The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subspace Channel: Julian Bashir and Increase Amadaeus
08-10-2014, 04:42 PM,
Subspace Channel: Julian Bashir and Increase Amadaeus
Open Channel

To: Lieutenant Julian Bashir
Chef Medical Officer, Deep Space Nine

Chief Science Officer, USS Thunderchild

Greetings, Hope you are adjusting to you life on DS9 very well...and if not, I am sure you will get along soon. I know it's been a little bit since I have written last. But you know it is when you become lead in your department. Speaking of which, I will be moving on from Starbase 74 to the USS Thunderchild...so, now that I am mobile I may have a chance of running into you. I still owe you a whooping in chest for the last several times you beat me.

However, speaking of rank and positions...I have been handed some information about an Intruder who stole sensitive information from the Thunderchild. They have shared an image of this person and it seems you know them

--Computer plays the images of the two women from ad for Quark's Bar --

Can you identify these women for me...or tell me what you know about her?

OOC Narrator Notes: I had to edit this to reflect that the actual picture was of the two sisters not of the woman and Bashir. Also, I moved this to the correct thread and out of my PM box. I would like to keep all Subspace communications here in this thread. It will help keep my in box clean. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Subspace Channel: Julian Bashir and Increase Amadaeus - by Akirapryde - 08-10-2014, 04:42 PM