The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IN GAME CHARACTER CHAT (In parts) 12/15/2020
10-24-2021, 01:44 PM,
IN GAME CHARACTER CHAT (In parts) 12/15/2020
After the attractive mechanic left, Ryan turns to @Durro Thel-Tanis “The big goal is that we shouldn’t linger on this planet long. It gives me the creeps. As for us, let’s get back to others and tell them the news.”
Durro Thel-Tanis — 12/15/2020
"Agreed. We are going to need credits; 2000 is a large sum."
Doc Flow — 12/15/2020
“Our cook is actually a mean chemist. I think if we can convince her to do that and sell her goods. That’s how we’ve Been running a side hustle for a few months since I joined up.”
Governor Ava Forma — 12/15/2020
She knew that was a large sum indeed and only had a limited amount of funds. She needed away to find to help raised the money as well. " maybe sell some of that spice garlic sauce from alderan as well " giving Ryan a smile. " am also going try find away to make a quick sorce of income as well changed our registry on our ship. Where its more up to date. "
"I presume there are games of chance in the spaceport. It's risky, but quick if our luck holds."
"I'm not saying it's a great idea; simply laying all our options out."
Governor Ava Forma — 12/15/2020
She thought for an moment. " if you want to do these games in the spaceport than go do them. Just be careful to cause trouble that follows you from the spaceport to the ship  " she advised
-Durro bows politely-
"Any trouble will remain in the spaceport, you have my word."
(OOC, if @Tesara Anerin is around, Durro would like a word.)
Tesara Anerin — 12/15/2020
((I’m around but only for about 20 mins))
Doc Flow — 12/15/2020
ryan goes to his very small bunk in the smuggling compartment and fished out his blaster and power packs. Making sure his weapon is loaded and safety off. If we run into trouble, he won’t have time to ready up.
-Durro motions Tesara to the side, away from the ship's crew. He speaks in a low tone-
"We need to decide how we're going to proceed once the ship is repaired. I have a few ideas for where we go and what we might do. Have you given it any thought?"
Tesara looks around, then back at Durro.  “No.  Everything seems off.  But I trust you to do as you see fit.  I will do as you ask.”
"Tesara, as a Jedi you'll need to be decisive, to trust the will of the Force and to act. I ask for your input because I want it."
Tesara smiles at him.  “Once we leave here I think we should seek a way to return to our own time and place.  It feels as if every step is unbalanced here.  Things are unstable and I don’t like it.  If we can find a way to return, I think we should.”  She pauses, looking out over the land.  “If there is no way to return to our own time and place, then we must make our own.  But not here.  Somewhere that we may find like minds and hearts.”
"I agree. The way I see it, we have a few options. We can go to Lanus, and see what's become of our people in this timeline. We can travel to where I know ancient Jedi Temples to be in our timeline; see if they're in the same place in this timeline and search for more Jedi knowledge. We could also simply settle down on some quiet world and continue your Jedi training in relative seclusion. Until we know more about galactic events in this timeline, I am hesitant to get involved in their struggles."
Tesara nods
"No matter what we decide, we'll need to find some 'Jedi equiptment.' Lightsaber parts so that we can each build our own weapon when the time comes. Holocrons and other sources of knowledge that I don't posses. And our own ship, unless we decide to stick with this crew."
Tesara’s fingers wrap protectively around the Kyber crystal strung on a leather thong around her neck.  “ I would greatly appreciate the ability to create a light saber for myself.  I’ve had my bow and arrow all of my life, but to have one such as yours would be a dream.”  She sighs. “As for them,  our lives are intertwined with theirs unless we can find our own ship.”
-Durro closes his eyes and breaths deeply for a moment-
"Nothing can be decided until we have looked around. Patience, my young apprentice." He says with a smile.
-Durro walks back to the group and addresses everyone (@Players of New Horizons)-
"Pardon me, if I may?"
(((OK got to go unfortunately super early morning coming up… Talk to everyone tomorrow!)))
((Alright, we can continue this later.))
