The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uninvited Guests
05-29-2022, 11:14 AM,
Uninvited Guests
Durro Thel-Tanis — 04/06/2022
Durro returns to his quarters for his cloak on his way to check on the girls. The door hisses open, and he finds Astra meditating in the middle of the floor; which is only a momentary surprise that he manages to keep off his face.

"Astra, welcome. Make yourself at home."

He steps inside and the door shuts behind him.

"I'm just here to grab my cloak, then I'll be out of your hair."
@Princess Astra Korraay
Princess Astra Korraay — 04/06/2022
Astra blinks " You said I cold come her when I need, your presents is always calming. is everything ok, are you in a hurry or do you have a moment" she asked.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
"Yes, I did; though admittedly I expected you to come by when I'm here."

He smiles and crosses the room to the closet, retrieving the cloak. Once done, he sits down on the bed.

"I can stay for a minute; what's on your mind?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
"yes well you were not her and honistly i was just trying to work throw some emotions but im fine now. you remember how tesara and i stayed to speak to Master falin wail you went to see the judges" She asked. she was calm the ecos of the storm that had been bruwing were just that ecos what ever had been bothering her she seamed to have sorted out for now.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
"Yes. Tesara told me a little bit about what she said, but I'm sure you can add more details."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" Wheel it has to do with the crusaid" her exspretion growning dark as she remebered the events of master moors death. " there is likey some kind of programing within both myself and Hadaza. it was active witch is part of what lead to ma...." she posses shakes her head and refocases. " It can be removed from us both master i think you can do it" she said.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
"Yes, Tesara said something about removing it. She also said it was incredibly dangerous."

He looks thoughtful for a moment.

"It's a risk I'm willing to take, if you are. If Hadaza is."

"Was there anything else?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
" you may not need to do it alone in my head I have a feeling the others my know something. But yes master I am willing to take the risk especially if it means we find a way to remove it safely from Hadaza. Also I'm glad to see you whereing your robes again. not that I can think of are you headed back to the village Please tell me your not going to take the girls.  This these people according to Tesara routinely sacrifice echoer to including young children. I know tesara was considering leaving them here in this village but I definitely don't think that is wise" She said.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
Durro glances down at himself and smiles.

"Yes, I'll have to tell you about that when I have more time. I had an experience while healing in the bacta tank that helped me finally sort through what's been weighing on me."

"The girls need to get out; to experience more than the sand and rocks around the ship. Tesara and I are going to take them to the village; I promised Cheerie we would go exploring. From what you two told me; it seems the sacrifices are chosen during the storm and sacrificed at the next storm. The girls will be in no danger."

"Tesara was considering leaving them behind!?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
" I would love to hear about it master, as for the field trip I think I should come with you two help protect the girls they are as much my responsibility as they are yours Master." she said there was a momentary look of discomfort that crossed her face. She was quick to get it under control. She would prefer to leave the village in peace but it was not like a Jedi to hide from something that bothered them and there were the children that they were teaching and taking care of. She needed to be there to help she wanted to help with them. they were her students two even if she was only helping Durro teach. she still had a responsibility to them.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
Durro frowns.

"Tesara seems to think it's a bad idea; since the stormrider technically chose you. I think she's worried about word getting out and them wanting to sacrifice you."

"Though you are an adult and a Jedi Knight. I wouldn't feel right telling you that you must stay. I also wasn't there to see what this sacrifice is like, so I'm also not fully aware of the danger. All I'll say is that you must do what you feel is right. I'll stand by your decision, but you have to explain and justify it to Tesara."

"So what exactly is this process to rid you and Hadaza of The Crusade's programming?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
" First off as far as they know the Bug chose some one else and i will be staying close to the girls keeping a low profile ill switch to a more standard Jedi outfit and keep my hair up and hidden. Jedi Knights don't hide from things that scare them and helping with the girls is one of my responsibilities" she said calmly.

"You remember that mind link you and i have done and how you can walk around in my mind even after iv left the meditation. you will need to do that on both hadaza and I not at the same time mind you but you will need to do that and find the programing within our minds it takes on the form of a living beang your need to destry it. thought it neerly killed master falen" Astra said.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
"I see..." Again, Durro looks thoughtful, the wheels of his mind turning rapidly.

"Is there any danger to the person being cured?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
" I dont know master, if you could teach Tesara and i how to do this you may not have to go into Hadaza's mind alone" Astra sigested
@Durro Thel-Tanis
"I'm not even sure how I did it; it was based on the special bond you and I share and the mental link Atril taught me and that I taught you. Theoretically, I could do the same with Tesara; as she was the first one I taught this ability."

He is silent for a long moment.

"If anyone were to join me, they'd have to have their own intimate link with the subject. Tesara may be able to help with you, but I'm not sure anyone can help me with Hadaza. That's assuming I have the connection I need."

"I sense that I should speak to Master Drease."

"Thank you for the information; I have a lot to consider. Was there anything else you wanted to talk to me about?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
" Not that is important at this time master, we should get ready and meet Tesara where are you meeting at" Astra asked.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
"You can meet us in the cargo bay." Durro says, rising to leave.

"I'll message you when we're ready to go. You should go change."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" Yes master, and thank you meditating here I was finally able to deal with the resent events" She said as she left to get changed.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
(End)