The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subspace Channel: Julian Bashir and Increase Amadaeus
08-11-2014, 07:37 PM,
RE: Subspace Channel: Julian Bashir and Increase Amadaeus
To: Lieutenant Julian Bashir
Chef Medical Officer, Deep Space Nine

Chief Science Officer, USS Thunderchild

I had just recently learned about the issue with this, and since I was given the information...I thought it was only best to conduct my own investigation on this.

Are you sure she died? Could the death have been faked, her DNA sequence changed or the person they used as her, had her DNA sequence changed to match?

Well...since I have been entrusted with this and you are the closet thing to a friend I have, I will 'cut you into the loop' as they say. A few days ago someone came aboard a star fleet vessel, ran a muck and caused a lot of ruckess. They used 'Lo-jack' techniques, but in a way only a super tech would could use.

If I could get you a sample of the DNA or a profile of it, do you think you could run it against the old profile of Seona? A request from a old friend.

Also, be advised...in case this is something top level, I would keep all word of it to yourself and only work on it when no one else is around to find out. If you uncover something and don't trust this current line of communication, you have other means to reach me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Subspace Channel: Julian Bashir and Increase Amadaeus - by Nightmares Echo - 08-11-2014, 07:37 PM