The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 931 eval
/showthread.php 1117 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code 19 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar_padding" - Line: 19 - File: inc/functions_post.php(931) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Act Two, Scene Two
09-12-2014, 06:36 PM,
RE: Act Two, Scene Two
Stardate: 53832.8
Just outside of the system: UIH-0351
USS Thunderchild, NCC-63549
Admiral Tate and Captain Campbell
Deck Two, VIP Quarters

The Captain listened to his friend, especially what he wasn't saying. The Captain might not know exactly what Starfleet was saying but if Tate was concerned, he should be too. That didn't mean he would let his friend know he was concerned, "I don't know what exactly you are keeping to yourself but I do know Starfleet and those stiffs are always knotted up about something. I don't intend to change how I operate, how you taught me to operate, just because they have concerns. Between the best tactician in Starfleet and you I have no doubt that we will bring her in, David, and we will bring her in alive. The Captain smiled at his friend who didn't look as amused at the joke as the Captain was. "Ok David, maybe you should tell me whats really going on."
09-16-2014, 05:29 PM,
Stardate: 53832.68
Ensign Townsend, Ensign Habachi, and Lt. Jr. Noonia

Nodded his head and smiled wanely. "It's quite a large thing to take in. Yet I wouldn't fret. Learn from the experiences of others as well as your own, and before you know it you might find yourself there some day. Don't avoid it.....We're the reason the officer corps exists. To develop future leaders." Noonia sighed before shutting off the scenario. "That's enough for now, but I am glad you stayed with me until the end." Noonia stated sincerely, before heading to go clean up before his shift began.
09-17-2014, 04:58 PM,
Stardate: 53832.8
Admiral Tate and Captain Campbell
Deck Two, VIP Quarters

As Captain Campbell spoke, Admiral Tate removed his shirt and tossed it on the replicator so that it can be recycled. He pulled the fresh shirt over his head and started to fasten it. There was a lot going on in both the Admiral's mind as well as beyond the Thunderchild. It was clear by the look in the Admiral's eyes. Admiral Tate set done on the bed and let out a heavy sigh as Captain Campbell said, "Ok David, maybe you should tell me whats really going on."

Admiral Tate didn't bother to look up as he starred in to his hands, "Jack, you have no idea how this Melville business is fueling the critics regarding the Thunderchild Project." The Admiral was speaking of the project that was centered on the Federation's first experimental carrier. This project was years in the development and Admiral Tate had been pushing since the raise of the Maquis. Had it not been for the Dominion War, the project would have never gained needed support in the Federation Council. Admiral Tate had banked his entire career on this project. The earlier successes of the Thunderchild prior to her refit help secure the resources needed to conduct a complete overhaul of the ship and rebuild her in to a fully dedicated carrier. Captain Campbell knew that the project had its opponents all the way up through the Federation Council.

With a heavy sigh, Admiral Tate continued "I was informed this morning that the planned overhaul of the USS Shevardnadze has been placed on hold." he explained. The USS Shevardnadze was the second Akira Class ship set for refit to become another fully functioning carrier. The USS Thunderchild was to be the test ship of the project. Aboard her, new technology would be explored and those results would then fuel ten other refits. The over all plan called for two carriers per fleet. Each newly designed carrier would be dubbed Akira Mark II Class Carriers. However Admiral Tate and his supporters had loftier goals. A completely new designed starship that would be centered on carrier operations.

Admiral Tate continued, "it would appear that once word got out that your ship was vulnerable to a lone small craft, the critics jumped at the chance to suspend the program. Their arguments are questioning how could a lone small craft like the Susquehanna sneak up on a carrier that was designed to combat such craft." He lifted his head and looked right at Captain Campbell, "hell Jack, that is what that new point defense system was to prevent." There was more frustration in his voice than anger.

He rose up from the bed, "Damnit Jack, that is why your ship is so important in her capture." He checked his uniform once more before adding. "Jack, if she is in that system you and your fighters have to find her. Prove to the Federation Council that your ship can fill the role it was intended to. Because if you can't prove to them that this ship is capable, than the Thunderchild will be ordered back to Utopia Yards for decommissioning."

