The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Master & Knight 5/10/22
07-17-2022, 11:29 AM,
Master & Knight 5/10/22
Princess Astra Korraay — 05/10/2022
Astra went looking for Durro after the meeting ended. She needed to speak to him. Give the emotions of him tricking her a voice so she could let them go and move on. She could not claim to understand why she needed to voice these feelings she just did. " Master do you have a moment" Astra asked when she did finally find him.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
Durro Thel-Tanis — 05/10/2022
Durro is entering the lift down to the cargo bay when he hears Astra's voice. He holds the door for her.

"Of course. Come, walk with me."
She smiles and enters the lift. " Hedded to start the girls classes or making a new lesson plan?" She aske.

" Master please don't take this the wrong way I understand why you tricked Haj and I and I am grateful and a bit amused but I need to voice how that entire thing made me feal. I just im struggling to move past it and I think voicing it may help" She said quietly hoping Durro would understand.
"Of course." Durro says as the lift starts moving. "Go ahead. I will listen."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" Master I was so frightened and confused when everything was going on. I remember wondering why weren't you doing anything to stop handyman after I made my wishes clear. That hurt master alot and if you think that the forced sleep that comes from being put under is peaceful your insain that darkness is terrifying. I already know you were going to try and remove the programming. And you still needed my help to defeat it anyway. " She said quietly. She dropped her head for a moment and took a deep breath finally able to start letting those feelings pass.

" I am glad your not hurt. That scared the hell put of me I thought you were dead. When it hit you and you sudently disaperes. In fact I think that was more terrifying then your little trick  " She said.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
"I understand and I wish there had been another way. Though you understand why it had to be done and frankly I'd rather your feelings be hurt and you distrustful of me than under whatever influence The Crusade had over you."

The doors to the lift slide open and they walk out into the cargo bay. A pair of maintenance droids already have the top fin of Durro's shuttle on the sand, where a pair of load-lifters are taking it up to haul it inside. Durro heads towards them.

"Everything worked out in the end." He continues, a little more cheerfully. "You and Haj are free of the Crusade's influence, and I'm sure will be instrumental in Malora's defeat."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" Yes master I do and I feal better now." she shook her head and huge him.

" Not trust you are you crazy your part of my family I love Master it will take more then that for me not to trust you" she said.

" Want help with your getting your shuttle loaded." She asked.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
Durro returns the hug.

"If you'd like." He responds to her help question. "I had intended to pilot it back into the bay but it occurs to me that I may be able to move it in via Move Object. It would take everything I know and likely only be possible because of the wellspring of the Force that is Origin, but I've never moved anything that big and I think it'd be a fantastic anecdote."

He grins at her.

"What do you think, do I try it? If I do and start to fail, you can always jump in and help."
@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra smiled " Perhaps this would be sumthing we should get your new padawan to see. I bet she would love it" Astra said with a grin.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
"I wouldn't want her to think I'm showing off." Durro says dryly. "Jedi don't show off. Most of the time."

Durro closes his eyes and lifts his hand towards his shuttle. The load lifters are on their way back into the hanger, slowly whirring their way up the ramp into the cargo bay. The Force swirls around him like a cloak in the wind, flowing between him and Astra, between the Jedi and the droids, between the sands and the shuttle.

The shuttle rises from the sand as if taking off, though its repulsers are cold and silent. It turns slowly, nearly 180 degrees so that it is backing into the hanger. It moves slowly, guided by an invisible hand, the maintenance droids frozen in mechanical confusion. Such an event does not compute. After a long few seconds, the shuttle lands gently on its landing gear with barely a sound, safe in the cool confines of the hanger bay.

With a quiet sigh, Durro lowers his arm and grins a self-satisfied grin.

"Alright, that was showing off."
@Princess Astra Korraay
" Maby but still it's cool" She said in partial agreeing.

" you think " Astra said and giggeld. She took a deep breath. " Master your connection to the force is part of who you are it's ok to show off once in a while," she said with a slight grin.

" Though Master I will admit I am confused with you new padawan I thought you were not going to take on children. If you don't mind what changed your mind" She asked. She know it was not really her place to ask and did not expect and answer. She just could not resist her curiosity.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
He sighs and turns back towards the lift.

"She asked." He said simply. "You're right, I did say I wouldn't train children. Though the reason was that I would only train those who were mature enough to know what they are asking for and to make that decision for themselves. Che'ri asked me to train her on the flight back to the Gungnir from visiting the oasis. My knee-jerk reaction was to say 'no' but instead I asked her why. The short of it is, she admires the Jedi and what she perceives we stand for. In her own words, she 'wants to be a hero'. There are, of course, some misconceptions I will need to correct. But the desire is there, a genuine spirit of selflessness. She has already lost her family, so there is little for her to return to. So I agreed to train her as a Jedi."

The doors slide open as the pair enter the lift. Durro keys the controls and they begin to rise.

"Of course, since then I have had a vision and advice from Alang'idi that both tell me that training her is the right path. She will be a great Jedi, just as I know you and Tesara will be."
@Princess Astra Korraay
Astra grind" I was around her age when I made that choice. It was after I got my butt kicked by some bullies" Astra said with a slight smile.

" I'm glad there's a new jedi joining us" She said with a smile.
@Durro Thel-Tanis
"As am I. She's quite enthusiastic about it." He says as the doors open again and they step out. He stops and turns to face her.

"Was there anything else you wanted to talk about?"
@Princess Astra Korraay
" Not that I can think of Master. I think I might go train have not gotten to any of my own training yet today" She said.
Durro nods and heads towards the front of the ship, leaving Astra to her own devices.
@Princess Astra Korraay
/end(?)
End

Messages In This Thread
Master & Knight 5/10/22 - by Anatketani - 07-17-2022, 11:29 AM