The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three (C): Jake & Thorchan
03-08-2016, 01:09 PM,
RE: Chapter Three (C): Jake & Thorchan
(OOC: Jake told me that he will be AFK after tomorrow. To save time on this scene. I will be making some of Jake's rolls on the dice roller instead of waiting for him to make them. If there is any question about the results, Jake you can make the roll yourself and I will edit my post accordingly. What ever the results of Jake's rolls stand.)

Jake gathered up all of his strength and sprung forward like a caged animal on the attack. His body screamed out in protest to the waves of pain that shot through him. He hit the assassin broadside in a surprise attack. The impact caused the weapon to go off. Jake heard the round strike solid metal and this somewhere else in the hanger it struck metal again. It was clear that the round missed Kimiko and was no longer a threat.

Both men landed heavily on the deck and to Jake's surprise he heard the sound of what could only be the gun sliding across the deck. The two men rolled with Jake landing on the bottom while the assassin took his advantage of being on top of Jake. If Jake thought for a moment that the assassin was less of a threat without the gun, this was proven wrong when Jake saw the blade in the assassin's hand. Jake didn't even see where the blade came from. It was like it just appeared there, that was how fast the assassin drew the weapon. As the blade came down, all Jake could think of was 'I'm a dead man!'

In the back of his mind, Jake heard the a echo from the past. 'listen up maggots!' echoed the voice of his former drill instructor, 'what we are teaching you today will not make you a martial art expert. It will not win you a bar fight. But when you need it the most, it will be second nature and save your life in combat.'

Jake opened his eyes to see his arms crossed right over his chest. The assassin was pressing down on the back of the knife with all of his weight. Jake was holding the knife only inches away from his chest with both of his arms. Jake knew he could hold this for the time being but he had to change the situation before his strength gave out.

"Fool!" The assassin spat at Jake as he pressed down on the blade, "New Earth is a clear threat to the region. To the Lyran Alliance. To EVERYTHING! They must be stopped! She has to die!"

(OOC: Jake please check the dice roller for the rolls of this post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter Three (C): Jake & Thorchan - by Akirapryde - 03-08-2016, 01:09 PM