He paused a moment and recalled the request, "The USS Ramstine is one of the ships in orbit over Cardassia Prime. I will have them locate your father." He said knowing that Captain Campbell's father was on assignment.
09-18-2014, 11:50 AM,
Stardate: 53832.88
Captain Vakath and Commander V'rol
Corridor of the Thunderchild

"Understood." V'rol gave a short nod, "Thank you for the compliment. The Crew has been performing admirably under difficult circumstances. If you have nothing else you need me for, it would be prudent for me to prepare for the briefing.
09-21-2014, 09:53 PM,
The Captain signed. He knew about some of the pressure Tate had received over this project, even if he didn't know the extent. Anyone with any sense could see that they were doomed from the start, that the failures up until this point were lack of security at the shipyards and not lack of control over the ship. The Captain clenched his fist and smoothed the wrinkles out of his uniform. Getting upset at this stage wouldn't do any good he need to collect his thoughts and be patient. The Admiral hadn't said anything else, he was waiting for Jackson to respond. Finally he stood and walked over to Tate and put a hand on his shoulder, "I know this is huge, I know the weight you carry for it, and now I know my career is only the line as well. So I will say this to you my old friend, I do not intend to lose. You know me and you know how very much I hate to lose. Now maybe I would compose myself with a little less grumpiness than you IF I did happen to lose, but I have no intention of letting that happen. I will find her Tate, I will use this ship and track her down and I will bring her in alive, and then I'm going to find out who is running around with restricted Starfleet command codes running though their heads and then I'm going to punch that person in the nose before I throw him into the brig."

The Admiral smiled and nodded. The Captain knew the Admiral had faith in him, he just needed to be reminded of it sometimes. Tate headed for the door but Jackson grabbed his arm. "David, there is something you need to watch before we head to the briefing". The Captain hands him a PADD.

"What is it"

"It's a conversation I had with a priest".
09-22-2014, 09:43 AM,
With a nod he took the PAD as he stood up, "I will watch it after the briefing." The two men headed for the door, "I will contact the USS Ramstine before I hold the briefing. Don't worry Jack, they will get your father on the horn." He paused at the door and turned, "hey Jack, you still haven't selected a Commander of Air Group." Admiral Tate pointed out.

Commanding the Thunderchild's Air Group was one that held allot of responsibility and authority. The role was new for Starfleet and created by Admiral Tate using Earth's historical files. The CAG was meant to be the most senior aviator aboard and who held the most experience. He would command the Thunderchild's multiple air wings either along side them or from the ship's new CIC while the wings were on mission. The position would still fall under the Ship's captain but would hold nearly the same level of command authority over the fighters as the ship's captain when the air group was aloft. It was a post that the Admiral had to fight with Starfleet Command to secure. "According to your personnel files, Both Lt Josef Ferrer and Lt Abd are both good candidates. I think that both officers could make good CAG's."

The Admiral continued to walk down the corridor with Captain Campbell along side. "Jack, the choice is yours. You need an officer out there who you can trust to make command decisions that you can support." The man fell silent a moment and thought before continuing. "You know, Commander Bonham might have a suggestion for you. Commander Lindquist and Commander Bonham are probably the two most experienced combat pilots we have in Starfleet. Hell Jack, they wrote the book on the tactics we are attempting to employ here. Its shame that Starfleet Academy scooped up Commander Lindquist to teach. The Lindquist and I spoke last time I was on Earth. That man would make a great CAG the Thunderchild. But Starfleet Academy wont give him up even if he was willing to leave." The two men stepped in to the lift and the doors closed behind them as they made their way to the Admiral's briefing.
09-23-2014, 05:01 AM,
The Admiral's Briefing
Stardate: 53832.94
4th Fleet Command Briefing, Admiral's Briefing
Briefing Room of the USS Thunderchild

The main briefing room was filled with the command staff of the USS Thunderchild and Admiral Tate's official staff. In attendance via subspace communications are the senior staff of every ship within the 4th Fleet. The topics of the briefing was the fugitive SeĆ²naid Melville, the stolen runabout USS Susquehanna and the current situation within the Cardassian Union. The tension of the situation could be felt by everyone in the room. Admiral Tate set the tone as he explained what was at stake. Seona had threaten an attack on the Cardassia Union and spoken of some unnamed traitor within the ranks of Starfleet. Starfleet Command has made its position clear through Admiral Tate. The fugitive can not be allowed to carry out her attack on any Cardassian world. Even if that meant killing the fugitive, she must be stopped at all costs.