Doc Flow — 12/15/2020
ryan, fixing his hair with some hair gel, and brushing his teeth, gets beckoned to the front of the ship, spits out the paste, and makes his way to the front
Lady Ryne Roke — 12/15/2020
Nova hears the announcement as she was working on mapping the stars so they knew where they were. "So annoying." She muttered to herself before joining the others.
Governor Ava Forma — 12/16/2020
Ava was getting the registration from the ship putting it down on a note pad. Wondering if she could just use what they had. It came up as fake but if she registered it than under the information it should fixed that issue. Than after getting all the information she needed. She headed out of the ship joining the others.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 12/16/2020
-Once everyone (@Players of New Horizons) arrives-
"I know a lot has happened and we're all still processing. However, we can't freeze up and stop moving. Something is not right here and my instincts tell me we should leave this planet as quickly as possible. We have two pressing concerns: First, we need to either repair the ship and get new registration, or we need to acquire a new vessel; either option will cost money, so we will need credits. Second, we need to understand the political landscape we are in. If we fly into any more situations blind, we will end up dead. I'd like to know what is different about this Republic than our Empire, and how the Jedi and the military are different."
"To that end, I am thinking we split up for a bit. Ava, this is your ship; take Nova and see what you can do about transport, either repairs or a new ship. If the spaceport doesn't have what you need, head for the capital; though don't stay too long. Tesara will accompany you; her skills should prove useful."
"Ryan and I will see what we can do about our money problem, and get ourselves caught up on galactic events. Any questions? Comments, concerns, criticisms?"
Ava listened she had thought of a solid idea of a plan to cover there bases about the ship and gathering information. She would have to lean on Ryan and nova for the resources to gather money to repair the ship. " my intention is to repair the ship and get a new registration for it. However Ryan, nova, and you desire to achieve that goal i will support. If we end up short i will cover it with the limited amount of money I have. " deciding to chip in if it became the only option or nessarary. " I will love all the help I can get and have no intentions for us staying here on this planet for long. " assuring Durro she agreed with his plan.
Lady Ryne Roke — 12/16/2020
Nova listened to Durro and then heard Ava so she shrugged, "Seems a reasonable plan. If I get access to a computer, I can look up the information you need. However I think Ava and Tesara will be fine on their own while I set up things so we know where we currently are and which planets are missing from our timeline." She then looked back at Ava before talking again. "Plus there is the issue with our paint job, we will need to alter that and see if they have planted anything like a tracker on us. So if possible, we should keep a person on the ship at all times. And I can do that so I can set up my best selling items." Then looking at Ryan. "You can sell the items and we can forgo our deal contract for the time being until we are off this planet."
That made her look at the ship wondering what was wrong with it. Than realized what was wrong with it. No one mentioned anything about imperial or the the empire outside the group. She frowned for an moment trying to think what to do " I guess just paint over the imperial parts. Don't replace it with anything til we learn more about this republic. We don't need to make more enemies if we don't have to.  When we get back ill search for anything out of the ordinary on the ship and Ryan can do a scan for anything that might been recently added to the ship data wise. To see if we have a tracking device or not "
Doc Flow — 12/16/2020
ryan looks at the rest of the group and nods silently.
Tesara Anerin — 12/16/2020
Tesara stands beside Durro, and only nods in silent agreement.
' don't think we are going be able to stick around long enough for that date. However I have a surprise for you. When we get back as well.' she sign to nova. Than looks to Tesara " are we ready to head out? "
Nova tilts her head at the secret message Ava sent her before giving a nod. "Stay safe." She turned to head back inside to finish the mapping of the stars and get things out for stuff to sell.
Doc Flow — 12/16/2020
ryan speaks with @Lady Ryne Roke "Let me know on the commlink when you are ready for me to try to sell some of your wares. You can use the ship commlink at the front. Just press the red button on the left and select my name."
Nova thinks for a moment. "Rather not mess with things so I will just make a bunch of things and when you get back from recon, you can sell them. Besides, I will probably need all that time to map the stars."
Doc Flow — 12/16/2020
"That is the one thing I want to get done while i'm in town. We need to have our star charts updated, since i'm not even sure if astrological drift is the same as it was in our time line."
