The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Melissa Scott
09-17-2013, 06:16 PM,
(09-15-13) AAR
After the Slaughter? More dumb bimbos than one can count!
Melissa Scott
2100, Saturday July 10th, 2013

So here I am once more, riding in the car surrounded by these people. So we went after the Golden Rib Eye or something like that. No, I didn't see it but I am told it was there. I know it was there cause Kira told me.

No I don't think...Look its too early for you to start this carp already. Sit up there and be quiet for a change.

So we went back to the slaughter house and would you guess it, we met two more members of Mac Attacks. Our little band of freedom fighters against MacAttacks is slowly growing in to a Mac Attack organization. This is really starting to bother me. But for now, I will keep my silence. Bid my time carefully and wait to see what happens. This Austin girl keeps trying to befriend me. She looks like me and sometimes talks like me. But I know her kind. God forsaken Liberal! Well at least she is the easiest to get along with.

So we added a Jew and a wetback to our little group. Or at least that is what it appeared like at the beginning. The dirty little wet back was so annoying that....

oh I know, she is one of God 'little wonders'. I wonder why she survived birth. oh okay, that was wrong. Anyway,

So we were talking and this slimy little wet back walks up smelling like she slept with dogs the night before. I wonder if all wetbacks have sex with animals. It would explain a great number of things. I spotted the Jew trying to sneak up on us. He looked more like a confused hipper trying to be a biker. Why God ever placed his bets on those people, I will never know. Oh, wait, we weren't around back then. I wonder if the US was around if Jesus would have been born in Pennsylvania? Yeah, Jesus would have been a true blue God loving American. If only we were around back then, this this whole world would be such a better place. Well we can still fix if. That is if that Muslin bastard would get out of the White House first.

So we meet this reporter who seems more doped up on drugs than our local drug user. He talked that same nonsense that everyone else seems to talk about. There are times I wonder am if I am the last sane person left of this planet? Kira in all her foolishness took some LSD that the guy was offering. Poor Kira, no wonder why she needs to keep me around. She is so trusting and foolish from time to time.

She was tripping the whole time talking like, I can see this and I can see that. Okay so she wasn't actually saying that, but I am sure she was thinking. After all it was LSD!

So we get cracking on working our way back in to the slaughter house. Wouldn't you know it, that the carjacking Liberal whore has to run her mouth about bomb threats in hopes of clearing the building. What in all that is Holy was going through her mind! Really! Stupid bomb threats! Yeah not only will that mess up our plans but will also bring more police to our little plan to end Mac Attacks operations here. Can you say stupid?

Oh and what of monkey chink girl? couldn't tell you. She must of seen a soldier or man in uniform and went to make a buck or two. She was doing what ever whores do. Don't know who was worse, bomb girl or the walking STD. Sometimes I just shake my head in disgust. How on earth does Mac Attack ever hope to take over the world with idiots like these two working for them.

So we continue to work our way in to the office building of the slaughter house complex. I had to ditch Kira with the idiot bomber, sorry girl but I had to get inside to fulfill the mission. Next time, I think I will leave you at the car. For your protection, that is. So I slipped in to the VP's office again. I was hoping that the weed had made its way back to the office from the night before. It then dawned on me that this was not where I found it in the first place. DUH! lol

With a heavy heart, I moved on from finding the weed and slipped on to the roof of the complex. So easy that a baby could have done it. Here is where I think I got a contact high from that LSD. I thought I had slipped inside the building of the slaughter floor, but actually I was confused and didn't realize I was still outside the building. See, one more reason why these drugs are so dangerous.

God Bless Paul Ryan and the Tea Party!

I saw the chink girl trying to get away from some wide eye cowboy. He was probably wanting a refund for services paid for.

I was going to put a bullet between his eyes, but at the last minute I couldn't bring myself from doing it. I instead helped her get some cover and escape the cowboy. A choice that I was going to regret later. I gathered up my brass and moved on to help the chink girl. To my surprise, that cowboy was still after her. My god how badly can a person really screw up sex? I guess I really don't want to know.

So I ran off to help her. I had this great plan set up in my head. Get him looking one way and smack him from the other way. But our Father, the Lord had a bit of a humble lesson for me in mind. My plan worked to a point. Then Mr. I want my money back, smacked the Lord's Voice right from my ears. Wow can that guy really hit a girl. He must have been raised in the deep south. Nearly took my head right off with that hit.

Okay so I was mad that he actually hit me. But the lesson was received Lord. I am not invisible and I can be hurt. A lesson that I will keep close to me for a long time. I made sure that this guy would remember this moment for a long time. I whispered in his ear right before I put his lights out, 'This will be the day you will remember you once had it all. And now you lost!' lol So I wanted to do a little emotional damage to. After all, he really cleaned my clock with that hit. Well no more guards and a nice little shiner to go with my no golden ribs, and no weed. I think I am going to call it a day. I just started walking back to the car. I was done.

Getting back to the car, I changed put my things away, and I got a new toy. A powerful cattle prod. Oh who gets it first, the retarded bomber, wet back, Jew, or chink? lol maybe all of them in time. So I am laying on the hood of the car chill'n out while sipping some ice tea and snacking on popcorn. Gosh that black eye really hurt. A bit of ice from the cooler should keep the swelling down but it still hurt. Kira calls and is going out of her mind. Talking about how they are going to kill the golden McRib or what ever. That LSD, must have really messed her up. So I had to get her out of there. So I looked around, I knew that if she was caught by the police that her drug use would cause her problems. SO I figured the best way to get her out was to use the plot that the retarded bomber already set up. I grabbed my new toy and went to find someone by themselves. Oh wow this baby is great. You should have seen him dance when I gabbed it in his back. Guy dropped like a rock! lol

I called 911 on the dudes phone and reminded the police why they were there. I pointed out that it was a woman who was talking about a bomb in the building. As I walked a back to the car, I called Kira and told her that the bomb threat had been made and that she needed to get out of there through the cow pins. Hopefully Kira would be smart enough to let the cows loss to cover her escape. Nope, she wasn't but she did think fast enough to not get arrested. I guess I will give her that. So I go back to the car and listen to all the fun over the scanner. This was better than watching Cops. lol It had everything even a helicopter crashing. And no I am not admitting to anything. lol

When all the excitement died down and Kira was safe, do you know what happened next? That filthy nasty dog sexing wet back had the nerve to actual get rude with me. Its not like I ever said anything nasty to her! That little whore nearly got her face smacked, luckily some guy stepped between us and realized how rude that little Mexican was being. Someone really needs to smack some manners in this woman. While the wet back walked off, everyone went to go speak with that guy and start to mellow out. I went back to relax and nurse my black eye. Okay, also, I gave Mr. Kitty some treats. It was the least I could do after I put my pistol to his little fury head. But I was not about to let Al leave Kira behind. The rest I could really care less about but we were not leaving Kira. I played nice with Mr Kitty to try and show him that I wouldn't really hurt him. I think Mr. Kitty knew that but Al on the other hand, what a wreck. lol

Anyway, that is all that happened. Or at least for now. Maybe I will add more when I remember it. lol

Messages In This Thread
Melissa Scott - by Akirapryde - 05-31-2013, 01:25 AM
Melissa Scott Character Sheet - by Akirapryde - 06-03-2013, 09:38 PM
(6-2-13) AAR - by Akirapryde - 06-09-2013, 10:47 PM
(09-01-13) AAR - by Akirapryde - 09-09-2013, 11:57 PM
(09-15-13) AAR - by Akirapryde - 09-17-2013, 06:16 PM