Commander Gevan sh'Faila, stood by a large screen as she pointed out sections of Cardassian space. Her female Andorian features seemed to glow through her Starfleet uniform. Her long white hair hung down past her shoulder blades. Despite her natural attractions as a female, her mannerism and tone was completely professional. Her antennas moved about slowly as she spoke, "despite what our sensors are telling us, we don't believe that the fugitive is within this system anymore. Further more, after reviewing all the available data and considering the Fugitive's goals and abilities we have realized that the fugitive will most likely make a run for Cardassia Prime via the Badlands."

Commander sh'Faila shifted the map from a full view of the Cardassian Union to the region of space known as the Badlands. Everyone in the briefing knew what the Badlands were. It was a region of space located in Sector 04-70 of the Alpha Quadrant. A segment of the border between the United Federation of Planets and the Cardassian Union which was located in this region. The Badlands were known for intense plasma storms and gravitational anomalies. For this reason, it was commonly avoided by most interstellar traffic. It was prefect for small craft to use to cross the boarder without much detection. Due to war losses, there are limited ships currently patrolling the badlands. Because of this, this region of space has become a haven for black market pirates and smugglers.

Commander sh'Faila continued, "that is if we can not stop her before she reaches this area. If she reaches the Badlands, then stopping her plans will become much harder for us. She could easily strike any number of Cardassian worlds with little warning." She paused to allow her male counterpart to speak.

Commanders Thorta th'Regda stepped forward as he motioned at the changing map. The new map showed the UIH-0351 system and the markings of the ships in the area. "While we concede that the fugitive might still be in the system. It doesn't make tactical sense for her to remain here. But in the off chance that she has not managed to escape this system we most contain her within this security zone. However we must warn the Admiral and the 4th Fleet not to become fixed to the fact that she must be here. Based off of what we have seen, the fugitive has shown a remarkable ability to adapt to the ever changing situation within this pursuit. This has made her far more formidable than expected."

"This is correct" Commander sh'Faila followed up with and added, "While all the evidence suggests that the fugitive has remained within system. It would be wise to conduct a search beyond this region of space as if she has somehow already found a way to escape."

Captain Kailash Sharma of the USS Valley Forge spoke up. "With all due respect to the Admiral's strategic advisers" he said with a bit of harshness in his voice. It was clear that he didn't agree with their assessment. "We put a full powered torpedo in to the Susquehanna's nose." The view screen focused on him and his command staff for all to see. Captain Sharma was a dark tanned human who was born on the Indian continent of Earth. His thick English accent rang through as he talked. "Our own sensor data showed that the impact all but crippled the runabout. Even if the ship avoid critical damage, our own tactical officer has assured us that the ship would be crippled beyond field repairs." He said over a subspace communication link from the bridge of his own ship on the other side of the system. He continued, "Hell when our shuttles were in pursuit of the runabout, she was only able to manage a speed of speed of .0629c" he explained pointing out the speed that was just over one quarter impulse. "If it wasn't for that asteroid field this chase would have been over right then and there. The fact is, she need to set down to conduct major repairs. Repairs that will take days if not weeks to complete. My shuttles have been closely watching the only two planets in system with any measurable atmosphere. Once the Susquehanna lands, this chase will be over."

Captain Luce Beauchene of the USS Potemkin followed up with her own statement, "we have been scanning the system since our shuttles lost contact with the fugitive." The view screen changed to show her own bridge so that everyone can watch her give her own statement. Her Russian accent was hard to ignore. Like Captain Sharma and many of the other commanders of the 4th Fleet, she earned her command during the hight of the Dominion War. Of all of the commanders of the 4th, Captain Beauchene was one of the most skill military officers of the fleet. That was right behind Captain Campbell, who is recognized as the most brilliant strategic mind in the entire 4th Fleet. Maybe even in all of Starfleet. Unlike the majority of the Captains of Starfleet, the Commanding officers of 4th Fleet were nearly made up of officers with a strong military background and combat experience. This made the fleet prefect for combat situations and why they were assigned to the volatile region of the Cardassian Union. "We can see the energy signature of the Susquehanna popping up in the asteroid field. We know that she is hiding in there somewhere. Admiral, why can't we just rush the field and capture the stolen runabout? We need to put this to an end."