Durro Thel-Tanis — 12/16/2020
"Well then, we all have our missions. May the Force be with us all."
Nova gives a nod. "Understood. I will prep things for sell when you get back. It will be packaged and ready to go." Informing Ryan before going to her kitchen to sort everything back to where it belonged and to fetch her stash of stuff that sells well.
Ava brain was ticking off all the things they needed to do. Earn money for repairs. Figuring out the new stars system. Register the ship. She needed to buy more time. She pounded over how exactly to do that " may I ask why the rush? Is there something going happen to the planet like alderan? " a sadness was in her eyes. It wasn't her home world but it felt like it. Even in this place it was gone.
Doc Flow — 12/16/2020
“The longer we are stranded here, the slower we will be to return to our home boss lady.”
" by rushing out of here into unknown space could land us into more trouble than we are now. We need to make sure we get as much information as possible so we don't end up at another planet we don't belong "
Nova comes back over to join the conversation. "Plus we arent sure if the jedi hunters above us will let us leave until after the whole celebration is done down here."
Tesara Anerin — 12/16/2020
Tesara observes the language with hand gestures between Nova and Ava and is quietly fascinated.  Perhaps she can ask Ava for lessons while they are out together.
Ava nodded in agreement with nova. She did had a point they did allow them entry into the planet but didn't say anything about a good time to depart. " I think it be wise to wait til they left. Unless we know for sure they won't shot us out of the sky. Unfortunately I have no ties here to even try to get us off if we are in dangerous waters. Something I should fix as well. "
Taking out her note pad putting down a to do list in order. " let's see step one credentials, step two registration of the ship, step three build a few allies here incase we ever have to come back. And step four stop by the market place for somethings i need to aquire. Anything am leaving out? "
Doc Flow — 12/17/2020
*Ryan leaves to get ready to leave, knowing he might not be returning to the ship for a while.
Lady Ryne Roke — 12/20/2020
signs to Ava 'Wow blame my kitchen skills.'
Governor Ava Forma — 12/20/2020
Ava signs back ' no am just saying we could say it was one from the kitchen sometimes your amazing cooking skills get a little flammy '
Ava looks at nova as they walked out ' i hope we gave it to the correct person. Or we might have another problem ' she sign
Nova signs back. 'Not my problem... It's the registration guy's problem for not giving us a name.'
Nova starts to clean up her new mess from her temper, cleaning angrily.
Kaleb Wren — 12/20/2020
Alright I’m going to start getting ready for work. Will listen for as long as I can. Kaleb does give back the food he took, except for the sandwich he was eating when he was found.
Ava will take the food back to the kitchen lol cause if Kaleb goes he might end up getting hit by a. Frying pan
Nova sat in her locked room sorting stuff around so she can get her supplies ready to craft her speciality. She slips on her new necklace and hides it under her darkened cloak, as well as pulling out her new fancy weapon to feel the weight of it before putting it on her bed in plain view. But her door was locked which she rarely does.
Ava had left the ship momentarily and returned with a bag ten minutes later. Heading off to novas room after stopping by the kitchen and grabbing two glasses. She went to novas door and noticed it was locked. As she took an moment to adjust the bag and glasses into one hand carefully. Than did the secert knock on novas door.
Nova heard a secret knock on her door which made her smile before going over and unlocking it. "A lovely surprise. Come on in before the two new ones notice." Was going to pull Ava in but noticed her hands were a bit full. And once Ava was inside, she locked the door.
Governor Ava Forma — 12/21/2020
Ava smiled and quickly went inside the room. So nova could locked the door back up. " I got you a present. " looking around the room. The back of her mind wanted to organize this room so badly. Used to neat and orderly but just like nova's kitchen she knew she shouldn't. As she walked over to a crate that didn't had anything on it and set the bag down on it. " I also have good news "
Lady Ryne Roke — 12/21/2020
Nova followed Ava and cleaned off two chairs as she sets them near the crate. "Oh I have gotten so many presents today. Also I have okay-ish news also."
