The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 912 build_postbit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subspace Channel: Julian Bashir and Increase Amadaeus
08-11-2014, 10:17 PM,
RE: Subspace Channel: Julian Bashir and Increase Amadaeus
To: Lieutenant Increase Amadaeus
Chief Science Officer, USS Thunderchild

Chef Medical Officer, Deep Space Nine

As I have always believed. It is best to do your own work. I will help any way I can.

I was in the Gamma Quadrant when her was discovered on Velos. There was considerable damage to the body as a result of the combat that took place. The CMO (Chief Medical Officer) used her sub-dermal Starfleet Data Chip to identify the body. Could the death had been faked? I don't see why. Near the body we found Major MacConnell's accounting of the final hours of the battle. She mentioned the death of her sister within it as well as the location of the body. She gave record to each person that died and where they hid the bodies from the Cardassians. Based on all of this, I supported the CMO's findings that the body did belong to Seona MacConnell.

Using 'Lo-jack' techniques? Well if you are speaking of low tech approaches to high tech problems. That does sound like Seona. One time, she fixed one of my scanners with nothing more than a child's toy and cup warmer. That girl is a real macgyver.

I wish I could help you with that DNA sample. But as I said before. We don't store that kind of data here. I have seen it before. Why not send me what you have and I will confirm if it is her or not. Other than that, all I can say is submit your sample through Starfleet Medical. Your own CMO should be able to handle that.

I am not sure what you mean by that. But okay, I will keep this between us. But Colonel Kira Nerys will not like keeping secrets from her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Subspace Channel: Julian Bashir and Increase Amadaeus - by Akirapryde - 08-11-2014, 10:17 PM