Admiral Tate looked down as if to consider the question before he spoke. Finally he lifted his head up as he slowly stood up from his chair, "I won't lie to any of you. I feel that in the last encounter we got off lucky. Had the Susquehanna wanted to push her attack, we could have suffered heavy losses. I take full responsibility for that. We were arrogant in both our planning and actions. I will not underestimated this fugitive again. We will do this by the numbers. Listen to me carefully because I want each of you to understand this. It is my order that we conduct ourselves in such a way that we don't rush head long in to any encounter with this fugitive. I want no unnecessary risks!" he paused a moment to take a breath before adding, "I am not so sure that she has managed to escape this system. As long as she is contained, we wont need to act recklessly."

It was clear to Captain Campbell, that Commander Bonham didn't like the situation or the Admiral's words. Captain Campbell knew that Admiral Tate and Commander Bonham had history. That history started during the failed Velos Operation. Commander Bonham at the time was in charge of leading the evacuation shuttles during the invasion. As Cardassian and Dominion resistance grew, the order was given to halt further attempts to rescue a besieged marine unit. Bonham disobeyed the order and led a handful of shuttles on a last attempt to rescue the survivors. While they were able to rescue an addition forty seven personnel, two shuttles were lost in the operation. It was if the Cardassian leaders had read Commander Bonham's mind. The fight in to the landing zone was brutal and much worse leaving. The trip pushed the pilots of the shuttles to their limits. The fact that the remaining three shuttles and Bonham's runabout made it back was a testament to Bonham's leadership ability and piloting skills.

Bonham spent the next several weeks in the brig for disobeying orders. Tate lead the charges against Bonham and wanted to drive the man out of Starfleet. Despite the fact that the eighteen personnel who took part in the unauthorized mission all volunteered for the mission at Bonham's request, Bonham accepted full responsibility for the mission and the three lives that were lost as a result of it. At the time, Bonham had out ranked Campbell. After the hearing, Bonham faced the loss of his rank and a career ending letter of reprimand in his personnel file. Had it not been for later actions during the Dominion War, Bonham's career in Starfleet would have been finished.

Since that event, the two Starfleet officers maintained a kind of cold war between themselves. They respected each other enough keep their issues out of further professional encounters. In fact it was Admiral Tate that suggested that Bonham over saw the refit of the Thunderchild. But behind closed doors, Tate simply doesn't trust Bonham. Nor has the Admiral forgave the hot headed pilot for the deaths. Outside of Bonham and Tate, Captain Campbell is one of a very few who knows of the bad blood between the two men. This fact is a testament to both mans' ability to maintain their professionalism in keeping the issue between them silent.

Commander Bonham held his tongue as the Admiral continued, "Now that the Thunderchild is here, we will use her fighters to track and isolate the runabout for the capture. Lets box her in and cut off her chances to flee. As long as we can contain the fugitive here, we have all the time in the world. With that said, I am not blind to the possibility that the fugitive has indeed managed to escape the system. But I want to hear more." He motioned for the Andorians to continue as he took his seat.

Commander sh'Faila nodded, "Admiral, you must be carefully. The evidence around this fugitive's behavior does not suggest that she would take to hiding out while we encircled her. Remaining hidden within this system would not support the her goals and only will end in her capture. Neither of us can believe that this is where she had planned to end the chase. We suspect that this is why she chose this system to have her encounter with us. To ensure that she had a path to escape should things go wrong."

"That is ludicrous" Captain Sharma spoke up again. "There is no supportive evidence that the Susquehanna has managed to escape this system. While there IS sensor data from more than a dozen contacts that would support that she has in fact remained within the system. Clearly crippled by our encounter." Captain Sharma has been known for being hot headed and it was this trait that managed to save his ship during many battles. Captain Sharma would be considered the standard officer from the Dominion War. Many within the Federation have stressed their concerns that Starfleet was becoming too populated with warriors and less like those officers who were explorers. Captain Sharma is just one example of those battle hardened warriors that some worry about.

Commanders th'Regda nodded as his counterpart allowed him to defend their statement, "we do not dispute what you have said. However the absent of data does not mean that the fugitive has not found a way to escape undetected. We urge that the commanding officers of the search ships do not become fixed on the illusion that the fugitive must be in this system. It is just as likely, if not more likely, that she has already escaped undetected."