" oh? " raising a brow curiously. As her eyes drifted over to the bed taking around look around the room. Noticing the new weapon nova had. " Mines short. I got back the stolen food and put it back where you had it. The person whom acquired it was scared we may turn him in so he was hidding. I assumed him we had no attentions of turning him in. "
Nova perked up, seemingly that still had her a bit on edge as she began to pour them a drink. "Interesting. Anything else, love? You said you have a present. I want to see so badly." Smiling happily wanting to see it.
Ava chuckled " am surprised you didn't see it when you took out the bottle of wine. " as she reached into the bag and brought out the bundle of nova lilies. " these are for you "
Nova tilted her head, seemingly had only gone for the wine acting a bit like Ryan is to spice and deathsticks. "Guess I missed it." Little sheepish before seeing the Nova Lilies. "They are so lovely, thank you." Taking them before looking a little upset about something. "I guess it's time for my news, huh?"
Ava takes a sip of her wine noticing the look on nova's face " am listening "
"I... um snuck out a while ago..... To see Arvid." Getting up and putting the flowers in a vase. "Because we... I am wanted, he pitched the private airport again. So I informed him that Ryan probably is going to move us fairly soon and then...." Carefully walking over with the new weapon. "He gave me this because Durro, our lovely jedi friend, had followed me. And as good faith, gave me a new ID.... But." She then trails off into the brand new language she was beginning to know.
Ava listened as she lean back in her chair thinking it over. Wondering how they could do both jobs. Knowing Ryan had found work. They needed the ship fix but money from this time wouldn't be a bad thing as well. " interesting, sorry love I didn't catch what your saying after he gave you a new id. You started speaking in another language "
Nova blushed deeply before clearing her throat. "Right... I kinda pitched my skills to get us the hyperdrive so we can leave the planet.. so I am tasked to make my bombs and wait until the security dies down before blowing something up for him." She set the gun down and then sat down also as she takes her glass and quickly drinks it before pouring herself another glass. "I know it's sketchy work and might put me on the radar more but I got our repairs for free and now can get our hyperdrive as well.... Plus I have a new ID that I can show some people on this planet without worry."
Ava give a smiled " maybe i can also make your appearance different as well so you can't be made as easily. Maybe there's away you can do your job and Ryan can do his. I would like to be of assistance with your job if I can. "
Doc Flow — 12/21/2020
ryan is going to get into his bunk. He looks up at his twileik pin-up on his wall. “I’m a fraud. A failure. But I gotta be strong. One day I’ll get back home. The empire has to end, and I’ll step on every toe and finger to get there.” He will restlessly try to sleep.
Durro Thel-Tanis — 12/21/2020
Durro sits meditating in his quarters. The goal remains the same as ever, escape this world and find a way back home. If that is even possible. That becomes the question he focuses on; should I be trying to return home? Or is my place, our place here? This is not our reality, our Republic, or our problem. Do we have a right to interfere? Or do we not only have the right, but the duty to help where we can? Durro looks to the Force for guidance.
Nova gave a sigh. "My job is going to take patience. We might be stuck on this planet for a month." She then pulled out the new necklace she had. "He gave me this because I informed him about our friends in the sky... Basically gave information so that we can have the stuff I managed to get... Plus we need allies and this group seems to be the best for us right now." Letting Ava to see her new necklace. "I think that religion is called Angel. Or something like that, and if our jedi join their side. We might not be targeted like that military ship that was blown up or they won't use those weapons on us." Pointing at the new gun she had.
" nova we don't have a month unfortunately. We have a new guest who is wanted the sooner we leave the better. So if I can help you with this job to speed it up I need to know all of the details of the job. " she looked and oowed at the new necklace it was pretty. As she listened to nova mention the religion " are you able to access the holonet on the ship? "
Nova sighed before informing Ava about the communication towers. "But it will be heavily guarded due to that other bombing." She then heard about the holonet. "I am pretty sure we have one."

Messages In This Thread
IN GAME CHARACTER CHAT (In parts) 12/15/2020 - by Anatketani - 10-24-2021, 01:44 PM