The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 20 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 20 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 26 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 26 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Continued quest for Knowledge (Beta Test 1.1)
07-08-2013, 05:59 PM,
RE: The Continued quest for Knowledge (Beta Test 1.1)
Padawan Julet smiled at Jalak-Adaka's comments and his attempt to conceal his origins. She looked at the young Yarkora "Yes there is a recreation room for us." She said as she activated the lift and watched the doors close. "training is a life long thing. That is why those of us like you and me come here before our ninth birthday. It is tradition that the ninth birthday is celebrated here. Just like yours will be celebrated here. Youngling training starts the day after your ninth birthday and will continue till you are ready to be taken as a Padawan Learner. A Master will come and select their Padawan from the Younglings around. However some like you, so I am told, have already been selected by a Master. Though I am not sure how that will play out. I received my Youngling training on Lotra, Master Salaban showed up one morning and demanded to speak with me. I was so worried that I had done something wrong. He asked me a bunch of questions that really didn't make sense. Now, though some are starting to make sense. We left Lorta that afternoon and came here."

Padawan Julet thought of the next question as she gathered her thoughts, "The Azgardians are like our big brothers. They watch out for us and make sure that no one comes here and harms us. They fought during the Great Galactic War on the side of the Republic. All I know is that they are a warrior race and our protectors. As for the Sabbat Padawans, their side of the Order is very different from ours. Master Salaban once said, 'to enter in to negotiations with a Sabbat is to accept defeat and give them what they want.' I still don't understand what that means. But I can tell you this. They hand pick their Padawan Learns from a very young age. While we become Younglings at the age of nine, their Padawans become Padawans at the age of five. I saw a group of their Padawans come in one day but I have not seen them since."

She laughed while holding out her robe for him to see, "tailoring? its more like a one size fits all. But they are fitted. But they generally are all the same over all."

Messages In This Thread
The Continued quest for Knowledge (Beta Test 1.1) - by Padawan Julet - 07-08-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: The Continued quest for Knowledge (Beta Test 1.1) - by mastersamurai3 - 07-08-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: The Continued quest for Knowledge (Beta Test 1.1) - by Padawan Julet - 07-08-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: The Continued quest for Knowledge (Beta Test 1.1) - by mastersamurai3 - 07-08-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: The Continued quest for Knowledge (Beta Test 1.1) - by Padawan Julet - 07-09-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: The Continued quest for Knowledge (Beta Test 1.1) - by mastersamurai3 - 07-09-2013, 05:05 PM