"With all respects to the commanding officers" Commander sh'Faila said calmly, "We are only trying to point out a base line that has already been shown to be a truth. This fugitive has shown a remarkable ability to surprise us at each turn," she said as her male counterpart stepped back and allowed her to continue. "Captains of the 4th Fleet. If we do not start to learn from our own mistakes that were birthed out of our own over-confidences, than this fugitive will continue to surprise us. The chances of causalities will then drastically increase."

The room fell silent as the words were taken to heart. The pair of Andorians moved from the large main screen as Admiral Tate slowly stood up once more. There was a since of weight on his shoulders as he moved from the back of the room towards the main screen. He paused a moment to study the map carefully. "Each of you have offered up sound arguments to support your own positions here. However, as I said we can not afford to underestimate this fugitive again. Alpha Squadron" he said speaking of the three Excelsior class ships and the Thunderchild, "will remain here and continue our search of this system for the fugitive. Thanks to the arrival of the Thunderchild and her fighter wings, we have more than enough support to find the fugitive if she is hiding here. The rest of the search ships, continue along your current search grids. Lets act as if she is here and at the same time that she has escaped. We have the resources to do both, so lets do just that."

On that he turned to Brigadier Kaho, "Brigadier Kaho, can you have your Birds of Prey patrol the space near the Badlands?" With a nod from the Klingon, the Admiral turned back to the rest of the briefing. "Moving on to the next topic, allow me to point out the political situation within the Cardassian Union and how this is effecting our efforts. AND more importantly," he paused just a moment to take a breath. "How our efforts are effecting the political situation within the Cardassian Union. The political situation within the Cardassian Union is shaky at best. I have assurances from Garak that his government will assist us in stopping the fugitive once she crosses in to Cardassian space. However if his ships spots the Susquehanna within their space, then I can not promise her safe capture. I can not tell you how important it is that we stop her from crossing in to Cardassian space. Because of this, I have ordered two thirds of the 4th fleet to patrol regions within the Cardassian Union that she could use as approaches and the rest will be searching the Federation side of the boarder. She can not be allowed to cross. And IF she does, we have to find her first." he motioned to Captain Phillips, "For more information about the social issues of the Cardassian Union, Captain Phillips."

Captain Phillips nodded as he moved forward and replaced Admiral Tate at the center of the briefing, "Thank you, Sir" he said with more than a hint of respect in his voice. Admiral Tate moved to sit down once more. Captain Phillips and Admiral Tate went back nearly thirty years, even before Starfleet. They had been best of friends and have served together on over a dozen ships. Captain Phillips followed his best friend all the way to the top. Their friendship was well known within and beyond the 4th Fleet. Behind closed doors, Captain Phillips was one of the Admiral's closest advisors right behind Captain Campbell. "Allow me to introduce Korinas" he said as the image on the screen shifted to that of a Cardassian female. "Starfleet Intelligence has named her one of the most politically dangerous figures within the current Cardassian Government. Her previous connections to the Obsidian Order is only the tip of the ice berg. She currently sits on the Detapa Council and has been a outspoken voice against the Cardassian-Federation Alliance for nearly a year."

He paused allowing the map to change reflecting a system within Cardassian Space, "Three months ago, acting on a tip, Starfleet sent the USS Venture to investigate the Orias system. It was rumored that a radical group were amassing warships within the Orias system. These same rumors hinted at an attempt to launch a coup against the Detapa Council by that very same radical group. The USS Venture was prevented from entering the system by a pair of Cardassian Warships. The situation was resolved when the Detapa Council ordered their ships to stand down and allow the USS Venture to search the system. The tip turned out to be a red haring as the USS Venture found no evidence of any warships or build up within the system. Korinas has been using the incident during a number of speeches to fuel the flames against the Alliance and against an increase of Starfleet ships within Cardassian space. Starfleet Intelligence suspects that Korinas had some how managed to orchestrate the incident with the intentions of using it to fuel dissent against Starfleet within the Union."

Captain Phillips paused a moment before continuing. "As it stands right now, Starfleet Intelligence can confirm that at least ten former loyal Cardassian warships have switched their loyalties to Korinas. Should she make a move on the Detapa Council, the Council would be able to count at least four times as many ships. The remaining ships would most likely want to remain out of any power struggle during a conflict. It is suspected that they would offer their loyalty to the victor. Starfleet Intelligence also suspects that Korinas has agents aboard Deep Space Nine where Starfleet has been organizing the relief efforts. It is important that you remember that Korinas is not some fringe radical figure. She is manipulative, intelligent and a member of the Detapa Council. She has risen through the ranks of the Obsidian Order on her cunning and ability to survive. She has some popular support among the average Cardassian. Enough support and influence that she can not be ignored. Though it must be noted that it was through her help that Starfleet has been able to help some hard to reach communities. These are the reasons that make her very dangerous."

