The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Honor Amung Thieves (Eli & Arwen)
09-04-2017, 07:19 PM,
RE: Honor Amung Thieves (Eli & Arwen)
Arwen's eyes rolled. "I am always forthcoming. Maybe you should have just asked instead of being a silly Mal Viingaal fahliil," changing from elvish to draconic at the end.

Arwen listened to Elli after she took the vile. "I was planning on raising the money and hiring someone to free them for me. Although, now that we are here, if we can work together and break them out that would be much better. It would be nice if the group is in for it. I know Dimple is, and Gar would be as well," she said.

Arwen had to think about Elli's question. "Me and Gar were already together, adventuring as pirates. We all kinda met together at Oceanside. I met Kaleb by trying to flirt with him for a free drink and meal but Gar interfered. Then the others joined in when the guards came in yelling about rats," she explained.

(OOC note: If the information about Oceanside is off, I apologize. Silly mal viingaal fahliil means Silly little winged elf in draconic)

Messages In This Thread
Honor Amung Thieves (Eli & Arwen) - by Akirapryde - 09-03-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: Honor Amung Thieves (Eli & Arwen) - by Aria Blackthorn - 09-04-2017, 07:19 PM