The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebecca is creating magical items
03-15-2016, 03:57 PM,
RE: Rebecca is creating magical items
(03-15-2016, 02:19 PM)Kunanaki Wrote: Simon recieved these requests and got right on it. Thinking that's a great idea, he'd attempt to upgrade all the Spider Suits up to the 80 point of lethal damage range. However, this would cost a massive amount of Mana he cautioned. Even with Solaire, it was looking to be cracking the double digit range at least.

Hey If you are doing this during that three and a half week lull, Kira helped Rebecca out by creating a time bubble for extend casting. This allowed Rebecca to hit her high successes for the items that she made.

Its really a number game. Thanks to Extend casting within a time bubble, we can make this a slam dunk.

If the 80 success rate, is unreachable for Simon, I am sure that a lower success number would be agreeable.

If you are doing this after the events of the last gaming session, Then you will have two full days (plus the four that we were in India, not sure how that works. If you can go get them or not) worth of Mana from the hollow to make these changes to the parties silk suites.

I can't speak for anyone else, but you are welcome during these six (the four covered during the game and the two after the game) days to have Rebecca's mana.

If none of this helps, than don't sweat it.

I hope that this advice is helpful.

Akira

Messages In This Thread
Rebecca is creating magical items - by Akirapryde - 03-01-2016, 02:33 AM
RE: Rebecca is creating magical items - by Akirapryde - 03-15-2016, 03:57 PM