner."  She looks miserable again.  "Why would Durro do that?  He must have had a good reason for something like that?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
" If we had fought Quinn probably would have killed them and I don't think he know realize just how far gone Quinn was? even I was hopping it was an act until I relised it was not. he was determined to get what he wanted. if the pacash had not attacked when they did he would have gotten what he wanted to. He wont let this go he will contue to hunt me." she said.
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara relaxes once again.  That sounded more like Durro now that it had been explained.  "Durro said that he and Hadaza were able to successfully change something in the ships computer that would make chasing us very difficult.  That and we have the girls with us now."  She frowned.  "I know that the Sith Queen wants the both of us for different reasons.  You for your Seer capabilities and me for knowledge of Orchid.  I think his failure in keeping us prisoner and our escape is likely to earn him some extreme anger from her."  Tesara looks at Astra intently.  "It is possible she will kill him for it.  Astra you know that the Quinn we met is gone.  If she kills him, I will be glad of it after what he tried to do."  She says firmly.
@Princess Astra Korraay
" I know hes not the same man, the man I loved would never do any of that" She said teard staring she was quick to wipe them away and force the emotion away.
@Tesara Anerin
"Astra."  Tesara says her name gently.  "I cried my eyes out last night.  Once I did I felt better.  I'm right here for you to cry on."  She opened her arms to allow Astra to do so if she wished.  "You have to cry and let it out otherwise it will turn on you and be so much worse when it finally comes out."  She says, still holding her arms open.
@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra looked at her stubbornly. " No i wont give sith quinn or that dam bitch they all a queen  the satisfaction of hurting me" She said. definitely not the healthiest response but still totally Astra.
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara looks sad and lowers her arms.  "All right. I understand."  She says.  "But crying does not make you weak."  She says softly.
@Princess Astra Korraay
" but that's what they want. they want to brake me" she said. the look on her face said it all she wanted to cry but was being stubborn.
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara snorts.  "They want a great many things, Astra.  They want us, they want power, they want control.  They want everyone to fear them.  But they got spanked, didn't they?"  She smiles a little.  "The Paccosh attacked and we don't know the outcome of that battle.  Durro says that her ship was made to take extensive damage so we would be fools to think she was beaten by them.  But WE succeeded in getting away from her without either of us being tortured and broken.  Imagine how seething pissed she is right now that we got away."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" I might actually pay to see that" she said with a giggle. " Tesara? do you think they will go after Razo" She asked.
@Tesara Anerin
Once again Tesara snorted in derision.  "I'd like to see them try against Ava.  She's got money and LOADS of protection and Roza is with her.  So she is perfectly safe."  She smiled.  "It's going to be okay, sister.  You're not doing this alone.  We've got your back.  Even though frustratingly and situationally lately I have been annoyingly absent when you needed me."  She makes a face.  "I know you can protect yourself and even moreso with Ashanti in the mix but damn that was hard."  She sighs.
@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra smiled " I hope she is safe both of them, I cant fight him Tesara i cant even bring myself to rase my lightsaber to him" she said.
@Tesara Anerin
“So don’t. Let us do it. For that matter let Ashanti do it.  At this point anyone of us would gladly do it after what he did to you.  I’m surprised Hadaza didn’t sneak away and try and find him to lop his head off.”
@Princess Astra Korraay
" he would kill her you need to make sure she understands that She cant fight him even Durro would have a hard time holding his own. Quinn can reach out and mess with your mind at will" astra said.
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara smiles and squeezes Astra’s shoulder.  “ I was making a joke, love. Hadaza is a hothead but she’s not stupid.  She’s very aware of what he is capable of now.”
@Princess Astra Korraay
" You know you seam to pick Hot heads to hang out with" She joked.
@Tesara Anerin
Tesara nods in mock serious agreement. “Except that you don’t know I’m a hothead too.”
" Are you not I think Durro may have munched you being Hotheaded as a kid" She giggled.
@Tesara Anerin
“Well I’m the kind of hot head that considers every possible outcome before I say or do anything which negates the title of hothead.”  She grins.
"How did you lear that kind of control. Do you know how amazing you are" She said a seres tone to her voice.
Tesara smiles again. “You have to remember Astra, I was taught from a child by my mother and my aunt and my grandmother to listen to the spirits. When I was a little older I began training with my village Yilsaani.  Then Durro came and I learned from him.  I have spent my entire life learning how to recognize my emotions, to have them but did not give them power. Didn’t you feel me last night? You must have felt the force ripple I was creating by my breakdown.  I cried my heart out for almost 20 minutes because I hadn’t been able to be there with you. But then I took the steps necessary to grieve and cry and sob and then I did the farseeing. Once that was done and I realized what would’ve happened had I actually gone with you, everything became calm again.  This path of the Jedi or whatever you want to call it isn’t about suppressing emotions. It’s about recognizing them, allowing them to happen for a short period of time and then moving on. If you suppress those emotions, they get stronger and stronger and stronger until they blow out of you like the volcano.  Then you are more susceptible to the Dark Side.”
"Yah Ashinti told me that she and the others were made so i could espres my emotions though sence they changed iv been dealing with them myslelf. ripples that was you I may have been a little distracted. had i been in a head space to relize you know i would have come to you right?" SHe said a worryed look on her face how could she have missed that.
@Tesara Anerin
“Of course you would have! Except you were dealing with fallout from what happened to you!  I would be a terrible friend and sister if I expected you to come comfort me after what you have been through!”
@Princess Astra Korraay
"I still fell horrible for missing that" she said. she hugged Tesara again. "I love you Tesara" she said.
Tesara hugged her back.  “I love you too. Very very much. Don’t ever forget it.”
@Princess Astra Korraay
"I wont and dont you forget that i love you" She said with a smile.
@Tesara Anerin (missed this was painting my nails lol)
Tesara smiles.  “All right, it’s time for me to go check on Hadaza. I will see you at the next meal. And if you need me you just call.”
@Princess Astra Korraay
" I will if you need me please let me know. I'll probably try shaking in with her later today" Astra said with a smile.
@Tesara Anerin
(End?)
Tesara nods.  “I will.” and heads out.
/end