The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three (C): Jake & Thorchan
03-04-2016, 09:48 PM,
RE: Chapter Three (C): Jake & Thorchan
As they reached the next lower level, Kimiko turned as terror came over her face, “no, there isn’t time” she protested. “My bodyguards don’t know that I have left my room yet. We have enough time to get to the craft I have selected and make my escape.” She trembled as she spoke, her voice was filled with both anger and hurt feelings.

She reached in to her shoulder bag and pulled out small bag. She opened it showing Jake the contents. There were a small number of jewelry. The contents of the bag were clearly hastily gathered together and were the sum of a minor fortune. It could easily make Jake a happy pilot for a short trip. The desperation was very real as she looked in to his eyes, “you don’t know my mother. She is such a tyrant!”

Despite the words that Jake was hearing in this moment, he knew that Kimiko till loved her mother. What he was seeing was nothing more than a child unwilling to face a parent after a long period of being away. Jake could sense that there was something was under the surface within her relationship with her parents. It could be something left unsaid. Or something that Kimiko had done that she was ashamed of. She turned and opened the nearby hatch, “Please, we have to go!” she said showing the way on to the flight deck of the dropship.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter Three (C): Jake & Thorchan - by Akirapryde - 03-04-2016, 09:48 PM