Admiral Tate nodded and motioned for Captain Phillips to have a seat, "Thank you Captain. Now before we have any more questions or statements. Commander V'rol, I would like a assessment of this fugitive's personal combat abilities. What will our boarding parties have to face when they make an attempt to apprehend her. Also, I don't want anyone to forget that we are dealing with a woman who is a hero to the Federation. This person has served the Federation with honor and courage. She is more than just some fugitive. Lets allow Captain Campbell to put a face on this fugitive."
09-28-2014, 04:59 PM,
V'rol stood, opening a file on the PADD he had and forwarding it to all those present as well as those on the other vessels. "What I have sent is a report on her training as of the last known evaluation of her capabilities. This Has shown itself to be inaccurate. Her combat capabilities have shown themselves to be superior to what was expected. She showed an ability with martial prowess equal to that of an instructor. She also seems to have showed superior piloting abilities, far more able to act in that regard than her file shows. I have begun an investigation on where she would have accumulated this skill set, however as of now I have not been able to account for these new skills. Though after comparing them with her sister's skill set as part of another investigation I would add to the potential repertoire any of the skills listed in this report.

Her behavior has also shown that she is willing to inflict damage, she is also attempting to spare as many lives as possible. In the Attack on our engine room she took the time to contact our medical center and in the recent encounter she left once the damage needed had been done. For this reason I would expect that behavior to continue. One last capability to mention is that she is an empath. Know that in any encounter there is a small chance that you will be able to successfully deceive her. Beyond that She has shown exceptional skill in engineering. She carries a device that will mask her image to sensors serving like a weak dampening field. He tapped the PADD again sending to all of them the specifications on a tagging rifle. "You should be able to replicate these, tagging her will allow a successful transporter lock at which point she can be safely captured. Were there any questions from the floor on her capabilites?"
09-28-2014, 05:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-28-2014, 05:46 PM by Akirapryde.)
Stardate: 53832.94
4th Fleet Command Briefing, Admiral's Briefing
Briefing Room of the USS Thunderchild

Captain S'Lava looked up from her data pad, "I have an inquiry Commander V'Rol." Captain S'Lava's ships, the USS Zhukov a Ambassador-class ship, was speeding its way to Trill to tighten the search grid for the fugitive. She was attending this meeting like most other captains via subspace.

She raised an eyebrow as she politely waited for the attention to shift to her. Her straight black hair was pulled tight behind her head revealing her pointed ears and her Vulcan heritage. However, Captain S'Lava was only part Vulcan. Her parents were both human. Only on her great grandmother's side did her dominate Vulcan genes shine through. This didn't stop her from attending higher education on Vulcan during her teen years. Captain S'Lava was one of the most seasoned officers among the 4th Fleet. Once the attention was shifted to her, she spoke once more, "In reviewing the files you sent Commander. I concur with your findings regarding her skills regarding computers and engineering."

She moved her fingers over the PADD, "In reviewing the files, I see that she was being treated with Starfleet Medical under the assumed name of Petty Officer Dolores Traver. Under this name, it indicates that Starfleet Medical listed her ailment as multiple personality disorder induced by extreme post traumatic stress disorder. This would support your divergence of skills findings."

She paused for a moment to review her PADD once more before continuing, "In reviewing the medical history while she was being treated under Starfleet Medical and her much wider range. I find myself wondering if this personality disorder might cause a shift in her behavior. Based on your investigation, do you feel that there is any significant threat to ship or crew who attempt to capture this fugitive? If so, what course of action would you suggest in getting close enough to use these rifles to tag the fugitive."
10-03-2014, 02:04 PM,
That ours an assumption that has insufficient evidence to produce a reliable answer. The danger would be a function of the amount she desires to achieve her objective, tree amount that she has planned for the encounter, and her control of the situation. From past examples all that can be predicted is that she will attempt to minimize collateral damage."

"Recommendation for approach is a communications blackout on approach, disable the vessel and beam a decoy aboard the vessel to trigger any effects that are ready for those that beam aboard, along with a stun grenade. Then a minor variation on standard boarding procedures."